Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-07-2017, 09:37 AM   #1
drew_edwards

drew_edwards has said some nice things
Default Active Admin/Mod?

Howdy, I was trying to get a hold of a moderate. I PMed a few people but couldn't get a reply. Are there any mods still active on this board? Thanks.
drew_edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Most of the mod team have introductions on this thread. Though Dragonfly and SoVerySoft are also moderators.

I'm the currently active admin. If you need help with anything, PM me.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #3
drew_edwards

drew_edwards has said some nice things

Thanks. Sending a message now.
drew_edwards is offline   Reply With Quote