Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-11-2016, 11:39 AM   #326
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default both please

I have to say both, feedee and feeder, are what I dream of...
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:17 PM   #327
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I enjoy reading this thread and looking back at my earlier post to see if much has changed....

1. Enjoy food
2. I tend to be very picky about what I do eat. I am not a fan of most fast foods- it comes down to "quality"...
3. I still eat smaller meals throughout the day...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:24 PM   #328
BigCutieFleur

BigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging inBigCutieFleur makes people happy simply by logging in

HappyFeedee here.
BigCutieFleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:35 PM   #329
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Interesting thread.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:18 AM   #330
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title

I started reading this thread and found it interesting that it was actually started eight years ago. Clearly it still generates interest among some of us. I consider myself both a feeder and a feedee. Ever since I can remember I've been attracted to and aroused by weight gain and/or feeding. I fantasize about feeding a partner and also being fed. Mutual adoration and nurturing of our huge protruding bellies is the most arousing and sensual "fantasy" I can imagine.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 09:03 PM   #331
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
Interesting thread.
It is! What's most interesting to me is seeing how similar or different other people's thoughts and feelings are to mine.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #332
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default AmyJo

It's kind of a mind meld between us! lol

Patty melt
fries
milk shake
apple pie
ice cream
tummy rub!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #333
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
It is! What's most interesting to me is seeing how similar or different other people's thoughts and feelings are to mine.
Indeed.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 07:50 PM   #334
Rhdpanda
BBW Trans Tomboy

Rhdpanda has said some nice things

So, I guess I fall into a bit of a neish being that I am not only a female feedee, but I am also a pre-op transgender woman. Though I am looking forward to my first surgery, an Orchiectomy, which has the side effects of gynecomastia and weight gain!!! That being said, I am in the Central Florida area if a feeder is interested in helping a girl out.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:19 PM   #335
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhdpanda View Post
So, I guess I fall into a bit of a neish being that I am not only a female feedee, but I am also a pre-op transgender woman. Though I am looking forward to my first surgery, an Orchiectomy, which has the side effects of gynecomastia and weight gain!!! That being said, I am in the Central Florida area if a feeder is interested in helping a girl out.
You aren't the only one
Old 06-29-2017, 06:21 AM   #336
Rhdpanda
BBW Trans Tomboy

Rhdpanda has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
You aren't the only one
It's so nice not to be alone on here! Have you started HRT?
Old 06-29-2017, 09:29 AM   #337
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's so nice not to be alone on here! Have you started HRT?
I've actually been on for seven years :3
Old 06-29-2017, 11:11 AM   #338
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
So, as I am new to all of this, what exactly is a feeder? I would take an educated guess and say that it's someone who likes to feed people? Not trying to be funny, just trying to learn all the terms. Thanks!
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #339
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
So, as I am new to all of this, what exactly is a feeder? I would take an educated guess and say that it's someone who likes to feed people? Not trying to be funny, just trying to learn all the terms. Thanks!
That's putting it simply. There is a sexual element to it for those that are into it. The feeder gets turned on making someone fatter and the feedee enjoys getting fatter.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:48 AM   #340
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That's putting it simply. There is a sexual element to it for those that are into it. The feeder gets turned on making someone fatter and the feedee enjoys getting fatter.
Okay, I suppose that I can see that. I would guess that feeding someone could ignite some sexual feelings. I'm a bather soe I can understand to a degree.
Old 06-30-2017, 06:01 PM   #341
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Kat thats how we learn ask questions LOL
There are no stupid questions we are here to help.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 04:37 AM   #342
Artflsoul

Quote:
Okay, I suppose that I can see that. I would guess that feeding someone could ignite some sexual feelings. I'm a bather soe I can understand to a degree.
It's not so much the actual "feeding" that arouses, but what the feeding represents and the results it brings. The act of feeding signifies ones surrender, and in fact ones desire to "let go" and get fat. The arousal comes by actively participating in the fattening process, be it your own, your partners, or mutual thing.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:45 AM   #343
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Thumbs up Feeding and Bathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artflsoul View Post
It's not so much the actual "feeding" that arouses, but what the feeding represents and the results it brings. The act of feeding signifies ones surrender, and in fact ones desire to "let go" and get fat. The arousal comes by actively participating in the fattening process, be it your own, your partners, or mutual thing.
I think I get it. When bathing someone, I am fully clothed, kneeling beside the tub with all of the tools of the trade (soap, sponges, loofas, shampoo, mittens, etc). And while the person being bathed is naked and the touching can become sexual, it's not so much the touching that is arousing.

