Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-07-2016, 03:06 PM   #276
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i was up visiting my daughter at college yesterday. we took her to the store to get some actual healthy food...lol...and i saw a display for

the best damn root beer. at 8.99 for a 6 pack it had better be. hub could not bring himself to buy it for 9 bucks.

i googled it and turns out it is made by anheuser busch. it does have alcohol in it. from what i read online, it is not well liked.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:01 AM   #277
Badcatalex

Badcatalex has said some nice things

My favourite brand and kind of root beer is Diet A&W. It has a nice, creamy taste and over at our Walmart, we can buy a 2 liter bottle for $5.81! ☺
Badcatalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 03:18 PM   #278
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love root beer. When I was a kid dad's root beer on tap was my favorite. I don't particularly like it now. Currently I like IBC.
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 06:36 PM   #279
Sculptor

Sculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this boardSculptor carries a lot of weight on this board

My favorite root beer was from a flea market up in Candia, NH; they were making the batches in front of us, which I don't fully remember because I was quite young.

Second favorite is from Mercury Brewing in Ipswich, MA.
Sculptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:17 AM   #280
ampleauroradelicatefame

ampleauroradelicatefame has said some nice things

OMG Root Beer is my favorite! The root beer floats at XXX Root Beer are pretty good (:
ampleauroradelicatefame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:26 PM   #281
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I used to love root beer, well still do but it gives me heartburn now. Its about the only food/drink that does, weirdly.