Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-09-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default F/FA "Flood your basement" one liners

Sorry Mel, love this saying too much not to steal. Of course, the sentiment applies to men too.

I often get triggered by single, seemingly inoccuous one liners that have me whimpering and squirming and revving. And the worst part is they are seemingly nothing to the general public, but reduce me to whimpers!

Last night my husband bought a deep fryer. Now the FFA side of me is fritzing! He said these over the course of twenty minutes.

"You are going to have a second job with this "
"Oh man, i'm going to deep fry everything until i explode!"
"Too bad I returned those [size 46] pants , i may have fit into them soon."
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Sorry Mel, love this saying too much not to steal. Of course, the sentiment applies to men too.

I often get triggered by single, seemingly inoccuous one liners that have me whimpering and squirming and revving. And the worst part is they are seemingly nothing to the general public, but reduce me to whimpers!

Last night my husband bought a deep fryer. Now the FFA side of me is fritzing! He said these over the course of twenty minutes.

"You are going to have a second job with this "
"Oh man, i'm going to deep fry everything until i explode!"
"Too bad I returned those [size 46] pants , i may have fit into them soon."
So how has the deep-fryer worked out?
Old 08-01-2017, 04:26 AM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, and he vemenantly argues his shorts button popping off was unrelated lol.

We have so much annoying kitchen frippery now but it makes him so happy. When he makes fat boy eyes and me and says we should get a panini press who am i to say no??
Old 08-01-2017, 05:15 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Yes, and he vemenantly argues his shorts button popping off was unrelated lol.

We have so much annoying kitchen frippery now but it makes him so happy. When he makes fat boy eyes and me and says we should get a panini press who am i to say no??
Hahaha, I saw your husband for the first time in one of your doggo videos and he's a cutie.

God, I would be the same though! I'm actually kinda wanting to learn to cook some of the meals my mum makes just because they are so rich and tasty and lovely and I want my other half to try them someday!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Haha he was mad i posted it even though a dog was covering most of his face...

And that is pretty much why i cook