Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-15-2017, 03:42 PM   #8226
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Still hawt as shit to stfu girl !
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:43 AM   #8227
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
As usual, Xy has nailed it exactly

(I'll add -- glad your pooch had a good time!)
Old 07-17-2017, 09:31 AM   #8228
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Congrats Tad! =D We expect regular updates on the mysterious IT guy!
Congrats Tad! Great news!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:35 AM   #8229
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
We finally had *some* good weather! We took Karma swimming, she has never swam in the sea before and she loved it, I got to chill at the beach and get some vit D. and than it started raining again :/ Oh and I looked cute as hell

FYI I'm not half as slim as I look trust me
Such a beauty!
Old 07-18-2017, 08:55 AM   #8230
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

The hotel had sugar-free "Breakfast syrup."

Okay, so it's on par with maple-flavor syrup down at the market, but it's a small victory, nonetheless.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:02 AM   #8231
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bought a high velocity hairdryer for the maminals in the house. No heat, just crazy air pressure). I want to try it out so bad! Hope it arrives tomorrow!
Old 07-20-2017, 10:46 AM   #8232
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Did you get the jet blower yet, Xy?

======================

This is slightly belated, from Tuesday. Just my second week at the new job, and it happened to be one of their social events. We went off to do an ‘escape room’ experience at what is locally called ‘The Diefenbunker’ (project started under than prime minister Diefenbaker back in the late 50s/early 60s, to build a bunker that the government and top military could operate out of in case of a nuclear war). The place is now a museum to cold war era preparations, concerns, equipment, and lifestyle – but a local escape room company leases out one floor some of the time.

We had to be broken up into three groups, and each group took longer than the admin who had planned it had expected, so sat around for quite a long while before going (I was in the last group). But there were snacks, then supper, the in-company band did some silly cover songs, and it was a good chance to get to know more of my co-workers.

I guess you could say that in some ways in was rather lame, but managed to be fun all the same. (sadly the SSBHM IT guy didn’t attend – given that there are no elevators in the bunker I was not totally surprised, but had hoped that he’d be up for powering up and down the stairs).
Old 07-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #8233
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Escape rooms are not ssbhm friendly at all based on the research I've done.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:34 PM   #8234
Tad
mostly harmless

Catching up the happies from this week ... biked to and from work yesterday (20km each way), without stopping to rest, totally collapsing when I got home, or being noticeably sore today. I was happy enough to drive today, but I think I'll bike again tomorrow -- my legs hadn't gone as soft as I'd feared, I guess. Now to pick up the pace a bit over time.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:03 AM   #8235
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
gravais Xy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
As usual, Xy has nailed it exactly

(I'll add -- glad your pooch had a good time!)
Thanks! They both had great time. Karma not only had fun swimming but also running around with other pups and playing with sand. She's like a little child, it's adorable. Yenna spent most of her time on the blanket as pictured lol sometimes she's very much of a true dog and sometimes she's total toy, wants to be carried and treated like a princess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Such a beauty!
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quote:

This is slightly belated, from Tuesday. Just my second week at the new job, and it happened to be one of their social events. We went off to do an ‘escape room’ experience at what is locally called ‘The Diefenbunker’ (project started under than prime minister Diefenbaker back in the late 50s/early 60s, to build a bunker that the government and top military could operate out of in case of a nuclear war). The place is now a museum to cold war era preparations, concerns, equipment, and lifestyle – but a local escape room company leases out one floor some of the time.

We had to be broken up into three groups, and each group took longer than the admin who had planned it had expected, so sat around for quite a long while before going (I was in the last group). But there were snacks, then supper, the in-company band did some silly cover songs, and it was a good chance to get to know more of my co-workers.

