Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-12-2016, 08:36 PM   #26
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Coconut oil is great stuff. It has a thousand uses (well at least 77):

https://draxe.com/coconut-oil-uses/

Its a great skin moisturizer and also works great as a personal lubricant (bonus you both end up smelling like macaroons).
I found some of them rather questionable, but this one is hilarious:
59. Rust Reducer Rub some oil on your silver wear

If your 'silver wear' (properly, 'silverware') is prone to RUST, then it ain't silver!
Old 09-13-2016, 04:50 AM   #27
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol! And lube would be gross imo..
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:27 AM   #28
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Lol! And lube would be gross imo..
Works great -- it really does .
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 05:56 AM   #29
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sorry, nope. Ew. Not even close to how natural lubrication feels (plus I never need help in that area...flooding my basement as Mel puts it is easy with my chubby hubby), and is rife with possibilities to carry infection as it doesn't wash off well.

Plus, going back to the thigh chub rub...it does wear off slowly with friction. It didn't stain my skirts or clothing, but then I wasn't glopping it on, and I don't wear whites/tans/greys.

Ps. for this you would have to put it on BEFORE you sweat.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:19 AM   #30
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not as good as the gluten one...
Old 09-13-2016, 08:38 AM   #31
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

LOL i love his stuff
Old 09-13-2016, 06:19 PM   #32
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

His Burning Man one is pretty good

(as someone who used to go to regional burns and almost went to the big burn)
Old 09-14-2016, 05:57 PM   #33
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Sorry, nope. Ew. Not even close to how natural lubrication feels ...

But its not made in some unidentified chemical factory. I find many lubes are skin irritants (maybe I'm just a bit sensitive down there). Coconut oil is the opposite of an irritant -- if there are any abrasions (happens from time to time) it seems to help heal them.

And did I mention it smells real good!
Old 09-14-2016, 06:04 PM   #34
bigmac

Quote:
LOL i love his stuff
OK that was pretty funny.

Notwithstanding (I love that word) I really do like the stuff as both a lube and a moisturizer. And who doesn't like the smell of coconut?
Old 09-14-2016, 10:47 PM   #35
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
OK that was pretty funny.

Notwithstanding (I love that word) I really do like the stuff as both a lube and a moisturizer. And who doesn't like the smell of coconut?
*raises hand*
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #36
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Fyi been doing the coconut oil thing and it still works. Apply it before walking and the thighs slip past each orher effortlessly for 20-30 min or brisks walking.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:44 AM   #37
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Between my last 50lbs, I noticed that chub rub only happened to me every 10lbs as I was gaining weight. Has that happened to anyone else?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:48 AM   #38
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I noticed my favorite shorts are now tearing in the seat. Is chub rub only in the crotch area or it can be considered the same when it happens in the back side of pants/shorts?
Old 08-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #39
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Chub rub is really only between the thighs, I think - if you're blowing out the seat of your shorts, either the material has gotten really thin or your butt is getting bigger....
Old 08-21-2017, 03:17 PM   #40
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Chub rub is really only between the thighs, I think - if you're blowing out the seat of your shorts, either the material has gotten really thin or your butt is getting bigger....
I've been wearing those shorts from Old Navy for years. I thought they were hanging in there with me through the gain. My butt isnt that much bigger. The material got weak. I've made the hole bigger when I recently went to put them on. They didn't make it passed my knees and heard a rip this time going to mid leg. It looks like I'm going to retire them.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:44 AM   #41
cellblockpig

cellblockpig can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescellblockpig can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Unhappy

Anyone else have the problem of sitting on their testicles while getting into their car during warm weather?
cellblockpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:52 AM   #42
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thank you for this information.

That shit hurts as much as a severe sunburn; it's no joke.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:48 PM   #43
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every time I have to get out of my truck and go walk to check in I spend at least 2 minutes adjusting the sack to keep from pinching it off or having it stick to my legs. Sitting on them is a regular occurence. Why do we have to get older fellas?
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #44
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Every time I have to get out of my truck and go walk to check in I spend at least 2 minutes adjusting the sack to keep from pinching it off or having it stick to my legs. Sitting on them is a regular occurence. Why do we have to get older fellas?
I don't know, but someone should do something about it!

Curiously, I have zero issues with sack-sitting. No more than the average dude, I mean.

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things." Elaine Benes
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote