Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2017, 05:27 AM   #1
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default I can't commit!

I haven't ever did anything like this, but I have a problem with commitment. NO I haven't always been this way but I was so faithful in my last 4 relationships and they all cheated on me. NOW I know I shouldn't treat everyone the same but damn how do you come back from that? I always make sure I have someone I am talking to just in case the one I am with start acting up. A man (I can only speak about a man because i never and don't ever planning to be with a woman) BUT a man don't know how much pain that can cause a woman! I am guessing it can do the same for a man who have been hurt just as bad. Yes I do the dating thing also BUT I can't casually have sex with random men because i am not that kinda woman and every time i lay down with my man or the man im with my emotions lay down with us. I can be faithful sex wise but emotional and mental i always feel like i need to talk to more than one man just to be on the safe side. What's your opinions. I can take it LOL hell this is hard and this is my life for real
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #2
dan
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 3,274
dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep
Default

Don't ever give up. There are plenty of good men. Maybe not angels, but non cheaters and guys who will stick by their women. Sorry so much hurt. We all know that feel of thoughtful rejection and the lying.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:27 PM   #3
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
Don't ever give up. There are plenty of good men. Maybe not angels, but non cheaters and guys who will stick by their women. Sorry so much hurt. We all know that feel of thoughtful rejection and the lying.

Thank you and that is exactly what it is. It's a shame, thank you for your thoughts
__________________
Ms. Xena

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #4
Tracii
 
Tracii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Commonwealth of Ky
Posts: 3,224
Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

To be honest I have given up on men as far as marriage or a love interest goes.
Been married twice and got cheated on both times so that kind of tells me I'm hard to live with apparently.
Was I too touchy feeley, too emotionally needy or just too demanding I don't know.
I know I can't deal with the mind games guys play.
Xena I so hope you find that right guy for you because you are so worth it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:56 PM   #5
LJ Rock
 
LJ Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 3,172
LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

First of all, I am sorry to hear of the bad luck and heartache you've been through in your past four relationships. We've all been there at sometime or another and I know it's hard.

Based on what you've said I would say that you have a trust issue more than a commitment issue. Your trust has been violated numerous times, making hard for you to trust someone fully and completely enough to have a true sense of emotional intimacy, thereby making it seem impossible to commit to them fully.

Have you ever asked yourself why you ended up in these bad relationships? There comes a point where we can see a pattern develop in the choices we make, and it's up to us to start making different choices. The people we choose to spend time with and give our trust to is entirely up to us and is almost never accidental. There are reasons why we are attracted to the people to whom we are, good bad or otherwise. When we see red flags, things that make you question someone's integrity or trustworthiness, then it's best we sidestep that person altogether. It may seem to go against our primary instincts at first, but it gets easier.

My advice would be that the next time you meet someone that you like, take it very slow. Really get to know them well before you rush into any kind of commitment. By all means, talk to other men - as many as you'd like. If the man you truly desire desires you equally as much he will understand and he will give you the time and space you need to build trust. The moment you feel that you are giving more than you are getting, that's the moment to break out before you get hurt. But when you feel that you are with someone with whom you can truly be yourself and trust implicitly, then I suspect your interest in chatting with other men will quickly subside.

Taking your time and communication are the key. Good luck!
__________________
Peace and love,
LJ Rock
LJ Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:27 PM   #6
Kristal
 
Kristal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: K-PAX
Posts: 235
Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
To be honest I have given up on men as far as marriage or a love interest goes.
Been married twice and got cheated on both times so that kind of tells me I'm hard to live with apparently.
Was I too touchy feeley, too emotionally needy or just too demanding I don't know.
I know I can't deal with the mind games guys play.
Xena I so hope you find that right guy for you because you are so worth it.
I know you well enough for me to say that you had learned the hard way that you are better off remaining single than you are to marry someone who is wrong for you. Yes, you can be playfull, but you are not one who is into 'gameplaying'. When you are given enough space and understanding, you are not that difficult to be around at all.
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #7
Tracii
 
