Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Cute BHMs

Ok, so we have a hot BHM thread, but how bout one for those squishy snuggly balls of adorableness that just make you wanna punch their cheeks and do some hardcore cuddling? I'll start. My ongoing obsession with Jack Black led to the discovery of this little gem in which he is basically 3 year old me with a mustache.
Attached Images
File Type: gif 200_s.gif (37.2 KB, 164 views)
Old 07-31-2017, 06:40 PM   #2
Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJerry Thomas can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Yes, that's cute! He starred in one of my favorite weight-related movies, namely "Shallow Hal." And I loved seeing Gweneth Paltrow as a fat girl.
Jerry Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 08:37 PM   #3
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lol, I meant PINCH their cheeks not punch them!
Old 08-02-2017, 06:10 AM   #4
squeezablysoft

Heres the Baby Squeezy pic I was looking for, finally found it.
See, I was basically JBs twin with less facial hair, lol. Btw, I have no idea how I talked my mother into giving me 2 ice cream bars at once, but I don't seem to be having any trouble handling them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P_20170802_070546.jpg (142.1 KB, 87 views)