Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-11-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
Curve Connoisseur

Curve Connoisseur has said some nice things
Default Deleted post

Deleted post alltogether.

Last edited by Curve Connoisseur; 07-11-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Decided to delete the post altogether
Curve Connoisseur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:43 AM   #2
Curve Connoisseur

I love golden showers. I fantasize about being in a relationship with a voluptuous ssbbw where she will pee on me while we are making love. She is sitting on top of me peeing more as she gets turned on with me inside her. I love the warmth and wetness on my privates. I also want to be awoken at night with her straddling me and peeing on my privates. I want to wake in the morning with my lovely and her bladder full and repeat. Then I will take her to our shower and bath, kiss, and caress every inch of her.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:55 AM   #3
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default There's one out there for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curve Connoisseur View Post
I love golden showers. I fantasize about being in a relationship with a voluptuous ssbbw where she will pee on me while we are making love. She is sitting on top of me peeing more as she gets turned on with me inside her. I love the warmth and wetness on my privates. I also want to be awoken at night with her straddling me and peeing on my privates. I want to wake in the morning with my lovely and her bladder full and repeat. Then I will take her to our shower and bath, kiss, and caress every inch of her.
Nothing wrong with that. You like what you like. May you find what you seek.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:09 AM   #4
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

To each their own. All the best to you both.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 12:05 PM   #5
Curve Connoisseur

Thank you both. Just have to find that special ssbbw.
Old 07-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #6
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hope you find what you're looking for. I've experienced some similar things (meaning I've been peed on more than a few times) but never in the middle of sex. I can see why you'd consider that appealing.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:20 AM   #7
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

I don't know about the whole peeing thing but definitely love having my crotch soaked by a gusher.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 04:54 AM   #8
Curve Connoisseur

As in squirting? Or just pee? Although from all I've read squirting is a form of peeing.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:36 AM   #9
Mark02

Mark02 has said some nice things

Um, not pee.
Mark02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:17 PM   #10
CocoaCaramelBBW

CocoaCaramelBBW has said some nice things

Ive been with a couple of men who liked when I had sex with them and didnt stop to pee. They wanted me to pee on them while inside me, and since Im a squirter, it wasnt too hard of a leap for me. I know they are not the same thing.
CocoaCaramelBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 04:45 AM   #11
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I wonder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaCaramelBBW View Post
Ive been with a couple of men who liked when I had sex with them and didnt stop to pee. They wanted me to pee on them while inside me, and since Im a squirter, it wasnt too hard of a leap for me. I know they are not the same thing.
That's a very interesting notion. I wonder if the whole being peed on concept is about the actual physical act of being peed on (i.e. the warmth of the liquid, the sensation of it hitting the body, etc.)? Is it the submissive/humilation connotations that go with that (use me as a toilet)? Or is it "Damn, we are so f-ing dirty! I love it!"?
Old 08-03-2017, 05:25 AM   #12
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Did you like doing it to them?

@BEK: for me and the partners I've had who've done it to me it's always been about empowerment, domination, and submission.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:12 AM   #13
Curve Connoisseur

I myself was unaware of the submissive/dominant aspect of it until recently. Although there are some who say Hitler was one of those who loved being peed on as an act of submission. I have no dominant or submissive tendencies or urges. Nothing on the we are so dirty either. No mommy issues either. I totally love the wetness and warmth and can perform or get excited just by the act of my partner peeing on me. Squirting would be great too. Never experienced the squirting aspect. I am turned on by the nature of her having a full bladder and just love the release all over my genitals. I am open to peeing on her too. Just enhances the whole experience of love making for me. Also just sitting in my lap facing me and releasing her bladder filled pee. Not into drinking it or having it on my face just in the genital area. I have heard too that insertion with her bladder full enhances the feeling for both. Have just started or toyed with the feeling for me with my bladder full. I have read several articles don't know if they are scientifically verified that say squirting fluid is or contains pee. Can't comment as I don't know or have firsthand data. I would think squirt fluid originates in the vagina and pee from the urethra. I could see myself married to an ssbbw bed wetter and doing things to enhance the possibility of occurring. Cuddle her all night, never leaving the bed.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:40 AM   #14
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post

