Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

lovelymars908 has said some nice things
Post About Asexuals?

Note: I really don't know where to put this thread after careful debating of it being her or the F/FA section. If it's the wrong one, please feel free to move it, mods.

I seriously doubt anyone else before me came out saying they were aces in a sub-community like this one where sexual aspects and arousals are highly encouraged amongst us FAs. Well, I'm here to say otherwise that I'm not like most, if not all, everyone when it comes to seeking pleasure or anything. And whatever you do, do not think I'm one of those plumper ladies who have an issue with their weight in having doubts in regarding sex. That is not the point of this statement. However, I do feel that my agenda and position as being an asexual is probably not recognized very much. The way I can put it that my position is essentially 'antithetical' in oppose of what stated above.

I know this is not the best forum to discuss this matter, but I thought maybe it could bring in a different side. I have yet to find more people in my position or understanding it. I just want to know if there are others out there like me and this can be shared more.
lovelymars908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:37 PM   #2
Lear

Lear has said some nice things

I'm there with you. It's weird being part of a community that matches your aesthetics but you're missing the sexual parts of it.
Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #3
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lear View Post
I'm there with you. It's weird being part of a community that matches your aesthetics but you're missing the sexual parts of it.
I don't see how it's considered a bad thing, you're definitely right. My orientation really influences on how I see myself in the community and to be honest, I could really care less to call myself a FFA because it's just what I'm doing. I'm more on the sidelines.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:30 AM   #4
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I think it's more a matter of knowing how to talk with people...

Once you know how to communicate better, stuff like this doesn't really matter so much. You might find.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:25 AM   #5
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkvI...256E929247E214

Once you know how to communicate better, stuff like this doesn't really matter so much. You might find.

Something's telling me that you're right and another thing telling this is not what I'm talking about or asking for. I'm saying is that communication with other people is not that big of an issue. I'm just more just curious in learning other like-minded people like myself having different opinions from the typical sexual orientation in the FA community.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:12 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Take a look in the GLBTQ forum for at least a couple of threads around this. Loopytheone, our esteemed Admin empowered moderator, is asexual and periodically puts some information up there on the topic.
Old 07-01-2017, 07:15 PM   #7
lovelymars908
BHM Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Take a look in the GLBTQ forum for at least a couple of threads around this. Loopytheone, our esteemed Admin empowered moderator, is asexual and periodically puts some information up there on the topic.
Oh, thanks! That really helps a lot.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:44 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I admit, I was rubbing my little hands together with excitement at the thought of another ace person on here!

Spoiler alert: not only am I an asexual FFA/BBW, my bf is an asexual FA/BHM. 10/10 most ace fat couple ever.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote