Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-10-2017, 06:43 PM   #76
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bump Bump...

A big belly makes a good place to sit your plate of snacks while lying on the couch
AmyJo1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:33 PM   #77
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh that is a fact.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:00 PM   #78
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Yeah,the cookies thing and belly is a fact I can attest to for sure...
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:29 PM   #79
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Someday I will have a belly large enough to rest things on!

More advantages:

-Having a well-padded butt makes long car rides much more comfortable, especially on bumpy roads. Same with sitting on hard seats like bleachers. (I still bring a cushion to sit on, but my butt hurt so much more on those things when I was thinner.)

-There's more room for a cat to stretch out on my wide, squishy thighs when I sit.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:39 AM   #80
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
.)

-There's more room for a cat to stretch out on my wide, squishy thighs when I sit.
When the cat is on my lap, and my wife comes into the room and sits down, cat will reliably get off of me and move onto her. Not that my legs are all that skinny, but the cat makes it clear I'm not nearly as comfy as wife is!
Old 06-20-2017, 12:12 PM   #81
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
When the cat is on my lap, and my wife comes into the room and sits down, cat will reliably get off of me and move onto her. Not that my legs are all that skinny, but the cat makes it clear I'm not nearly as comfy as wife is!

I guess that's why my small dog has been venturing to my wife's lap in the last month or two. I guess her recognizes more and more softness and a larger lap.
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:03 AM   #82
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been biking too and from work quite a bit, and the ride is long enough that sweat saturates my eyebrows and starts getting into my eyes.

What I've discovered is that my cheeks are chubby enough now that if I squeeze my eyes shut really hard, the skin just below my eyebrows meets the upper curve of my cheek, and let's sweat slide on past, missing my eyes almost entirely (some still decides to ooze that way, but not nearly so much). Of course I can't ride that way all of the time, but if stopped at a light or on a long level stretch with good pavement can do that and use a finger to sort of squeegee the sweat down to my cheeks.

(if I was lighter I might not sweat as much, but focusing on the positives here, lol)