Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-24-2017, 07:50 AM   #26
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ashblonde i relate to your post so hard!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:59 PM   #27
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've only met one FFA, she worked in a store I frequented, and after 6 months of going in on a regular basis and talking in passing, she started to call me "big papa"(should have been my first hint). After a year of she and I having more casual conversations I think we both sort of looked forward to talking once or twice a week. After 2 years she let me know that she was interested in big guys but didn't say that she was interested in me specifically (apparently, I too have been so conditioned to think she must have been talking about someone else that I didn't think she could have possibly been talking about me). About a month after that while heading into the store per usual, we had our little talk and I started to walk away. Suddenly she came up behind me and proceeded to basically grab me by the nipple and she wanted to get my number.... which shocked the living bejezzus out of me. She then proceeded to write down her number and said she would like to go out.

I honestly didn't know what to do once I got home and mulled it over... I've never had that reaction from anyone before or since, and never expected this extremely attractive woman to give me the light of day outside of our chats. I thought she must have been fucking with me, and I never called. Looking back a year later, I would say that I seriously fucked up by not realizing/not seeing/being too afraid to see the ques....

So to those FFAs out there... I'd say take it slow, and don't grab a moob then ask for/give out a number.

Last edited by hommecreux; 07-26-2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: *SP
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 05:45 AM   #28
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hommecreux, have you been avoiding that store since then? Or did she disappear from it? (and did you keep that number????)
Old 07-27-2017, 08:30 AM   #29
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I went back about a month later, and she wasn't there. I lost the number, but I think at this point it would be a bit weird.
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 09:33 AM   #30
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hommecreux View Post
I went back about a month later, and she wasn't there. I lost the number, but I think at this point it would be a bit weird.
tbh it might be but I would give it a try. I mean, if you explain what happened and that you were freaked out she will probably understand. I would. I had few situations like that, Im pretty straight forward and guys get scared so Im kinda talking from personal experience.

Good luck!