Like you've said, it the "letting go" part and the participation part. The bathee must trust and let go of any fear, trepidation, self-esteem, or self-doubt issues. She/he is there, naked in the light (candle light if you prefer) and every flaw, fold, and blemish is on display. But in letting go of all this fear, while someone actually bathes your body but not TRYING to be sexual, can be very liberating. Every crack, crevice, and fold is open for display and being touched and gently cleaned.

For the bather, even though you may be touching areas that are sexual in nature, there is a primary and more satisfying payoff. The very first time you bathe someone there is, understandably, a great deal of tension. Watching and feeling the bathee let go of that tension and relaxing under the gentle touch of your hands while still performing this "service" is quite arousing in itself. So, I kinda get the gist of what you are saying about being a feeder.

Thanks for enlightening me!
Old 07-07-2017, 06:04 AM   #344
Artflsoul

Quote:
I think I get it. When bathing someone, I am fully clothed, kneeling beside the tub with all of the tools of the trade (soap, sponges, loofas, shampoo, mittens, etc). And while the person being bathed is naked and the touching can become sexual, it's not so much the touching that is arousing.

Like you've said, it the "letting go" part and the participation part. The bathee must trust and let go of any fear, trepidation, self-esteem, or self-doubt issues. She/he is there, naked in the light (candle light if you prefer) and every flaw, fold, and blemish is on display. But in letting go of all this fear, while someone actually bathes your body but not TRYING to be sexual, can be very liberating. Every crack, crevice, and fold is open for display and being touched and gently cleaned.

For the bather, even though you may be touching areas that are sexual in nature, there is a primary and more satisfying payoff. The very first time you bathe someone there is, understandably, a great deal of tension. Watching and feeling the bathee let go of that tension and relaxing under the gentle touch of your hands while still performing this "service" is quite arousing in itself. So, I kinda get the gist of what you are saying about being a feeder.

Thanks for enlightening me!
It is the most incredibly erotic and sensual experience. It is kinda sad that so few will ever experience it.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:51 AM   #345
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Thumbs up Maybe one day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artflsoul View Post
It is the most incredibly erotic and sensual experience. It is kinda sad that so few will ever experience it.
It's certainly something I'd be willing to try. Maybe one of these days I'll find that person who will lead me to it.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM   #346
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default put me down for 'both'

I'd been fascinated with fatness since I was a very young kid. I can remember being around 4 or 5 years old and telling an older cousin of mine that I wanted to be fat when I grew up. "Oh no, you don't mean that," she would say, or something to that effect, but I knew that there was something about the idea of making myself get really big that appealed to me.

As a young man in my teens and twenties, my focus seemed to shift more from gaining weight myself to watching someone else gain - namely a prospective female partner. I would lust after the chubby girls in my classes at school, and imagine what they would look like if they were to get bigger and heavier; fantasizing about watching a woman gorge themselves on mountains of food, gaining weight and getting fatter and fatter.

In more recent years however, the last ten or so at least, I'd say the appeal of gaining weight myself has gradually taken more precedence. I've come to discover and accept that I can be a real pig when I want to! lol I love to eat, I love to stuff myself. I like having a big, full belly; I like being plump and heavy. I enjoy being fed as much as I enjoy feeding. Fortunately for me I have found a partner in life who enjoys these things as well. While neither of us are actively gaining right now due to concerns for our health, neither of us are shy about our love for food and being chubby either, and our life together is all the better for it.