Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-01-2017, 08:03 PM   #8201
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Booked a trip to Arizona for Spring Training next year

Something I've wanted to do for such a long time and I can't wait to go
Old 07-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #8202
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Steak for dinner!

No need for a marinade!
Old 07-02-2017, 01:50 PM   #8203
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wife finally got to ride her bike today, after about a three month delay due her broken wrist. So happy for her, could just see how much more herself she felt.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:10 PM   #8204
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

XYANTHA HAS POSTED A STORY!!!!!! Omg!!!!

And I'm spending July time at my country house and I've just started a fire in my lovely fireplace so I'm gonna curl up in front of it and read!

Guys, I'm the happiest woman alive
Old 07-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #8205
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have just had cataract surgery, and it was successful. So, in addition to no longer going blind (always a plus), my vision is so improved that, for the first time since I was seven years old, I do not have to wear glasses. Life is good. Visibly so.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:36 AM   #8206
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
I have just had cataract surgery, and it was successful. So, in addition to no longer going blind (always a plus), my vision is so improved that, for the first time since I was seven years old, I do not have to wear glasses. Life is good. Visibly so.
woah, Awesome news!

I am happy bc I have my dogs back. And my boyfriend but since we fight 90% of the time it's no half as cool as having dogs back
Old 07-07-2017, 11:01 AM   #8207
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grats!!! I don't have cataracts but i am so blind i flirt occassionally with getting corrective surgery because i hate glasses and contacts so!

I am happy because I finished this semester's last assignment, and now it is just note taking for studying. Which means more time to write...and play ARK evolved lol!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #8208
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Look at how happy this turtle is!

Old 07-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #8209
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Started a new job this week, so yay, employment!

And mostly things are pretty decent here. They use cubicles, which sure beat open office plan from my perspective, and I have a window seat. After five years of being less than a 2km walk from work I'm not overjoyed to have a 20km commute, but so far so good and I was even able to bring my bike most of the way with a bus yesterday then ride home, so that is a decent option. People all seem nice, including the few who will be reporting to me. Reading my boss seems a little hard so far, but overall I like him so far. Oh, and while overall the company seems to be a little on the thin side for my tastes, their main IT guy is a SSBHM, so there is at least some fats around.

Now to keep ramping up (they use a buttload of software tools of various types and have a lot of in-house and/or product specific code and jargon, as well as having a lot of history behind how everything is done -- and then to figure out why all of those tools and history and so forth isn't resulting in higher productivity and accuracy, and figure out how that can be fixed ...

Although in the short term, I'll settle for managing to stay awake for the rest of this afternoon
Old 07-12-2017, 01:31 PM   #8210
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

And mostly things are pretty decent here. They use cubicles, which sure beat open office plan from my perspective, and I have a window seat. After five years of being less than a 2km walk from work I'm not overjoyed to have a 20km commute, but so far so good and I was even able to bring my bike most of the way with a bus yesterday then ride home, so that is a decent option. People all seem nice, including the few who will be reporting to me. Reading my boss seems a little hard so far, but overall I like him so far. Oh, and while overall the company seems to be a little on the thin side for my tastes, their main IT guy is a SSBHM, so there is at least some fats around.

Now to keep ramping up (they use a buttload of software tools of various types and have a lot of in-house and/or product specific code and jargon, as well as having a lot of history behind how everything is done -- and then to figure out why all of those tools and history and so forth isn't resulting in higher productivity and accuracy, and figure out how that can be fixed ...

Although in the short term, I'll settle for managing to stay awake for the rest of this afternoon
Congratulations!! The 20km part is kinda lame but everything else seems great!

Now about the SSBHM is he 25-35 and cute? If so get me his number I like em smart and fat
Old 07-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #8211
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Grats on your new job!!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #8212
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congratulations & bonne chance!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #8213
Tad
mostly harmless

Ajula,actually I'd say he is, and not wearing a wedding ring (I checked -- I always hope when I meet fat people that they are happily coupled up, which doesn't always mean a ring, but it is less intrusive than asking). But we're a wee bit far from Poland
Old 07-12-2017, 11:08 PM   #8214
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Ajula,actually I'd say he is, and not wearing a wedding ring (I checked -- I always hope when I meet fat people that they are happily coupled up, which doesn't always mean a ring, but it is less intrusive than asking). But we're a wee bit far from Poland
Ha, what's a lil distance when there is attraction? I was just playing I'm actually tired of guys, even the cutest ones
Old 07-13-2017, 01:41 AM   #8215
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

That's such awesome news, Tad! What a go-getter
--------------

My mom and I are managing my brother's AirBnB situation (for free) while he's living it up in Australia. And today we got a really fantastic review. "Been to many airbnb apartments and this one is without question one of the nicest." This Finnish guy was very poker-faced and hard to read, but it makes his review extra gratifying.
---------------

PS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I like em smart and fat
The gods of Dimensions never allow me to rep these gems. WHY?
Old 07-13-2017, 01:44 PM   #8216
Tad
mostly harmless

I'm digging Canada's new Governor General. That whole "I've seen the Earth from space" bit kind of allows her to automatically get the high road, you know?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/juli...eral-1.4202793
Old 07-13-2017, 01:49 PM   #8217
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'm digging Canada's new Governor General. That whole "I've seen the Earth from space" bit kind of allows her to automatically get the high road, you know?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/juli...eral-1.4202793
You guys up there seem to have it all politically right now.
A PM the whole world is swooning about, now a spectacular GG - what else can a country want?
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #8218
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
My mom and I are managing my brother's AirBnB situation (for free) while he's living it up in Australia. And today we got a really fantastic review. "Been to many airbnb apartments and this one is without question one of the nicest." This Finnish guy was very poker-faced and hard to read, but it makes his review extra gratifying.
--------------
PS:

The gods of Dimensions never allow me to rep these gems. WHY?
Oh! That's awesome! I have my place on airbnb while I'm at my country house so I know the awesome feeling when you get a good review!

And I'm very sorry you can't rep me :< I feel your pain tho, I can never rep good stuff either :/

AND FINALLY even tho I don't have stupid pillows (because someone stole my wallet when I wanted to pay for them, fuck your stealing lady I hope someone steals your wallet as well) we finished our lil lounge. I inherited a house in the national park some time ago and last year my parents (they have a similar country home almost next to me lol) renovated it for me (because they don't like me and wanted me to leave theirs alone xD) so this year I'm kinda working on making it mine, I planted some flowers and fruit bushes, worked a bit on the interior and couple of days ago my mom and I were chilling in a hammock (I always onted one and my dad installed one for me few days ago #dreamscometrue) and she told me she has some wood pallets in the garage & because she knows I love diy she suggested we make a bench out of it. Ofc bench wasn't half as tempting as a true lunge so we bought some wood and built (well BAE ; ) built this. Because the summer is shitty and it rains almost all the time we've decided we need a roof and voilą! Oh and it's so cold we're chilling under a blanked and a duvet :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3AA2CE39-966E-4A2E-967B-C87BFB3E2E69.jpg (67.8 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #8219
Tad
mostly harmless

Well, the government could get more things done ... but I'll save any more thoughts on that front for the soap box.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:19 PM   #8220
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well, the government could get more things done ... but I'll save any more thoughts on that front for the soap box.
Count your blessings ...I'm just hoping my government WON'T get more things done.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 09:40 AM   #8221
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

VACATION!

No office work for a while
Old 07-14-2017, 09:45 AM   #8222
Tad
mostly harmless

To look on the bright side of the cool weather, my wife made lasagna earlier this week (more oven time than we'd normally want to do in July!), so my lunch today included lasagna, and a piece of excellent sourdough rye to wipe out the container with afterward, and that combo totally hit the spot today
Old 07-14-2017, 11:22 AM   #8223
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
To look on the bright side of the cool weather, my wife made lasagna earlier this week (more oven time than we'd normally want to do in July!), so my lunch today included lasagna, and a piece of excellent sourdough rye to wipe out the container with afterward, and that combo totally hit the spot today

*poke poke*
Old 07-15-2017, 05:14 AM   #8224
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Congrats Tad! =D We expect regular updates on the mysterious IT guy!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:40 PM   #8225
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

We finally had *some* good weather! We took Karma swimming, she has never swam in the sea before and she loved it, I got to chill at the beach and get some vit D. and than it started raining again :/ Oh and I looked cute as hell

FYI I'm not half as slim as I look trust me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2D8CBA44-A3DF-4CB0-AAA9-C9E3384B6CA3.jpg (169.5 KB, 89 views)

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm