Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-26-2017, 02:20 PM   #26
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

This falls into the 'things I've always wanted to try but never had the nerve to ask' category.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:08 PM   #27
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
This falls into the 'things I've always wanted to try but never had the nerve to ask' category.
Haha I can see why you'd hesitate. The first woman who did it to me didn't even ask, give me a fair warning or any of that. She just said, "don't move" and let it go!

I'm hesitant to fully disclose all the details openly on the forum but I am willing to share via PM if anyone wanted to know more.