Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-23-2017, 08:02 PM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Getting in and out of your car confessions.

I love the feeling of having to stuff myself in my car.
Getting out in front of people is a rush too because I literally have to squeeze my fat ass out between the steering wheel and the seat back.
One thing I like is when I get in my SUV and try to get situated in the seat it rocks my entire SUV side to side.
If people are looking its kind of exciting knowing they are going OMG that fat lady actually got in that SUV.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:43 AM   #2
lpgastruck

lpgastruck has said some nice things

I have a old ford ranger farm truck I'm Aron's 380 and my wife is in the 350 range it's awesome when we take a ride we literally are shoulder to shoulder and my belly is against the wheel you should see the looks when we go through the sonic drive thru
lpgastruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 06:04 AM   #3
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I love the feeling of having to stuff myself in my car.
Getting out in front of people is a rush too because I literally have to squeeze my fat ass out between the steering wheel and the seat back.
One thing I like is when I get in my SUV and try to get situated in the seat it rocks side to side.
If people are looking its kind of exciting knowing they are going OMG that fat lady actually got in that SUV.
It's an even bigger scene when you're in a tight parking space
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:23 AM   #4
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
It's an even bigger scene when you're in a tight parking space
My wife sometimes makes me let her out before I pull into a spot or back the car out before she gets in. It's so funny because it's so normal to us but these are things guys with skinny wives don't even have to think about!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:26 AM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amy Jo it is so funny you mentioned that because if its a tight space I will look for a different parking spot.
I have had people park so close to my door that I have had to ask a friend or my Mom to back the car out of the parking place to where I can get in.
Kind of a pain and slightly embarrassing.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:36 AM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My wife isn't as big as some of you ladies, but she is all hip so needs a certain amount of space when getting out. If the spot is tight I'll usually let her out before parking, commenting "Ugh, let's not risk dinging that SUV with our door, people can get so pissy." or something like that to not emphasize the space she needs. Also so I can leave a little less space on the passenger side so that I can have a bit more space when I'm getting out!

It comes up more often here in the winter, what with snow banks and parallel parking. So I'll often let her off early saying "Let's not make you climb through the snowbank." (she has never taken to driving, so it is always me letting her out, not seeing it from the other side ....)
Old 08-24-2017, 11:05 AM   #7
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a little commuter car and I am always amused at how much the driver side wheel area (I am sure there is a more technical term) goes down when I get in. I am not so amused when a lot of people are around though
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:21 AM   #8
Tracii

I sat in a smart car once and it was actually roomy.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #9
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's not unusual for my girlfriend to ask to get out of the vehicle before I pull into the stall. She knows I like it when she draws attention to her size. I normally get a smirk from her when she asks.

I use to consider myself a car guy. But conversations with fat women and reading here, I have realized SUVs are the way to go. Plus it cramped when driving my dogs to the dog park in small cars. My dreams of one day having a Mini Cooper are dead.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:28 PM   #10
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
It's not unusual for my girlfriend to ask to get out of the vehicle before I pull into the stall. She knows I like it when she draws attention to her size. I normally get a smirk from her when she asks.

I use to consider myself a car guy. But conversations with fat women and reading here, I have realized SUVs are the way to go. Plus it cramped when driving my dogs to the dog park in small cars. My dreams of one day having a Mini Cooper are dead.
Right you are: SUVs are the way to go! I had a Mustang and my wife hated it. She needed to be close enough to reach the pedals but then her glorious belly got in the way of the steering wheel! She liked the way the car drove, insisted the 5 speed would be a hoot to drive if she were smaller, and she definitely understood why I liked it. But it wasn't easy for her and with 3 kids it limited us. I bought it new in 2005 and sold it on my birthday earlier this year! Now we have 2 Toyota Sequioas. We bought my wife's new in 2010 and I found a 2002 for me earlier this year when we decided to replace the Mustang. I didn't want to pay a lot for a car and the one I found only had 81,000 miles on it for only $8900. It's nice having two viable family cars and my wife likes the "new" car too. And of course, being able to comfortably fit inside is nice.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:49 PM   #11
Tracii

I love my SUV because its so handy and being 4 wheel drive I can go anywhere in it no matter the weather.
I had an 09 Mustang I bought new and I loved it but it was possessed or made on a Friday at quitting time because it was always something messed up on it.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #12
happily_married

Quote:
I love my SUV because its so handy and being 4 wheel drive I can go anywhere in it no matter the weather.
I had an 09 Mustang I bought new and I loved it but it was possessed or made on a Friday at quitting time because it was always something messed up on it.
Fond childhood memory! When I was a kid, maybe 14 or so, this old timer who was friends w my parents used to talk about the "Friday cars" and I had no idea what he meant other than he was talking about lemons. I had no idea why lemons were "Friday cars" so one day I asked why he called them that. I just remember him explaining it as only a wise old WWII vet could. It wouldn't have passed today's PC standards, but not a lot this guy said would.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:20 PM   #13
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have had a Jeep for the last three years. A fat friendly vehicle is a must, proper planning. I am amused to see it sway when my girlfriend gets in.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:41 AM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Discovered a new joy recently. Happened to be leaned against the car while my wife was getting out. Could feel the car shifting some as she shifted herself around, then rise when she got out. I've seen the impact, but somehow feeling how much she moved the entire car was a whole 'nother level of fun
Old 11-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #15
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

I have to sit a little bit off center in most cars, otherwise the seatbelt buckle digs uncomfortably into my hip fat. Alas, nobody I drive with regularly owns a nice roomy SUV. Everyone has sedans and compact cars. (I can't drive myself due to epilepsy.)
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 09:08 PM   #16
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok, bouncing, swaying SUVs sort of sounds erotic to me. lol

Tight spaces, belt buckles digging into fat hips, next you'll be mentioning something about grinding gears and I'll just lose all composure.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:53 PM   #17
Tracii

I hear you plushkitty that seat belt thingy pokes me in the butt/hip too.
My right hip is up against the console and my left side hip touches the door so I have to lean right to actually shut the door or grab my hip fat and pull up and shut the door.
After all that I have to adjust my belly to get comfy. Its an ordeal LOLOL.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:29 AM   #18
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Its an ordeal LOLOL.
Totally second that feeling.

Even though I have no restrictions size-wise regarding getting in and out of the car, I find it a p-i-t-a.

Shuffeling myself in and out, buckling up the seatbelt, closing the door, inching out of a parking space - so annoying.

I like driving, especially longer distances, but inner city traffic, the frequent getting in and out of the car - uggh. That's why I tend to walk longer distances between stores/services - or do as many errands by bike as possible.

So much easier - hop on and off - lock bike right in front of store, then move on just as quickly.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote