Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-03-2006, 10:35 AM   #1
Recliner
On Timeout

Recliner can now change their title
Default Fat Journal

Do any gainers here keep an online journal about their weight gain progress?
Recliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:21 PM   #2
Recliner
On Timeout

Recliner can now change their title

cool......
Recliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #3
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i do. go to www.opendiary.com and search for fatboy's log.
collegeguy2514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 07:35 PM   #4
TS Monkey

TS Monkey can now change their title

I just found this on FatCelebs: http://blossomville.blogspot.com/
TS Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:28 AM   #5
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I read http://mercuryil.deadjournal.com/
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 10:43 AM   #6
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Talking Ring of gaining blogs

Oh, so you're a fan of Ian's? Interesting!

Ian's blog is actually part of a group of friends that includes his wife Char, friend Amy and a gay friend who are all local to each other and some cyberfriends too. Each blog has links to the others.

I often fantasize about living Ian's life for a day..I guess that's a sign of a successful blog! The blog I most enjoy reading is Amy's, though! Her husband is really really lucky!

The only issue I have with this ring of blogs is that they are REALLY weight and food obsessed with just a dash of context. I'd like to know more about their moods and experiences. Just a minor quibble.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 12:45 PM   #7
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly
Oh, so you're a fan of Ian's? Interesting!

Ian's blog is actually part of a group of friends that includes his wife Char, friend Amy and a gay friend who are all local to each other and some cyberfriends too. Each blog has links to the others.

I often fantasize about living Ian's life for a day..I guess that's a sign of a successful blog! The blog I most enjoy reading is Amy's, though! Her husband is really really lucky!

The only issue I have with this ring of blogs is that they are REALLY weight and food obsessed with just a dash of context. I'd like to know more about their moods and experiences. Just a minor quibble.
I just started reading it.

I do have to wonder though. How does a 600 pound man fit into a Neon? Those are small cars! At 420 pounds I couldnt fit into a 97'. Maybe that has changed as the years gets newer....I should get a noen, they are kinda cute!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:46 PM   #8
diableps

diableps can now change their title
Default blogs fake or real

There have been a couple of blogs recently that have come and gone and the bloggers have been accused of being fakes. In my opinion if one thinks a blog is a fake, unless one has actual knowledge one should keep it to oneself. Because if the blog is real or substantially so, the blogger pouring out their heart and soul to an uncaring world will be terribly aggrieved, but even if fake they seem to be way better than much weight fain fiction floating around (see other thread)
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #9
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps
There have been a couple of blogs recently that have come and gone and the bloggers have been accused of being fakes. In my opinion if one thinks a blog is a fake, unless one has actual knowledge one should keep it to oneself. Because if the blog is real or substantially so, the blogger pouring out their heart and soul to an uncaring world will be terribly aggrieved, but even if fake they seem to be way better than much weight fain fiction floating around (see other thread)
Agreed, totally.
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 06:59 PM   #10
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps

I feel like this was directed towards me...so I shall reply. I challenge things. I question things that don't add up. I do this in ALL aspects of life. I didn't do it to stir the pot so to speak, it just stuck out to me. I didn't do it to be bratty or spoil the fantasy. I actually contacted the individual and asked him, because quite frankly I actually would LOVE to own a neon...they are just small as all hell.

I question everything. I will never stop doing that, because if I did, I would be just like everyone else.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:50 PM   #11
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Ian and Char and Amy's blog ring true for me. I didn't catch the Dodge Neon reference. I sometimes wonder if "Amy" is actually Gaining Goddess...but that's crazy talk...
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:13 PM   #12
squurp

squurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot picssquurp does more than just post hot pics
Default anyone still talk to Amy, Char Ian?

Does anyone have current links to any of these people?
squurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #13
meepmeep

meepmeep has said some nice things

http://mscezanne.blogspot.ca

ians journaL:

http://mercuryil.deadjournal.com/2006/04/08/
meepmeep is offline   Reply With Quote