Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-13-2017, 08:48 PM   #1
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club
Default The sensation of jiggling

Does anyone else enjoy jiggling? I'm currently at my all time highest weight, and wow, the jiggling is real. Thighs, butt, belly, arms. Especially the belly. I've taken to unzipping my pants and letting my belly hang over them when I'm home for the day. It moves so much more that way! Then if I tie my shirt into a crop top, or tuck the excess fabric under my bra for the same effect, I can easily play with my belly and feel it bounce as I walk.

Am I the only weirdo here who enjoys this?
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:35 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have nearly so much to jiggle, but a big 'oh yah!' To enjoying the sensation when it does happen . (And yes, looking for opportunities to make it happen.)
Old 06-14-2017, 07:26 AM   #3
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
Does anyone else enjoy jiggling? I'm currently at my all time highest weight, and wow, the jiggling is real. Thighs, butt, belly, arms. Especially the belly. I've taken to unzipping my pants and letting my belly hang over them when I'm home for the day. It moves so much more that way! Then if I tie my shirt into a crop top, or tuck the excess fabric under my bra for the same effect, I can easily play with my belly and feel it bounce as I walk.

You're not weird for enjoying to jiggle. It's a very enjoyable feeling to me too. As specially in loose fitting cloths or a dress. Belly bounce is the best
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:24 PM   #4
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post

You are certainly not the only one who enjoys it. I've been enjoying this for literally years. It's as much fun to me as any game, and almost as good at driving away sadness as lightly squeezing my own upper arm is (the ultimate therapy in my case.)
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #5
Fantasist

Fantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized repFantasist has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSwords View Post
You are certainly not the only one who enjoys it. I've been enjoying this for literally years. It's as much fun to me as any game, and almost as good at driving away sadness as lightly squeezing my own upper arm is (the ultimate therapy in my case.)
I totally feel the same way about gently squeezing my upper arms. It's like having my own built-in stress ball. Also, sometimes it's fun to jiggle dance before getting in the shower. It lightens my mood.
Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:53 PM   #6
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I enjoy the belly bounce quite a bit.
I think its funny because my belly will bounce up and down and my hips/butt go side to side all at the same time.
I guess thats because my thighs rub when I walk.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 06:06 PM   #7
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default shake shake shake

watch the jiggle!

ahhh, it's fun even to just imagine it.

thank you ladies.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #8
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasist View Post
I totally feel the same way about gently squeezing my upper arms. It's like having my own built-in stress ball. Also, sometimes it's fun to jiggle dance before getting in the shower. It lightens my mood.
Oh, wow! I have to try that!
Old 06-15-2017, 05:26 AM   #9
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love watching my wife jiggle.

Oddly enough, despite her not being as fond of her body/weight as she should be, she does sometimes really get into it. She'll tell me during sex to "go harder" and "make my fat jiggle" and stuff like that. Oh, and here's a fun fact: she has a tattoo of Tinkerbelle on her upper left butt cheek. Her favorite position during intimate moments is her on all 4's, me behind her. I like to give good robust thrusts and watch her butt jiggle. As it does, Tink "dances." This has resulted in the phrase "make Tinkerbelle dance" being code for "go have sex."

Sorry I took a benign thread and made it X-rated.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:23 AM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

HM that was an adorable description.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:32 PM   #11
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

To be honest, sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't. Either way I'm just going to embrace it.
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:41 AM   #12
Marshmallow Minotaur
Short fat bear

Marshmallow Minotaur has said some nice things

I'm looking forward to getting fat enough that when I walk or make sudden movements my belly and chest will jiggle or ripple.
Marshmallow Minotaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:08 AM   #13
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ladies, do you wear spanx or shapewear at all?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:25 PM   #14
Tracii

I wear spanx during work hours.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:00 PM   #15
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I wear spanx during work hours.
Would you prefer to not wear them at work?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:19 PM   #16
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love my jiggle, you should see when I brush my teeth, lol.

I am definitely feeling the belly bounce too.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:24 PM   #17
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

I have recently discovered maxi dresses. Best thing ever for letting my belly bounce! (I didn't wear dresses for the longest time due to horrendous thigh chafing and a dislike of both bike shorts and shapewear.)

@biggirlluvher: I hate Spanx with a fierce and unholy passion. If other people like them that's cool, you do you, but oh my god I just can't breathe properly in those things!
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 04:57 PM   #18
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This might be odd... but I like the sensation too.... Hitting a bump in the car, walking swiftly around the house.... the small things....

When I go out in public, it's usually at least 2 layers, 1 of which is a thicker wicking shirt that has a little lycra to help keep everything down and in place and thick jeans, but at home? Forget about it. Single light t-shirt, and shorts to let everything go where it wants or bounce how it pleases. haha.... It's odd admitting this!
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:54 AM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took the bus too and from work yesterday to have some quiet time to do some reading. The bus on the way home seemed to have no shocks left, and was incredibly bumpy and rough -- so much so that I couldn't read half of the time.

On the other hand, those times that it was too rough to read, it was rough enough to have my fatter parts bouncing, swaying, and jiggling quite a lot, so I don't know that I could have focused on reading right then anyway
Old 08-16-2017, 04:29 PM   #20
TwoSwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I took the bus too and from work yesterday to have some quiet time to do some reading. The bus on the way home seemed to have no shocks left, and was incredibly bumpy and rough -- so much so that I couldn't read half of the time.

On the other hand, those times that it was too rough to read, it was rough enough to have my fatter parts bouncing, swaying, and jiggling quite a lot, so I don't know that I could have focused on reading right then anyway
This is by far the best reason I have ever heard for not reading.
Old 08-16-2017, 05:53 PM   #21
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love love LOVE this feeling! I've been really into my belly lately, When I'm eating I find my hands always going to my belly. I've gotten so big now I can really feel it when I'm walking too, its very erotic.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #22
Tracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
I love my jiggle, you should see when I brush my teeth, lol.

I am definitely feeling the belly bounce too.
I love the idea of you jiggling brushing your teeth.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:31 AM   #23
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I love the idea of you jiggling brushing your teeth.
It's a lot of jiggle.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:09 AM   #24
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
You're not weird for enjoying to jiggle. It's a very enjoyable feeling to me too. As specially in loose fitting cloths or a dress. Belly bounce is the best
This. I love the way my belly feels in soft cottons or a thin stretchy material.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #25
Tracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
It's a lot of jiggle.
I'll bet *poke poke*.