I guess you could say that in some ways in was rather lame, but managed to be fun all the same. (sadly the SSBHM IT guy didn’t attend – given that there are no elevators in the bunker I was not totally surprised, but had hoped that he’d be up for powering up and down the stairs).
That sounds like so much fun! I haven't got a chance to to the escape room yet even tho they've been huge in Poland last year but I honestly think it's real fun that you get to do it with your new coworkers. you think the ssbhm hasn't come because of the lack of stairs? Things like that always make me sad because fat people cant do certain things and can feel left out or uncomfortable. I wanna make all the fatties happy and able to enjoy all sorts of activities :/ also if the stairs are the problem how big he is? :o or are Americans so used to elevators that the idea of stairs scares you so damn much?
Old 07-21-2017, 06:10 AM   #8236
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:

That sounds like so much fun! I haven't got a chance to to the escape room yet even tho they've been huge in Poland last year but I honestly think it's real fun that you get to do it with your new coworkers. you think the ssbhm hasn't come because of the lack of stairs? Things like that always make me sad because fat people cant do certain things and can feel left out or uncomfortable. I wanna make all the fatties happy and able to enjoy all sorts of activities :/ also if the stairs are the problem how big he is? :o or are Americans so used to elevators that the idea of stairs scares you so damn much?
Canadian, thank you very much!

There are accessibility laws here that essentially require elevators in almost all public buildings, so that those who can't use stairs, for whatever reason, can get in and out and around without too much difficulty -- so yes, you could live your life here without ever using stairs. This being a historical facility is the rare exception that doesn't have stairs, so it jumped to my mind as a possible reason he didn't come.

But really, I don't know why the IT guy wasn't there. There are all sorts of possible reasons, and I don't know him that well so have no reason to know why. I probably shouldn't have speculated about the stairs. He is the fattest guy I've ever worked with, but in truth I don't know what his physical capabilities and limits are -- the stairs might not have been an issue for him. I really wrote that post without thinking things through

(I should point out that most people here do use stairs pretty regularly, and having to avoid using stairs can be quite awkward. It is just that having no choice but to use stairs is rare enough here that it stood out in my mind)
Old 07-21-2017, 07:01 AM   #8237
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My friend finally uploaded some pictures of our trip to bournemouth! Here's me hanging with some frogs! =D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frog damn.jpg (88.8 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg frog damn 2.jpg (72.7 KB, 94 views)
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:23 AM   #8238
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm happy that I'm about to grill a 2# ribeye, and that there is cheeto-mac-and-cheese in the oven baking right now. Happiness comes slathered in cheese.
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #8239
Tad
mostly harmless

Was a perfect evening to catch some shakespeare in a local park then come home for some (decaf) irish coffee on our back patio... just one of those perfect Summer weekend evenings.
Old 07-22-2017, 06:01 PM   #8240
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Canadian, thank you very much!

There are accessibility laws here that essentially require elevators in almost all public buildings, so that those who can't use stairs, for whatever reason, can get in and out and around without too much difficulty -- so yes, you could live your life here without ever using stairs. This being a historical facility is the rare exception that doesn't have stairs, so it jumped to my mind as a possible reason he didn't come.

But really, I don't know why the IT guy wasn't there. There are all sorts of possible reasons, and I don't know him that well so have no reason to know why. I probably shouldn't have speculated about the stairs. He is the fattest guy I've ever worked with, but in truth I don't know what his physical capabilities and limits are -- the stairs might not have been an issue for him. I really wrote that post without thinking things through

(I should point out that most people here do use stairs pretty regularly, and having to avoid using stairs can be quite awkward. It is just that having no choice but to use stairs is rare enough here that it stood out in my mind)
Well I'm an ignorant dumbass. Ta-daaaa!
I'm sorry my dear Canadian friend I won't call you an American ever again :P
Old 07-22-2017, 06:18 PM   #8241
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm sorry my dear Canadian friend I won't call you an American ever again :P
The Canada/US relationship is subtle and complicated. Many Americans who plan to travel abroad take along a t-shirt with a maple leaf on it so they can pretend to be Canadian if it should become necessary. The US is not universally beloved (the price of empire, eh?) and it is probably easier for an American to pass for a Canadian than, say, a New Zealander.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 03:38 PM   #8242
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Thumbs up

Done first year university. Bottle of champaign tonight, steak dinner tomorrow, and treated my dogs to cooling coats for the summer.

Also happy that I am managing to learn as an adult with none of the learning/retention issues people claimed - perhaps because i never allowed my brain to turn off/have a better mental framework to apply new knowledge to. Have to say, i am thrilled i chose psyc instead of business. Already have my bus degree, so this is teaching me new and interesting things that I am loving!
Old 07-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #8243
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Done first year university. Bottle of champaign tonight, steak dinner tomorrow, and treated my dogs to cooling coats for the summer.

