Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-08-2016, 09:03 PM   #651
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks Mr Tad looking good!!
ditzygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:04 PM   #652
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Sorry for the double post.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:49 PM   #653
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not super hairy and what there is is gray and hard to see but here's a fairly recent chest pic.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:24 AM   #654
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm not super hairy and what there is is gray and hard to see but here's a fairly recent chest pic.
Hottie. Thanks for the contribution!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 04:32 PM   #655
ditzygirl

Sexy bald guy for the win !!!
Thanks Leo.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:03 PM   #656
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

I'm actually a pretty camera shy guy.... But hair is one thing I have plenty of

LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:40 PM   #657
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Very nice! Your fur looks so soft and touchable.
Old 01-04-2017, 07:06 AM   #658
kokori72

kokori72 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskokori72 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Cellulite is not only for women..

Christmas period .. a lot of sugar goodies helped a lot for that cellulite..
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ac16cb1b-58ac-4c56-a5cc-8b7d139699f9.jpeg (26.8 KB, 164 views)
kokori72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:56 PM   #659
Jrm

Jrm has said some nice things
Default Latest hairy chest pic

A hairy chest and hanging belly. The times they are a changing.........and so is the shape of my belly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0112.JPG (150.0 KB, 127 views)
Jrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:04 PM   #660
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This thread.... haha
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:06 PM   #661
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by hommecreux View Post
This thread.... haha
Your response made me smile.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:05 PM   #662
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Your response made me smile.
Thanks! Every once and a while I get it. I was thinking of posting a pic of the moobs and belly with the little patch of chest hair up top just to confuse people.

You just made me smile!
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:48 PM   #663
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Once I get off my butt and buy a new camera (my old one "died" recently), I'll post an updated pic...I'm on this thread somewhere but it's been a while.

I'm no longer as hairy on top anymore but the rest of me is still plenty furry.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:50 AM   #664
Jwink75

Jwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chest is just way toooo big
Jwink75 is offline   Reply With Quote