Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #226
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It doesn't matter that I love my BHM 230/270 on average...

...there is something SO delicious about a guy who has just bypassed the cusp of belly; where they still wear shirts that are too tight and cling to their belly AND their hips, because they still think they can get away with skinny fit. Something so erotic about watching that "virgin" pudge shake and wobble...

It brings back all the old titilations, back before my preference was "fully developed" if you want to call it that. When just a ten lb tummy jiggling around was enough to make me all dewy below deck.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:15 AM   #227
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My girlfriend and I went to Torrid on her birthday, the closest one is a hour and a half drive away. We were probably in there for 2 hours. I like pointing out clothing I think she would look great in... And there is just something that feels right about being in there. While she was in the changing room, I waited in the area with chairs outside of the changing room. The three BBWS working there all came over and asked if I was taking my girlfriend shopping trip. I said yes and pointed out it was part of her birthday celebration. All three of them wanted to high five me, which I did and again just felt right. I am sure they picked up on me being a FA.

At the checkout they told us the I would save $70 is I got a Torrid credit card... So I now have a Torrid credit card. For some reason it makes my FAness feel more official.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:38 PM   #228
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, I always get treated great in women's plus sizes stores.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:41 PM   #229
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The problem with being an ffa AND a supportive wife is that...

When your FFA senses have been tingling the past month or two about weight gain...and your husband gripes about gaining weight...and you pishposh him in support...so he announces he's put on 20 lbs...

You can't jump on him in lust because you need to be supportive and not be creepy!! And also the last thing most non gainers want is you pawing at them when they confess to porking out!

But the other, super kinky side of you realizes he is closer to 300 than 250, and that all those times you caught yourself staring and wondering - YOU WERE RIGHT! and OMG so hot!

Also, I have the sex drive of a male in his twenties. Every time I get the urge to grope and fondle I have to go off and take care of stuff. I'm like, starting to feel bruised LOL.

I blame it on him!!

Also my need to bake was because apparently I smelled blood in the water...
Old 12-20-2016, 01:54 PM   #230
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can totally sympathize with that moment when you are trying to be supportive and trying not to jump them.

(and the corollary, where you force yourself to cheerfully comment how you can tell that they have lost weight and how they look great.)
Old 12-20-2016, 02:05 PM   #231
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

When he said it my face kind of contorted into a rictus of a horny smile and he saw it and thankfully just laughed and told me to shut up. Sort of an involuntary fat-reaction
Old 12-21-2016, 10:02 AM   #232
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
The problem with being an ffa AND a supportive wife is that...

When your FFA senses have been tingling the past month or two about weight gain...and your husband gripes about gaining weight...and you pishposh him in support...so he announces he's put on 20 lbs...

You can't jump on him in lust because you need to be supportive and not be creepy!! And also the last thing most non gainers want is you pawing at them when they confess to porking out!

But the other, super kinky side of you realizes he is closer to 300 than 250, and that all those times you caught yourself staring and wondering - YOU WERE RIGHT! and OMG so hot!

Also, I have the sex drive of a male in his twenties. Every time I get the urge to grope and fondle I have to go off and take care of stuff. I'm like, starting to feel bruised LOL.

I blame it on him!!

Also my need to bake was because apparently I smelled blood in the water...
I so get this!

On the one hand I want to be supportive and empathetic toward my wife, who wishes she were smaller. But when she tells me, "I'm fatter than I've ever been" it just sort of triggers a reaction in me. And there is just something amazing about being ridden relentlessly by a ~370 pound woman. Or how about when she tells me her already large panties no longer fit her ever growing butt?
As her husband I'm supposed to console her and encourage her and so on but inwardly I'm doing cartwheels. It's a conflict between supporting her and being happy for my own reasons. Thankfully she doesn't begrudge me that happiness, even as her weight frustrates her.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #233
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I saw a BHM with suspenders and for the first time, got the urge that some men seem to have, by calling out their appreciation.I wanted to be like "dayum!" out loud. Didn't do it, but random BHM leaning over the water fountain, you made me wanna holla.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #234
Tad
mostly harmless

At my new workplace there is a summer student (intern I guess you could say) who appears to have bought a new work wardrobe for this job, in probably a size L, and who would probably be better served by a size XL at this point. In the circumstances even noticing her body is all sorts of wrong, and I end up having to give myself a figurative smack across the nose with a rolled up newspaper about twice a day when I cross paths with her and my FA instincts start cataloging all the little signs and I have to tell myself 'no, no, NO! No oggling, not even semi-casual glances, best briefly meet her eyes then get interested in something over there and never even allow your gaze to focus below her cheekbones."

Then today she was leaving the break room just as I was coming in, and saw another guy peel his eyes away from her posterior, give me a sheepish grin and a bit of a 'what can you do?" shrug. He's much younger, not in a management position, and for all I know could be single. I'm not sure if I feel better that I'm not the only one who has a hard time not looking, or jealous that others are in a position where they can look without it being so bad.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:32 AM   #235
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I confess I have a crush on the manager of my new job. I let go another job that wanted me at the same time in part because of her. She's a brunette, glasses-sporting, near ssbbw with huge arms. One day we were in the cafeteria together and she was wearing a color-coordinated outfit that I couldn't resist complimenting her on. Blue top, black pants that happened to match her binders of the same colors. I was worried I was too being too forward with her since she's my manager. However, a small part of me thinks the attraction might have been mutual. I've been recently made aware by another near ssbbw that my being an FA is obvious to not only the object of my desire but non-FAs alike. She could have hired me because she sensed I found her attractive or she found me attractive.