Tracii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Commonwealth of Ky
Posts: 3,224
Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Thanks Kristal you are such a sweetheart.
I just have bad luck with guys I guess.
Relationships with women for me are much easier.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:48 AM   #8
fuelingfire
 
fuelingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 382
fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
To be honest I have given up on men as far as marriage or a love interest goes.
Been married twice and got cheated on both times so that kind of tells me I'm hard to live with apparently.
Was I too touchy feeley, too emotionally needy or just too demanding I don't know.
I know I can't deal with the mind games guys play.
Xena I so hope you find that right guy for you because you are so worth it.
This is more of a blanket statement, and not meant to change how you feel about guys. And I am not knocking marriage for anyone when I say this, but people place to much emphasis on it, as a carrot you should chase. Just like we are supposed to want a thin partner. I think it leads to people wanting to settle with people that tolerate them. I am saying this as a person who likes monogamy. I had this opinion before getting married, but has gotten stronger after divorce I did not see coming.

My ex-wife was marriage and wedding obsessed. She excitedly said to me many times while dating and engaged, “wont everything be great when we are married?” Each time I asked why, and her response, “Well it just will, it’s marriage.” I would ask, “wouldn’t it just be the same as right now?” Her response, “NO! We’d be married.” To this day, I have no idea what she thought marriage was going to be. When she told me she was divorcing me, “I don’t regret marrying you.” She acted like saying that statement was important to me. I just found it confusing, and unhelpful.

I don’t have interest in perusing marriage. I think people will put more effort in a relationship when they are in it when they want to be rather than when they (legally) have to be.
__________________
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:23 AM   #9
fuelingfire
 
fuelingfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: wisconsin
Posts: 382
fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I haven't ever did anything like this, but I have a problem with commitment. NO I haven't always been this way but I was so faithful in my last 4 relationships and they all cheated on me. NOW I know I shouldn't treat everyone the same but damn how do you come back from that? I always make sure I have someone I am talking to just in case the one I am with start acting up. A man (I can only speak about a man because i never and don't ever planning to be with a woman) BUT a man don't know how much pain that can cause a woman! I am guessing it can do the same for a man who have been hurt just as bad. Yes I do the dating thing also BUT I can't casually have sex with random men because i am not that kinda woman and every time i lay down with my man or the man im with my emotions lay down with us. I can be faithful sex wise but emotional and mental i always feel like i need to talk to more than one man just to be on the safe side. What's your opinions. I can take it LOL hell this is hard and this is my life for real
I wont pretend to know everything you have been through, and I might be reading this wrong from what was written. I know a lot of people have different views on relationships. I am under the impression you are a model, which might mildly alter my response. Due to hearing that BBW models often interact with fans and form friendships. From what I have heard.

I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who had backups behind me, just in case. I know some people hate being alone. If a girl I was dating told me that she needed to be met emotionally/mentally with other guys. I would see it as a flaw in the relationship. There might be exceptions, like a very long term friend that has no romantic intensions.

There is nothing wrong with having friends in the opposite sex. I have a lot more friends who are girls than guys.

I am not judging you, but just saying how I would feel if in that situation. Lots of people have different views on what they find acceptable in a relationship.
__________________
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:32 AM   #10
Kristal
 
Kristal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: K-PAX
Posts: 235
Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Thanks Kristal you are such a sweetheart.
I just have bad luck with guys I guess.
Relationships with women for me are much easier.
Same.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #11
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake
 
AmandaLynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: New York City
Posts: 430
AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default

Why commit all? I feel as though marriage is such a dated institution, designed to preserve property and wealth when people only lived into their 40's. I am not being critical of married couples, but I don't feel that most people are made to commit to one partner for 30-40 years. I just cannot see that kind of relationship in my future.
__________________
Of course I want fries with that?!
AmandaLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 02:54 PM   #12
Tracii
 
Tracii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Commonwealth of Ky
Posts: 3,224
Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Its like people think they HAVE to get married for some strange reason.
I know guys that will divorce a woman then go right back out and start dating again.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 06:13 PM   #13
VVET
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Maybe some day, Tracii.
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 08:09 PM   #14
LJ Rock
 
LJ Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 3,172
LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default know thyself

Getting married to or in any way committing yourself to someone because you feel that you HAVE to is absolutely the wrong reason to do so. Entering into such an endeavor should be done because you know with every fiber of your being that it's exactly what you want to do. Anything less and you're bound to just end up another statistical divorce, I would suppose.

