Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-15-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title
Default Trouble finding clothing for husband...

I'm planning a sexy, romantic date with my husband within the next couple of weeks. The problem is - I'm struggling to find a suit that will fit him properly. He is big and he is also tall. I don't want to embarrass him or anything like that! Please help a sister out - let me know where you guys shop for dressier clothes.
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know where you are, but K&G has a decent larger size. (depending on how large that is. BHM yes. SSBHM not so much.) Plus they can alter the fit with their own tailors for a modest additional charge.
LeoGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:40 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Men's Whse or Joseph A Bank carry some larger sizes.
Any Big and Tall store should have plenty of nice clothes for him.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:49 PM   #4
Pattie Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I don't know where you are, but K&G has a decent larger size. (depending on how large that is. BHM yes. SSBHM not so much.) Plus they can alter the fit with their own tailors for a modest additional charge.
THNX! Never heard of that company before, but definitely interested in it. I'll look online for more info :-) I love a place that also offers tailors...makes it more helpful and convenient when someone is of unique size.
My husband is tall and also 'bigger' so finding something for him to wear, suit wise, is hard.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:51 PM   #5
Pattie Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Men's Whse or Joseph A Bank carry some larger sizes.
Any Big and Tall store should have plenty of nice clothes for him.
http://www.josbank.com/bigntall That is where I found some great suits for him!! Thank you so much for your input - I totally appreciate it. Not sure if I have one in my city but I'm gonna do more research on it...

THNX again!!

Tags
advice, fashion, men, opinion, romantic