Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #1076
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well sure, she's a size 16 -- if the 16s are super stretchy, and are the ones that she's been stretching out for a few years as she grew. (My wife is that sort of size 16, so I know .... ).

Mind you, given the sort of influence that you are on these boards, even just a long weekend may be enough that she'll have to give up on that illusion

Last edited by Tad; 07-13-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: trying to actually put down words that form a coherent sentence.
Tad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:49 PM   #1077
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Well sure, she's a size 16 -- if the 16s are super stretchy, and are the ones that she's been stretching out for a few years as she grew. (My wife is that sort of size 16, so I know .... ).

Mind you, given the sort of influence that you are on these boards, even just a long weekend may be enough that she'll have to give up on that illusion

Influence? Me? No, you have me mistaken for someone else.
Old 07-13-2017, 06:08 PM   #1078
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that she insists she is a size 16 or the fact that I find it hilarious that it's clear to everyone but her that she is not.
Maybe she's talking about her shoes?
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #1079
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
Influence? Me? No, you have me mistaken for someone else.
right, you're just the one who gets everyone to tty new Blizzard flavours, totally had you confused for a minute there
Old 07-13-2017, 10:41 PM   #1080
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

I just received a call on my cell phone. It was a wrong number...I had to convince the lady that it was a wrong number. Made me laugh...she was so certain I was the person she was calling.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:14 AM   #1081
AmandaLynn

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
right, you're just the one who gets everyone to tty new Blizzard flavours, totally had you confused for a minute there
Actually, that's BBW MeganLynn44DD.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:09 AM   #1082
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Trailer Park Boys

We were talking about the things my mom lets my father get away with, and MrSensible just said,

"Birds of a shitfeather."

Made my day
Old 07-19-2017, 01:56 PM   #1083
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

The last time I tried on something a size 16 in a store I ended up ripping it with my fat butt.

Hahaha, I am never going back in that shop, ever again!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:59 PM   #1084
AmandaLynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
The last time I tried on something a size 16 in a store I ended up ripping it with my fat butt.

Hahaha, I am never going back in that shop, ever again!
You need more pizza in your life.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:54 PM   #1085
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loopy size 20's are sturdier LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 12:49 AM   #1086
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Wink

Ummm Loopy - a UK size 20 is a US 16 ...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:26 AM   #1087
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Ummm Loopy - a UK size 20 is a US 16 ...
Hahaha, I know that, but hey, it was still relevant to the conversation!
Old 07-21-2017, 05:18 AM   #1088
loopytheone
Administrator

My bff (and alleged gay ace lover) just sent me this as a surprise in the post! We saw it on our holiday to Bournemouth last week and I really liked that I found a model that looks like me so they secretly got it me! I feel so loved!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 519.jpg (192.2 KB, 87 views)
Old 07-21-2017, 06:05 AM   #1089
Tad
mostly harmless

Awww, what a sweetie!
Old 07-21-2017, 07:16 AM   #1090
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Your bff urgently needs to see an optometrist.
The figurine is wearing a striped bathing suit - and yours has polka-dots. So they absolutely cannot look alike ...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:28 AM   #1091
loopytheone
Administrator

Something that made me laugh yesterday was the joking conversation I had with my other half about who is the bigger ho out of the two of us.

I say as he's had 4 times as many partners as I've had, that means him. Though he argues that you can still find videos of me half naked on the internet if you know where to look, so that makes me more of a ho. That and he's never had entire public accounts online dedicated to pictures of himself in very little clothing and I have.

We agreed that we are both raging hos and we're both amazing.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:05 AM   #1092
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You can't be ace and ho's!! (Joking, obviously!)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 07:09 AM   #1093
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
You can't be ace and ho's!! (Joking, obviously!)
We're the most ace hos out there!

That reminds me, an asexual friend took a picture of us both outside a bar called "Smoking Aces". They took one picture and then demanded that I pull my shirt down a bit and get more boob in the picture.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #1094
Tad
mostly harmless

Finally got the first tomatoes off my few tomato plants. I can't think of another year where they were nearly so late in ripening, but finally I had a couple* for my lunch today (*they are the small tomatoes).
Old 08-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #1095
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yum'z. I bite into normal sized tomato like they are apples. People are like !!! And i am like - fruit!
Old 08-04-2017, 12:53 PM   #1096
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Yum'z. I bite into normal sized tomato like they are apples. People are like !!! And i am like - fruit!
Cut em in half and sprinkle some salt on them first imo.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:35 PM   #1097
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Cut em in half and sprinkle some salt on them first imo.
My favourite snack with tomatoes is to either cut small ones in half or bigger ones into really thick slices, sprinkle with a touch ch of salt and pepper, then cover with cheddar cheese, then gobble greedily. Just a great combo of flavours, textures, and acidity/fat. Sometimes I'll add sesame flavoured rice crackers to the other size of the crackers, adds another texture contrast that really emphasizes the juiciness of the tomato.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:01 PM   #1098
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

My 1 yr old Dalmatian had never seen a watermelon... until today.

She barked at it for 20 minutes. Funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 06:04 PM   #1099
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I wanna see!! lol
Old 08-07-2017, 05:49 AM   #1100
loopytheone
Administrator

Giving a bunch of rabbits wormer at the farm.

You give rabbits wormer by putting the syringe in their mouth and there was about 8 of us that wanted to learn to do it.

Halfway through another coworker pointed out to us how bad we looked, standing in a big huddle around this one girl (who was holding the rabbits), covered in pasty white liquid, and giving each other advice such as "No, don't put it in so fast", "You've got to go further back before you go in" and "Put your hands over her eyes and hold her still or I can't get it in".

Apparently I'm very fast and efficient, and get straight in there with it and quickly eject my load. Though I think me yelling "It's everywhere, it's all over my boobs and even in my hair!" made some of the kids die of laughter.

Also, honourable mention to the 15 minutes spent chasing an escaped cockerel around the farm that ended with me shouting "Yes, got you, you damn cock, I've got the cock" and then asking my boss what he wanted me to do with his new cock.

Tags
gum disease