Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-26-2017, 09:59 AM   #4001
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
We're not really naked but I've realized I never showed you my BAE so here we are.
I love the grip you have on his belly fat
Old 06-26-2017, 10:58 AM   #4002
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
We're not really naked but I've realized I never showed you my BAE so here we are.
And yes I've tried making the picture smaller but I'm a dumb idiot and i can't, sorry
A sizzlingly sexy BHM/FFA couple's pic? Lawrd yes
Old 06-26-2017, 12:59 PM   #4003
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
And yes I've tried making the picture smaller but I'm a dumb idiot and i can't, sorry
I have no rep to give right now, so I'll just say that's a really great pic of the two of y'all.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 02:03 PM   #4004
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Cute couple and cute butt.
Thanks and thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I love the grip you have on his belly fat
His belly is the best! He's soooo soft! ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
A sizzlingly sexy BHM/FFA couple's pic? Lawrd yes
Thankss Odie! ���� can I even say Odie? It's Odette right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I have no rep to give right now, so I'll just say that's a really great pic of the two of y'all.
Thank you sir
Old 06-27-2017, 09:47 AM   #4005
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I cant rep you either Anjula, but I hope this will do <3

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41m5n...RQGc/giphy.gif
Old 06-28-2017, 08:08 AM   #4006
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I cant rep you either Anjula, but I hope this will do <3

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41m5n...RQGc/giphy.gif
omg yessss, Ilana is more than enough
Old 07-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #4007
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pizza undies!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1499087351087.jpg (81.1 KB, 343 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:36 AM   #4008
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things

Food baby at 34 weeks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0689.jpg (109.0 KB, 295 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #4009
KandyKravenkox

KandyKravenkox has said some nice things

Why not!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sexslave.jpg (172.6 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg sexslave2.jpg (144.3 KB, 296 views)
KandyKravenkox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #4010
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since the ladies are putting something out there I may as well respond. Currently taking applications for the little spoon position.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170628_125936.jpg (220.9 KB, 267 views)
Old 07-17-2017, 07:10 PM   #4011
jason'sgottenfat

jason'sgottenfat has said some nice things

Delurking.......
With shorts on......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170717_190907.jpg (116.9 KB, 229 views)
jason'sgottenfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:29 AM   #4012
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me pool side yesterday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170717_163949.jpg (170.6 KB, 215 views)
Old 11-07-2017, 09:42 AM   #4013
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 11-30-2017, 10:23 PM   #4014
Mcfc

Mcfc has said some nice things

Mcfc is offline   Reply With Quote