Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-15-2017, 08:03 AM   #51
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
They've also had a mod warning to cease and desist their discussion in this thread. So let's not dig this back up.
Oh come on, I've not had a "discussion" with a troll in a while.

Man, you ruin all the fun.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #52
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

*cough* back on topic, I'm a submissive, though not terribly into pain.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:22 PM   #53
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
*cough* back on topic, I'm a submissive, though not terribly into pain.
If a "Dom" does not accept your pain limits, that's no Dom.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:40 AM   #54
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Is it me or is the acceptance button turned off for some people? Is there not enough shaming going on in the world without someone being shamed for their lifestyle choices? Choices, I might add that are consensual and break no laws? Holier-than-thou much?
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:20 AM   #55
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
If a "Dom" does not accept your pain limits, that's no Dom.
Right?

I just want to be someone's cute little pet, that's not too much to ask I don't think
Old 06-21-2017, 10:47 AM   #56
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up

Quote:
Right?

I just want to be someone's cute little pet, that's not too much to ask I don't think
Now see, that's a wonderful attitude to have.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #57
Rojodi

Quote:
Right?

I've always thought there's a Dom/Domme for every sub. The difficultly lies in finding that Dom who will bring the best out of you.

Oh, and I sit here typing this, as I am in a third day of talking with others in the Lifestyle and how 50 Shades has brought out the Faux Doms. Too many don't know about Hard/Soft Limits and do NOT believe the submissive has a right to end anything at anytime no matter what!
Old 06-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #58
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
I've always thought there's a Dom/Domme for every sub. The difficultly lies in finding that Dom who will bring the best out of you.

Oh, and I sit here typing this, as I am in a third day of talking with others in the Lifestyle and how 50 Shades has brought out the Faux Doms. Too many don't know about Hard/Soft Limits and do NOT believe the submissive has a right to end anything at anytime no matter what!
In my mind, the submissive actually has all the power. The sub sets the limits and the Dom is to carry out the actions up to those limits.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:01 AM   #59
Rojodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
In my mind, the submissive actually has all the power. The sub sets the limits and the Dom is to carry out the actions up to those limits.
Anyone who knows what they're doing knows this is a fact. Those who read the 50 Shades "books" don't know it or don't want to believe it.

Tags
bdsm, fetish, leather, s&m, spanking