@BEK: for me and the partners I've had who've done it to me it's always been about empowerment, domination, and submission.
I know where you are coming from. I was just thinking out loud about other aspects that could be possible.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #15
CocoaCaramelBBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
That's a very interesting notion. I wonder if the whole being peed on concept is about the actual physical act of being peed on (i.e. the warmth of the liquid, the sensation of it hitting the body, etc.)? Is it the submissive/humilation connotations that go with that (use me as a toilet)? Or is it "Damn, we are so f-ing dirty! I love it!"?
Since we are adults i'll be frank lol, he said he didnt want to pull out, the kitty was too good. but it was my first time when i did it with him and i was sooo embarrassed. he didnt care, urine is sterile unless you have an sti or something. maybe it was the warm wetness
Old 08-03-2017, 11:37 PM   #16
CocoaCaramelBBW

Quote:

At first i was sooo embarassed,but then realized if he didnt care and actively held me from leaving to go to the bathroom, why am i overthinking this. im totally fine now.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:41 PM   #17
CocoaCaramelBBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curve Connoisseur View Post
I have heard too that insertion with her bladder full enhances the feeling for both. Have just started or toyed with the feeling for me with my bladder full.
interesting you say that. i found i enjoy masturbating with a full bladder, everything is much more sensitive and the little leaks of pee when the vibe touches my clit and urethral opening is
Old 08-04-2017, 05:14 AM   #18
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Default 2 Pees in a pod (pun intended)

Quote:
At first i was sooo embarassed,but then realized if he didnt care and actively held me from leaving to go to the bathroom, why am i overthinking this. im totally fine now.
And that's a great place to be at. When we discover something new and exciting, especially when sex is involved!
Old 08-04-2017, 05:18 AM   #19
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Thumbs up Here kitty, kitty, kitty

Quote:
Since we are adults i'll be frank lol, he said he didnt want to pull out, the kitty was too good. but it was my first time when i did it with him and i was sooo embarrassed. he didnt care, urine is sterile unless you have an sti or something. maybe it was the warm wetness
There's something to be said about finding a good kitty!
Old 08-05-2017, 05:47 AM   #20
happily_married

Quote:
That's good. I had a girlfriend years ago who routinely did it to me and as I said already it was for her about empowerment, control, and domination. She was actually a very toxic person and meant for it to be belittling to me but then it turned out I actually enjoyed it. Of course she only parlayed that into bragging material to her sister and some of her friends (ie: "I piss on my boyfriend and he thanks me for it.") and even though I enjoyed it, it was a bit embarrassing when she's tell others about it.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:14 PM   #21
CocoaCaramelBBW

Quote:
That's good. I had a girlfriend years ago who routinely did it to me and as I said already it was for her about empowerment, control, and domination. She was actually a very toxic person and meant for it to be belittling to me but then it turned out I actually enjoyed it. Of course she only parlayed that into bragging material to her sister and some of her friends (ie: "I piss on my boyfriend and he thanks me for it.") and even though I enjoyed it, it was a bit embarrassing when she's tell others about it.
Not cool, im a firm believer what happens between two(or more if you're poly) consenting adults should stay between those two. But since you said she was toxic, and she spitefully did it, respect apparently wasn't there, glad you found out what you liked in the end and you got away.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:16 PM   #22
CocoaCaramelBBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElectricKat View Post
There's something to be said about finding a good kitty!
haha right!
Old 08-07-2017, 04:40 AM   #23
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark02 View Post
Um, not pee.
Um, yes pee.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...lly-be-peeing/
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:12 AM   #24
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

So jealous, I want to experience squirting soo much.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:07 PM   #25
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Default Let me tell ya...

Quote:
haha right!
In this day and age you'd think that most everyone would have their intimacy game on point, but sadly that is not the case. You have guys who think that because they are built a certain way, look a certain way, or have certain equipment that they can just act like they're in a porno and all will be good. Then you have women who think that because they have a certain something, are this size or that, and maybe look good, that they just have to show up and that's it.