I think some folks just don't know how to be alone. Chalk it up to a lack of self-awareness or some degree of fear or self -loathing, but I strongly feel that until one learns how to be alone with themselves, and to be honest and intimate with oneself, it's nearly impossible to have any of these things with anyone else.
__________________
Peace and love,
LJ Rock
LJ Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:16 PM   #15
DragonFly
Ahem Prema
 
DragonFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: NY - not the City think trees lots of trees
Posts: 343
DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed
Default My jaded perspective.

I'm old... been in two long term relationships, I have never been married. The first was 18 years the second was right at 10. The benefits to being married are when you are in it for the long haul. It is a type of security that the legal contract gives you and the things that the good old USA recognize. When the first relationship ended, I treated it like it was an on paper marriage and split things up the best I could. I got the house but I also got all the unsecured credit card debt and both car notes. I didn't fight doing what was right, I didn't feel like i needed to "get mine'. Unfortunately not everyone is like that and when things split it can get very ugly and unfortunately large women often fall pretty far down on the socioeconomic scale. They have a lot to lose and in my opinion need to make sure they are protecting themselves financially both for the current situation and the future. My second long term relationship also not a marriage ended tragically. It didn't matter what we intended or what we wanted, it was what it was. If you are not married, and things are not legally set up correctly you could very well find yourself out in the cold, literally. My suggestion is commit or don't commit but be smart and cover your lovely voluptuous ass!

I do agree that in life that there is room for more than one love. I've been very lucky and had two big loves. I'm better for it, and I learned many painful lessons.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:03 PM   #16
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
To be honest I have given up on men as far as marriage or a love interest goes.
Been married twice and got cheated on both times so that kind of tells me I'm hard to live with apparently.
Was I too touchy feeley, too emotionally needy or just too demanding I don't know.
I know I can't deal with the mind games guys play.
Xena I so hope you find that right guy for you because you are so worth it.
Ohhhhh I totally feel just that way! It's like if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong for them to cheat i mean damn all women have a pussy so i mean really what is the problem????
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:06 PM   #17
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
First of all, I am sorry to hear of the bad luck and heartache you've been through in your past four relationships. We've all been there at sometime or another and I know it's hard.

Based on what you've said I would say that you have a trust issue more than a commitment issue. Your trust has been violated numerous times, making hard for you to trust someone fully and completely enough to have a true sense of emotional intimacy, thereby making it seem impossible to commit to them fully.

Have you ever asked yourself why you ended up in these bad relationships? There comes a point where we can see a pattern develop in the choices we make, and it's up to us to start making different choices. The people we choose to spend time with and give our trust to is entirely up to us and is almost never accidental. There are reasons why we are attracted to the people to whom we are, good bad or otherwise. When we see red flags, things that make you question someone's integrity or trustworthiness, then it's best we sidestep that person altogether. It may seem to go against our primary instincts at first, but it gets easier.

My advice would be that the next time you meet someone that you like, take it very slow. Really get to know them well before you rush into any kind of commitment. By all means, talk to other men - as many as you'd like. If the man you truly desire desires you equally as much he will understand and he will give you the time and space you need to build trust. The moment you feel that you are giving more than you are getting, that's the moment to break out before you get hurt. But when you feel that you are with someone with whom you can truly be yourself and trust implicitly, then I suspect your interest in chatting with other men will quickly subside.

