Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 08-23-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
Kenkool

Kenkool has said some nice things
Default I needs tips.

I need some help gaining weight or some tips to help me get past 220 my girl has kinda stopped helping me recently so Iíve been gaining weight my self I could use some tips to get me past 220 and get to my goal of 300.
Kenkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:09 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Keep over eating.
Its the only way I know of to gain weight.
And I have to ask what is kinda stopped helping? Either she is or she isn't.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #3
Kenkool

She hasn’t it was a typo sorry
Old 08-23-2017, 06:44 PM   #4
Kenkool

She just started encouraging me and stoped actually helping me
Old 08-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok like I said to gain you have to eat more.
Gaining is hard work and you have to be willing to make a commitment and do the work to see any results.
No magic food or pill its all up to you and how much you want it.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:10 AM   #6
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkool View Post
She just started encouraging me and stoped actually helping me
That's silly of her if she wants you fatter. Did she not enjoy it?

Carbs do the trick for me. Lots and lots of carbs
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:07 AM   #7
Kenkool

Idk but she said she wanted to start helping again and ok I will try to eat a lot of carbs thank you
Old 08-25-2017, 10:18 AM   #8
Tracii

One thing just don't lay it all on her to do it all. She has a life too.
Eat frequently on your own and snack in between meals.
With her help in addition to your over eating you will gain weight.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #9
Kenkool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
One thing just don't lay it all on her to do it all. She has a life too.
Eat frequently on your own and snack in between meals.
With her help in addition to your over eating you will gain weight.
Iíve been doing that on my own but then she stop helping me in addition to me doing it by my self to.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:51 AM   #10
Tracii

Whats the actual problem then?
Old 08-27-2017, 08:38 PM   #11
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Since you asked...

Lots of fried food, cheese and butter on everything, and any foods containing both sugar & fat will quickly add pounds. Oh, and a bowl of ice cream before bedtime, is a sure winner.
However, I cannot condone such an unhealthy diet.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #12
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

Heavy cream will do you in, if you're not lactose-intolerant, that is.

A 12-ounce cup per day, either in a shake with blueberries or sweetened with honey or such, for four weeks along with typical snacking and overeating past the point of fullness every meal, and I (practically) promise you the buttons on your jeans won't close.
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:18 PM   #13
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default plan to eat

If you really want to gain, I think it takes planning.

I go thru or get into moods where I feel thin, or simply want to get bigger. So I plan.

I consider when and where and how and what I'm going to get to eat. For instance, get up make a package of cinnamon rolls, make some coffee, then get dressed, come back eat the rolls with coffee while making pancakes and sausage. Pack a bag of snacks - candy, cookies, nuts, etc.

On the way to work stop for donuts. Also drive thru McD's.

Before lunch eat my snacks.

Go to a Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. Stop on the way back at a grocery store for something to nibble on.

Nibble while at work. Before leaving work order a pizza to pick up.

On the way home do one or two drive thrus - Taco Bell and usually Chick Fil A - love getting 2 large milkshakes. Stop to pick up pizza.

At home eat the pizza followed by as much dessert as possible.

If I am really trying, I'll have a weight gain shake before bed too.

If I can make myself wake-up I'll make frozen waffles for a 2AM snack.

Hope that helps.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:26 PM   #14
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Carbs do it for me,and ice cream.Thats my weakness.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:36 PM   #15
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBHM View Post
If you really want to gain, I think it takes planning.

I go thru or get into moods where I feel thin, or simply want to get bigger. So I plan.

I consider when and where and how and what I'm going to get to eat. For instance, get up make a package of cinnamon rolls, make some coffee, then get dressed, come back eat the rolls with coffee while making pancakes and sausage. Pack a bag of snacks - candy, cookies, nuts, etc.

On the way to work stop for donuts. Also drive thru McD's.

Before lunch eat my snacks.

Go to a Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. Stop on the way back at a grocery store for something to nibble on.

Nibble while at work. Before leaving work order a pizza to pick up.

On the way home do one or two drive thrus - Taco Bell and usually Chick Fil A - love getting 2 large milkshakes. Stop to pick up pizza.

At home eat the pizza followed by as much dessert as possible.

If I am really trying, I'll have a weight gain shake before bed too.

If I can make myself wake-up I'll make frozen waffles for a 2AM snack.

Hope that helps.
That's a lot of food...
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote