Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Readers Forum

Old 07-09-2017, 12:33 AM   #1
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club
Default Long-ago Geocities story. Looking for it, of course.

I believe it was called Expanding Horizons, by buryingmytalents, and it actually had its own Geocities website. It was about a psychologist with marital problems treating an anorexic supermodel.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=102853
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
lostnowandforever

lostnowandforever has said some nice things

I checked. The actual name of the story is Fused Boundaries. Some of the files can be actually accessed via Wayback Machine, but it's less than half of the story. If you're interested, there is an actual torrent with the entire contents of Geocities which should have the files you want. Unfortunately, it's divided into rather huge monolithical sections of the site and unpacking it to find buryingmytalents' page will take a lot of time and effort.
lostnowandforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club

Sooooo, you're saying it's *not* lostnowandforever? That's good news!

I'd forgotten the name, and that's gold. I'll do it! Thanks a ton.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=102853
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:22 PM   #4
lostnowandforever

lostnowandforever has said some nice things

Sorry.
I double checked. Apparently, the torrent's not all of Geocities -just what a very dedicated team managed to salvage after Yahoo shut it down for whatever reason. I downloaded several bits and parts I could check piecemeal (most of it is sorted alphabetically), and I didn't find buryingmytalents' page in there. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if what you're looking for is in there (several pages I myself was looking for are also missing). I might have missed it, but it's almost 1TB of data to wade through.
Again, really, really sorry.

Last edited by lostnowandforever; 07-13-2017 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Clarification
lostnowandforever is offline   Reply With Quote