Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 08-26-2015, 06:01 PM   #26
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I still pop in here from time to time.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:01 PM   #27
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm still here in bursts. I show up for a while, then forget to check again for...however long.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:04 PM   #28
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default This thread reminds me of an old joke . . .

and I guess the joke is on me. I composed this message, reviewed it, and forgot to post it.

Amyway - An old professor has finally decided to retire and tenders his resignation. A few days later he come in to retrieve his personal belongings and is accosted by a rather rancorous staff member who exclaims "Ah! Forgotten but not gone."

This story is not aimed at anyone who has posted here. I remember, and miss, many of you and am happy to see that you are alive and wel. I am a bit of an old timer also, having posted under the names Punster and Jokester (and now Ho Ho Tai) as suited the occasion.

As I approach 78 y.o. I am still alive (mostly) and well (mostly) which is better than I expected. My dear Mrs Ho Ho is very much alive and well, at the peak of her career (so far) and a confirmed trail rat. We will head out on our bikes in the morning. I will struggle to keep up with her, while she waits patiently at the branch points.

I am still in touch with a number of individuals who no longer post here (I will not mention names) but can state that they are alive and well in Connecticut, Australia, and California (a transplant from Holland).

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."

Last edited by Ho Ho Tai; 09-06-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: addition
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:53 PM   #29
CPProp
Clockwork - wind me up

CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CPProp has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Was never a very active member but I’m still around and pop in once or twice a week (which is about the same amount as for ever) but as others have said its not the same that old sparkle is missing – although it could be my sparkle that’s missing. I still like to dabble in “ Frisk the person before you, and ….. “ as well as “Free association” (the silly side of life) and I think its time I put up some pictures in “ Is anyone into photography”, I enjoy seeing others pictures but no one seems to bother anymore
Old 12-01-2015, 02:31 PM   #30
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Smile posting again! hello folks!

Hi MattB, Jeff (swamptoad) checking in to say excellent idea! Been a long time, indeed. I'm living in Louisiana now.

My wife is Rebecca (Snow Angel) We started posting some last night (early a.m.)
Old 12-01-2015, 03:10 PM   #31
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Welcome back Swamptoad! Hope the music is going well.

Don't be shy, make sure to post here and there.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:37 PM   #32
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks man.

I've been writing mostly. I still play guitar though.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:38 PM   #33
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Long time no see -- glad to see you back.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #34
swamptoad
Berry Good!

Thanks, CB! Will there ever be another Dims Chat in development? Folks should petition for one ...lol
Old 12-01-2015, 05:49 PM   #35
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hi everyone this is Rebecca ( Snow Angel) I haven't been on here in sometime. My husband Jeff (Swamptoad) and I are doing well. We started posting early this morning and are planning to be posting more often.
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:56 PM   #36
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good to see you back again as well!
Old 12-01-2015, 06:43 PM   #37
Snow Angel
Southern Chick

Snow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going onSnow Angel knows EXACTLY what's going on

thank you its good to be back
Snow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:19 AM   #38
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Haven't been around in years and randomly decided to see what was happening in my old hangout tonight. I used to frequent the chat room back in the old days.

I'm still kicking about. Life changed dramatically, and I am busy living it. I hope people are well, and I miss certain faces that are no longer with us.
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:34 AM   #39
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

It has been quite a while, hasn't it?
Old 01-09-2016, 09:19 PM   #40
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bumping the thread as bait for any other lurkers to come back...
Old 01-13-2016, 11:06 PM   #41
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been here since the mid-1990s under 3-4 different names and I'm still here. Great site and cool folks

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:53 PM   #42
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

If any of the "old timers" wanna add me to yahoo msgnr feel free to do so. I use the same name there! Just add a comment to the add so I know it's not a darn spam bot. I do have google+ but don't know much about it. I'm always up for a good chat!!
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 07:29 AM   #43
MattB

Default Bump

Checking in, still alive, I think?
Old 07-24-2017, 05:02 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Glad you haven't been washed out to sea, Matt. Been wondering what was happening with you!
Old 07-24-2017, 08:31 PM   #45
MattB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Glad you haven't been washed out to sea, Matt. Been wondering what was happening with you!
Almost!

Old 08-10-2017, 05:48 PM   #46
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's another old-timer. I first visited Dimensions around '95. Back then it was one big board that blew up regularly with flame wars because people had so many different views about size issues and reasons for being there. Although it's more segmented and peaceful today, I sometimes miss those wild, woolly early years.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:54 AM   #47
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been here since the mid-late 90s, had a couple earlier online handles and been here ever since.

In fact, I still remember "finding" Dimensions waaay back when my workplace still had text-only Internet and that must've been 1994-1995 or so? Time really does fly by , huh?

Best wishes to all the cool people here

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #48
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Been here since before 2005 just don't remember just when. When soothing through things here I happened accross an entire collection of paper Dimensions magazines.... starting with the original FATSIG news letters. Pretty crazy stuff... back in the days of the chat and the old style boards. I don't know how we found anything.
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote