Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-28-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pride 2017

So, tomorrow is Pride in my city. And it just so happens to be on the way to the place I work tomorrow. Gonna make a couple of pit stops. Maybe get myself some swag.

Most of all though, I actually publicly mentioned on facebook this year that I'm going. Whilst I've never exactly been in the closet, as such, I've never been open about my orientation and such before either. Everybody has been very supportive though - especially my aunt who offered to lend me her tutu when I said I had nothing purple/ace-themed!

I don't know when other cities/countries have pride or if they have already happened but I wish everybody the best with their pride experience.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #2
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

Have a great time! If you want something else that's purple, I recommend nail polish. Snag a bottle at the drugstore (Sinful Colors at Walgreens has all sorts of fun colors, cheap, and decent quality) and go to a salon to have them apply it if you are unsure of your own skills.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 12:17 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Have a great time! If you want something else that's purple, I recommend nail polish. Snag a bottle at the drugstore (Sinful Colors at Walgreens has all sorts of fun colors, cheap, and decent quality) and go to a salon to have them apply it if you are unsure of your own skills.
Sadly I don't have time - pride is tomorrow and I work first thing in the morning! - but it is a good idea. I'll just have to buy some swag at the pride stalls and cover myself in badges or something!
Old 07-28-2017, 02:25 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Cool Loopy, glad the more formal announcement didn't make rough waves, and I hope you have a good time there!
Old 07-28-2017, 07:15 PM   #5
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

June is a big Pride Month here. In Dallas it always seemed to happen at the end of December. In NYC they lit up buildings in rainbow colors. Was Beautiful. Have a great time. I always loved going.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 01:08 PM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

Pride was wonderful, thank you for all the well wishes!

I only got to see a little bit of it on my lunch break, but I saw a bunch of friends there, I got my face painted with glitter, got a rainbow hair bow and feather boa and an asexual key chain! Thankfully I work in a place that doesn't mind me working in all that (though I did keep the feather boa off!).

It was fun, though I think I missed out by not buying some rainbow feather wings.