Also happy that I am managing to learn as an adult with none of the learning/retention issues people claimed - perhaps because i never allowed my brain to turn off/have a better mental framework to apply new knowledge to. Have to say, i am thrilled i chose psyc instead of business. Already have my bus degree, so this is teaching me new and interesting things that I am loving!
Congrats!!!
Old 07-27-2017, 05:44 AM   #8244
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:

That is fantastic! Glad you are enjoying the classes while kicking their butts
Old 07-27-2017, 05:48 AM   #8245
Tad
mostly harmless

This is happening in town over the next while -- I'm fully planning on heading downtown to geek out. Multiple times. (Because giant robot dragon and spider are for more exciting to me than most of what has been going on for Canada 150)
Old 07-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #8246
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

So much better than a giant rubber duckie...
Old 07-27-2017, 10:59 AM   #8247
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So much better than a giant rubber duckie...
Seriously! I want the giant things to come here!!

And congrats on finishing your year!
Old 07-28-2017, 06:21 AM   #8248
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
This is happening in town over the next while -- I'm fully planning on heading downtown to geek out. Multiple times. (Because giant robot dragon and spider are for more exciting to me than most of what has been going on for Canada 150)
We went downtown yesterday evening to catch the kick-off of things. Grabbed some take out burgers and ate them at city hall while keeping an eye on the 'sleeping' dragon (it snores), then walked up to the Byward Market area to see the spider descend from its perch on Notre Dame Basilica.

The crowds were crazy on Sussex Drive (these shenanigans are resulting in all sorts of road closures -- so there were no cars to worry about, just all the peoples), so we cut over to a network of alleys and courtyards that parallel to Sussex which were far quieter, and got fairly close to the side of the Basilica before we hit crowds again. From there we could see the spider's legs sticking out front and back of the spires. Then we realized we were right beside the patio of a dessert oriented restaurant, and that the patio was remarkably empty -- the tables were mostly still dirty, so our guess is some people had come down to eat, then gone and joined the crowd just before we got there.

So we cleared off and claimed the table with the best view, and sat in comfort, eating dessert and sipping spiked coffee while the whole show of its descent took place. It was so much more pleasant than standing in a packed crowd, and it was actually kind of a cool view

On the way home we biked past where the dragon's wings are awaiting it (on the lawn of the Supreme Court -- remarkably we could walk right up to them with no security in the way), and then past the dragon's 'shrine' on the lawn of the War Museum (which was cordoned off).

I'm looking forward to getting back downtown over the course of the weekend to catch some more of the machine choreography

ETA: the spider that you see to the left of the picture is Bon Mama, a permanent installation in front of the National Art Gallery. I'm sure it is not an accident that the current arachnid visitor started its story nearby.

ETA2: This event is a little popular -- look at the crowds that were on during the middle of the day on Friday!
Old 08-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #8249
Tad
mostly harmless

1- We went to a bunch of the La Machine events I talked about in the post above, and had a good time. It felt like the whole city was talking about 'have you gone? Which events? How about those crowds? I liked it so much more than I thought I would!'

2- Second day in a row of biking to work, and the ride this morning went really well (it is about 19.5km each way, which is more than I've been biking in a loonnng time). Really happy that my legs have been coming back this well. Will see how I do on the way home tonight.

3- This much biking has my appetite in overdrive. Had a huge dinner last night, it felt great to eat that much from pure hunger but also enjoying that much really good food (first sweet corn of the year, finally!)
Old 08-02-2017, 10:28 AM   #8250
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
1- We went to a bunch of the La Machine events I talked about in the post above, and had a good time. It felt like the whole city was talking about 'have you gone? Which events? How about those crowds? I liked it so much more than I thought I would!'

2- Second day in a row of biking to work, and the ride this morning went really well (it is about 19.5km each way, which is more than I've been biking in a loonnng time). Really happy that my legs have been coming back this well. Will see how I do on the way home tonight.

3- This much biking has my appetite in overdrive. Had a huge dinner last night, it felt great to eat that much from pure hunger but also enjoying that much really good food (first sweet corn of the year, finally!)
Really happy that things are working out for you with the new job (and everything else).

Also happy that the bf sent me some noodz at work. Hehe. HE'S SO CUTE.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm