Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 07-20-2017, 06:17 AM   #1
Steve O

Steve O can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSteve O can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Big and Growing Relationships

I have always enjoyed being with a woman who is larger than me, and at 305 lbs thats a lot!.While I support anyone to be comfortable and secure with their bodies, it just seems from my experience that anyone I have met, either has weight loss surgery, or is dieting. There does not seem to be a lot of women who are 300+, and enjoy getting bigger.

At least I have not met any yet.
Steve O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:28 PM   #2
Kenkool

Kenkool has said some nice things

My girlfriend is bigger then me and I love it. She helping me gain weight and I’m ok with it.
Kenkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:55 AM   #3
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkool View Post
My girlfriend is bigger then me and I love it. She helping me gain weight and Iím ok with it.
How is she helping you gain? Did you want to gain before or while dating her?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:04 PM   #4
Kenkool

Just always makes me food all the time and constantly wants me full or feeds me a lot of desserts. I’ve been wanting to gain she likes it to so she decided to help me.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:10 PM   #5
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Just always makes me food all the time and constantly wants me full or feeds me a lot of desserts. Iíve been wanting to gain she likes it to so she decided to help me.
Is she continuing to gain as well?
Old 08-23-2017, 01:15 PM   #6
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O View Post
I have always enjoyed being with a woman who is larger than me, and at 305 lbs thats a lot!.While I support anyone to be comfortable and secure with their bodies, it just seems from my experience that anyone I have met, either has weight loss surgery, or is dieting. There does not seem to be a lot of women who are 300+, and enjoy getting bigger.

I enjoy being with a woman larger than me too. I'm at 250lbs now and I've been prepared to get as heavy as 300lbs if I found myself in a mutually gaining relationship. It's not that easy finding ssbbw much less ones that want to gain in my part of Canada.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:21 PM   #7
Kenkool

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
Is she continuing to gain as well?
I keep trying to convince her to gain with me but she wonít.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:50 PM   #8
biggirlluvher

Quote:
I keep trying to convince her to gain with me but she wonít.
You said she's already bigger than you. How much weight difference is there between the two of you?
Old 08-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #9
Kenkool

Quote:
You said she's already bigger than you. How much weight difference is there between the two of you?
100lbs she wants me to be at her weight.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:57 PM   #10
biggirlluvher

Quote:
100lbs she wants me to be at her weight.
The question is where you both will go afterwards. How do you like being the only one gaining so far?
Old 08-23-2017, 03:00 PM   #11
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O View Post

In my last relationship, we both put on weight. We both were big eaters and I was looking to get to the 250lbs I am now. We were both conflicted about the eating/weight gain. She dieted and even asked me to join her as a means of support. I didn't want any of us to diet especially since I was so close to achieving my goal weight. I noticed that her weight loss was negligible over time and discovered she was cheating on the diet when I wasn't around.
Part of me found that hot that she kept eating but I felt deceived. I in turn deceived her by not completely admitting how much my feederism side was important to me. I didn't really know how important if was for me until we were together. I felt like it was highly unlikely I'd meet a gaining ssbbw. I felt I'd put the relationship in jeopardy and put myself under scrutiny any time a woman bigger than her was within our eyesight.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 PM   #12
Kenkool

Quote:
The question is where you both will go afterwards. How do you like being the only one gaining so far?
Itís good I love it and idk We will figure it out.