Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-28-2017, 07:02 PM   #201
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had an "I am huge" experience today. I'm partial to a particular jersey/tank top that I've worn for the last few years. I like wearing it because it allows me to air out my chest & arms. I also feel how huge I am in it wearing it to the gym. Now after numerous times in the laundry and that I'm at my heaviest 250lbs, it's been tighter on me. I saw my reflection in it today and noticed how it shows off my belly.

Later this afternoon, I went to a friend's house. He's older and smaller than me. I've always been somewhat conscious of my footsteps on his wooden floor. He once said that I should pay attention my footsteps were so heavy I made the needle on the turntable jump as the record played and that it could be heard in our recorded mixes. Today, I felt that even with my trying to literally tiptoe there it was futile. One of the chairs I sat in felt smaller. I really felt too big for it for the first time. As such, I really felt my belly on my lap while seated.

When I got home, I felt compelled to get out of my clothes because it felt so restricting. I'm having my late supper in the nude for the first time in a very long time. I was planning on saving the rest of the stroganoff for tomorrow but just might have both servings tonight!
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 05:45 AM   #202
xpulley

xpulley has said some nice things

Just yesterday. I had been skinny my whole life, average weight about 135 at 5'6, though I was down to 122 at one point. Then from 2012 to 2016 I slowly gained up to 160lbs. Last summer I grew a beard, and also ended up gaining about 30lbs to put me at 190 right now, making me obese for the first time ever.

Well yesterday I decided to shave my beard completely off for the first time in a year and....wow. My face got a lot fatter. My cheeks are puffier and I have a noticeable double chin now. It was a little embarrassing, but also a huuuge turn on.
xpulley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:32 PM   #203
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I feeling the "wow I got fat" feeling right now so hard. More because my appetite is out of control and I love it!

I'm gaining a lot really fast right now and every time I see myself I'm like DAMN
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:36 PM   #204
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I feeling the "wow I got fat" feeling right now so hard. More because my appetite is out of control and I love it!

I'm gaining a lot really fast right now and every time I see myself I'm like DAMN
How much more are you eating compared to before?
Old 08-15-2017, 01:27 PM   #205
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
How much more are you eating compared to before?
It's gotten ridiculous lol

I want fast food for every meal, and I want like four or five BIG meals a day!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:37 AM   #206
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

it looks wonderful on you i bet
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #207
biggirlluvher

Quote:

I've always heard that the bigger we get, the more we can eat and more it takes for us to get full/stuffed. I guess you're living proof of that. Are you eating more than some of the people in your friend & family circles?
Old 10-10-2017, 11:26 AM   #208
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

passed a mirror on the floor that was tilted up. Oh. My. God. Seeing yourself from that angle makes you look 20 pounds heavier.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote