Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-26-2017, 05:43 AM   #3976
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Did you end up finding out if your friend saw them?

Edit: Also, nice hands.
Thank you. I use a pumice stone regularly and treat them with cow udder lotion.

As far as the other I have no way of knowing for sure because like all awkward things it's best ignored! But I'm about 99% sure I got lucky.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 02-27-2017 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Less verbosity.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #3977
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's been a while since I've been back on here so here is a pic

Just me and my 72" Chest and 75" Belly

Old 03-16-2017, 11:20 PM   #3978
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club
Default Figure I'd get the thread going again...

Happy St. Paddy's Day. No green here, so feel free to pinch...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3949.JPG (121.4 KB, 493 views)
Old 03-18-2017, 11:51 AM   #3979
Christoo

Christoo has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
It's been a while since I've been back on here so here is a pic

Just me and my 72" Chest and 75" Belly

Gorgeous!!!!!
Christoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:52 AM   #3980
Christoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotigersgo2000 View Post
Happy St. Paddy's Day. No green here, so feel free to pinch...

Gorgeous man!!!
Old 03-18-2017, 11:55 AM   #3981
Christoo

You guys...omg you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2017, 12:15 PM   #3982
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffyBabii View Post
hehe why do i get the feeling this is a bad idea

Because it's been awhile since TiffyBabii made an appearance and it has been dead AF around here lately.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #3983
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Because it's been awhile since TiffyBabii made an appearance and it has been dead AF around here lately.
BAHAHAHAHA!!! Amazing.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:10 AM   #3984
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Guys, Tiffybabii is gone forever. Shes not coming back. I know this is hard to hear, but we will get through this together.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #3985
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Also Ill breathe some life into this board next month. Im moving and I have a road trip coming up
Old 04-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #3986
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Also Ill breathe some life into this board next month. Im moving and I have a road trip coming up
Awwww yis!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:43 PM   #3987
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Im going to give so many belly rubs my hands will fall off. Then they'll be sewn back on with no extra cost to me
Old 04-18-2017, 05:11 PM   #3988
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

RIP Tiffybabii. I love how many times that surfaced.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:00 PM   #3989
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
RIP Tiffybabii. I love how many times that surfaced.
Truly the Qween of the ChubbyChasers.

[pours La Croix on sidewalk for our MIA homie]
Old 04-20-2017, 05:36 AM   #3990
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Truly the Qween of the ChubbyChasers.

[pours La Croix on sidewalk for our MIA homie]
Hahaha La Croix.

She lured so many people to this site, urged them to respond, then disappeared into the wind like cheeto dust from my fingertips.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:36 PM   #3991
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
Hahaha La Croix.

She lured so many people to this site, urged them to respond, then disappeared into the wind like cheeto dust from my fingertips.
All we are is Cheetos in the wind.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:14 AM   #3992
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Everyone pay attention to me and my riddler undies
Attached Images
File Type: png wat.png (603.3 KB, 266 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:28 AM   #3993
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
These are actually awesome! (and man your beard! &#128525
Old 04-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #3994
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Wayyyyy too cute- love it!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:25 PM   #3995
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
These are actually awesome! (and man your beard! &#128525
Indeed. Also thanks! I was worried it was too long for me rn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Wayyyyy too cute- love it!
Aw gosh thank you <:
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:09 PM   #3996
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Nudes you say? Well, Im no Tiffybabii but how about this full frontal nudity?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fullbunny.jpg (86.4 KB, 251 views)
Old 04-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #3997
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Nudes you say? Well, Im no Tiffybabii but how about this full frontal nudity?
Oh yeah. You just need a big juicy carrot and some smooth taut radishes. Bad things can happen to a sweet little rabbit if you make a wrong turn in Albequerque!
Old 06-17-2017, 01:46 PM   #3998
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Working on getting some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20170602_16_50_20_Pro.jpg (69.6 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg WIN_20170602_16_50_12_Pro.jpg (69.1 KB, 172 views)
Old 06-26-2017, 07:31 AM   #3999
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We're not really naked but I've realized I never showed you my BAE so here we are.
And yes I've tried making the picture smaller but I'm a dumb idiot and i can't, sorry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0369.JPG (275.0 KB, 129 views)
Old 06-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #4000
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
We're not really naked but I've realized I never showed you my BAE so here we are.
And yes I've tried making the picture smaller but I'm a dumb idiot and i can't, sorry
Cute couple and cute butt.