Taking your time and communication are the key. Good luck!
It's so funny that you say that but see I have had some relationships where i have jumped and some i have taken time to get to know a person BUT do we ever really know a person, you can be married for 20 years and the person do something to violate your trust so what does that mean? It is hard but like this quote said i wish all the people who like to cheat would date each other and leave the rest of us alone lol
__________________
Ms. Xena

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:11 PM   #18
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
I wont pretend to know everything you have been through, and I might be reading this wrong from what was written. I know a lot of people have different views on relationships. I am under the impression you are a model, which might mildly alter my response. Due to hearing that BBW models often interact with fans and form friendships. From what I have heard.

I would not want to be in a relationship with someone who had backups behind me, just in case. I know some people hate being alone. If a girl I was dating told me that she needed to be met emotionally/mentally with other guys. I would see it as a flaw in the relationship. There might be exceptions, like a very long term friend that has no romantic intensions.

There is nothing wrong with having friends in the opposite sex. I have a lot more friends who are girls than guys.

I am not judging you, but just saying how I would feel if in that situation. Lots of people have different views on what they find acceptable in a relationship.

You are right but most of my relationships was before i was a model and it still happened. I was fresh out of college and my ex husband cheated i even followed him to the bar and he came out with two women and swore to me it wasn't him. I don't have as many fans as most of these models because I don't get naked and i don't show my private parts and that is what sets me aside from them. I have only dated one of my fans and he didn't cheat or anything he is a really good guy but as I told him it's the issues that I have. I know I have issues with trust and things I don't necessarily have to be with a man because I do have a friend who just gives me what I need and I don't have a commitment with him but we have been that way for over 8 years and we are just comfortable with each other. I was just getting opinions and I appreciate yours
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:15 PM   #19
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Getting married to or in any way committing yourself to someone because you feel that you HAVE to is absolutely the wrong reason to do so. Entering into such an endeavor should be done because you know with every fiber of your being that it's exactly what you want to do. Anything less and you're bound to just end up another statistical divorce, I would suppose.

I think some folks just don't know how to be alone. Chalk it up to a lack of self-awareness or some degree of fear or self -loathing, but I strongly feel that until one learns how to be alone with themselves, and to be honest and intimate with oneself, it's nearly impossible to have any of these things with anyone else.
LOL you sound like a self-help book lol but you are right like right now I am content because I don't have a boyfriend anymore i have directed my time on me and my daughter more and the things i want to do and i have gotten into some online things that have really made me happy but I understand what you are saying
__________________
Ms. Xena

Contact me for website, can't post it here \m/
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:19 PM   #20
ssbbwhoneybee
Im into Fetishes Now!
 
ssbbwhoneybee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Georgia
Posts: 92
ssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot picsssbbwhoneybee does more than just post hot pics
Default

I appreciate all of you guys opinions and I know people are quick to say get to know a person first, it don't matter, you can know a person for 40 years and they still can do stupid things to you. I guess when I wrote this me and my boyfriend was on the verge of breaking up and i guess a few hours later we did, which it was the most stupid thing because we talked like adults and the issues we was having he agreed and said he would try to change things and will continue to fight for us to be together but I am happy and not stressed with being in a relationship and I am planning to stay this way for while i guess after 6 years in a relationship i thought i was ready but i guess you can never be really ready once your trust have been broken. Again thank you guys
ssbbwhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:25 AM   #21
LJ Rock
 
LJ Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boston
Posts: 3,172
LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
LOL you sound like a self-help book lol but you are right like right now I am content because I don't have a boyfriend anymore i have directed my time on me and my daughter more and the things i want to do and i have gotten into some online things that have really made me happy but I understand what you are saying
LOL Well thank you... I think. If I sound like a self-help book it's only because in my 40+ years I've been through just about every kind of relationship issue and situation imaginable. I've had to go through a lot of soul-searching, self-help and healing to come to the place of peace where I am now; I'm always glad to share the things I've learned with others. Granted, what's worked for me won't necessarily work for everyone else, but I do believe there are certain elements to human nature that are generally universal and can be considered applicable.

You are correct, Honey Bee, that indeed people can know one another for many many years and still end up hurting one another. We are all human after all, and inherently fallible; we all make mistakes now and then and sometimes hurt the ones we care about most. It's also important to note that people change over time. The person you were a decade ago is not the person you are now. In relationships, two people are growing and changing all the time, and ideally they should be helping one another grow and learn and in fact they are growing and learning together.

Unfortunately I think what happens in many relationships is we think we know someone and are close to them simply because we see them all the time. Whether you're just dating, sleeping together or living together - just being together and spending time together isn't going to be enough to form true intimacy and trust if you're not really communicating and sharing with one another. You might see the same mailman come to your door every day, or buy coffee from the same bodega clerk every morning, but unless you really take the time to talk to those people you will never truly know them.

It's so interesting (and kind of sad) that so often in life we are afraid to really open up to the people we purport to love and care about the most. Whether it's because we are afraid of their reaction, of facing any kind of rejection from them, or we are simply not in touch with our own feelings enough to know what it is we need and want - but it's so crucial to having a healthy partnership with someone that we come to a place of being honest with ourselves and with the people in our lives. Otherwise, you are absolutely correct, that we can be with someone for decades and never really know them at all, ultimately leaving ourselves open to being shocked, hurt and/or disappointed by them.

It sounds as though you have come to a place of peace and understanding with your current situation for now. I'm glad for you and wish you the best moving forward.
__________________
Peace and love,
LJ Rock
LJ Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:05 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,064
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Honeybee....if that is the way you are feeling right now, then what's wrong with that? We all need a breather sometimes. Take this time to get to know yourself better....spending more quality time doing what makes you feel good about yourself.
I doubt you will feel this way forever...but if you do, so what?
I like your posts and you seem quite awesome. Worry about commitments to yourself right now because that may be what you need the most.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #23
biggirlluvher
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 119
biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
You are right but most of my relationships was before i was a model and it still happened. I was fresh out of college and my ex husband cheated i even followed him to the bar and he came out with two women and swore to me it wasn't him. I don't have as many fans as most of these models because I don't get naked and i don't show my private parts and that is what sets me aside from them. I have only dated one of my fans and he didn't cheat or anything he is a really good guy but as I told him it's the issues that I have. I know I have issues with trust and things I don't necessarily have to be with a man because I do have a friend who just gives me what I need and I don't have a commitment with him but we have been that way for over 8 years and we are just comfortable with each other. I was just getting opinions and I appreciate yours
You saw an ex with two women. What did these other women look like? Have you seen any of the other women too? I'm curious to know if there are similarities or traits among those men that cheated.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 11:07 PM   #24
quantumbits
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: US, OR
Posts: 43
quantumbits has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
I haven't ever did anything like this, but I have a problem with commitment. NO I haven't always been this way but I was so faithful in my last 4 relationships and they all cheated on me. NOW I know I shouldn't treat everyone the same but damn how do you come back from that? I always make sure I have someone I am talking to just in case the one I am with start acting up. A man (I can only speak about a man because i never and don't ever planning to be with a woman) BUT a man don't know how much pain that can cause a woman! I am guessing it can do the same for a man who have been hurt just as bad. Yes I do the dating thing also BUT I can't casually have sex with random men because i am not that kinda woman and every time i lay down with my man or the man im with my emotions lay down with us. I can be faithful sex wise but emotional and mental i always feel like i need to talk to more than one man just to be on the safe side. What's your opinions. I can take it LOL hell this is hard and this is my life for real
Nvm. I replied without reading the thread.
quantumbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 11:36 PM   #25
quantumbits
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: US, OR
Posts: 43
quantumbits has said some nice things
Default

EDIT: sorry this is double post. i meant to edit.
quantumbits is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Immigrants commit fewer crimes Big Beautiful Dreamer Hyde Park (Archive Only) 4 09-08-2016 04:10 AM
Mexico ENCOURAGES illegal behavior Gomes Hyde Park (Archive Only) 40 06-06-2010 12:11 PM
So My Friend Tried To Commit Suicide Tonight. _msz.lyric The Lounge 9 10-31-2007 05:27 PM
Are there really FFAs? AppreSheAte BHM/FFA 87 11-07-2006 01:03 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.