On one of the last days of my new hire training, she wore a buttoned blouse that was unbuttoned just under the bra to her belly. I'll never forget that sight. I just pray I didn't look at her belly too ravenously. Or was that her intention? Hmmm.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 07:00 AM   #236
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post
i really enjoy seeing bigger guys/girls wearing clothes that are a little too small.
What about if these bigger people wear clothes that conceal how big they are? You enjoy that less?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:12 AM   #237
Tad
mostly harmless

My wife has been losing weight the last two-three months (stretchy size 18 shorts that were forcing muffin-top in the Spring are now getting the waistband pinned to keep them up), and IC that for once it isn't bothering me at all. Not like she's suddenly skinny or anything, but in the past whenever she visibly lost weight I had to suppress a slightly panicky feeling. Right now I'm not bothered at all. Not sure if I'm losing my FA status, or just finally growing up?
Old 08-18-2017, 09:16 AM   #238
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Maybe because you've been with her long enough that WL/WG is a cycle? And winter is coming, so assumption is that she will level out? Or maybe you are just so exhausted from biking you can't summon the energy =p
Old 08-23-2017, 12:27 PM   #239
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I really find Magnus Bane in the Netflix series Shadow Hunters hot. Like, SUPER hot. Even though he is skinny. And gay (though that's never been a deterrent) Doesn't happen often, but sometimes there is a skinny one who is still hot to me!
Old 08-23-2017, 01:52 PM   #240
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

My department in work has just gained a new maintenance worker from an internal transfer, a frankly gorgeous mid twenties BBW on the cusp of going to SSBBW. The uniforms where I work are not the most flattering for women (the low numbers of women mean that they wear men's uniforms and make do and mend on the sizing) but with her curves means she has really visible bra and pantylines which is just sexy. Also I'm a sucker for a woman who does a 'masculine' job.

Just needed to share.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #241
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up New Appreciation

I have to confess that since joining this community, I’ve found a new appreciation for big gals. Don’t get me wrong, I have never excluded bigger women from my dating circle. I love curves, usually the more curves the better. But since joining this community and learning about many aspects of FA, I’ve been able to expand my knowledge a bit. Having the benefit of other’s perspectives has also helped me broaden my horizons so to speak. I now find myself looking at and admiring bigger women whom I might have previously considered too big. Thanks DIMS!
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 03:32 PM   #242
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

I confess to watching the Women's Rugby World Cup final and have to say some of the forwards, while not fat had really nice figures.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:44 PM   #243
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
At my new workplace there is a summer student (intern I guess you could say) who appears to have bought a new work wardrobe for this job, in probably a size L, and who would probably be better served by a size XL at this point. In the circumstances even noticing her body is all sorts of wrong, and I end up having to give myself a figurative smack across the nose with a rolled up newspaper about twice a day when I cross paths with her and my FA instincts start cataloging all the little signs and I have to tell myself 'no, no, NO! No oggling, not even semi-casual glances, best briefly meet her eyes then get interested in something over there and never even allow your gaze to focus below her cheekbones."

Then today she was leaving the break room just as I was coming in, and saw another guy peel his eyes away from her posterior, give me a sheepish grin and a bit of a 'what can you do?" shrug. He's much younger, not in a management position, and for all I know could be single. I'm not sure if I feel better that I'm not the only one who has a hard time not looking, or jealous that others are in a position where they can look without it being so bad.
I have this problem, and sometimes I feel like I am back as that 18 year old nascent FA (instead of the 47 year old, married 19 years that I am). This past evening I was at the local Wal-Mart (yes total chiche) - and there she was: an average height, 500 + pound attractive young woman (probably 30-40 age range) with curves in all the right places. I admit to going out of my way to catch an extra glimpse (or two) of her. I wish I could have approached her and given words of encouragement or something constructive - I am still so shy I could not hardly make eye contact when she realized I was eyeing her. maybe I just need to get a shirt that is fat girl positive and wear it in public - that would be a STATEMENT! Just very unsettled and glad to see I am not the only one.......

ETA: well what you described is not quite the same, but just being a 'mature' FA and still dealing with how we approach our interactions with attractive young fat girls in public settings seems somewhat of a parallel
Old 09-06-2017, 10:00 PM   #244
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
I have this problem, and sometimes I feel like I am back as that 18 year old nascent FA (instead of the 47 year old, married 19 years that I am). This past evening I was at the local Wal-Mart (yes total chiche) - and there she was: an average height, 500 + pound attractive young woman (probably 30-40 age range) with curves in all the right places. I admit to going out of my way to catch an extra glimpse (or two) of her. I wish I could have approached her and given words of encouragement or something constructive - I am still so shy I could not hardly make eye contact when she realized I was eyeing her. maybe I just need to get a shirt that is fat girl positive and wear it in public - that would be a STATEMENT! Just very unsettled and glad to see I am not the only one.......

ETA: well what you described is not quite the same, but just being a 'mature' FA and still dealing with how we approach our interactions with attractive young fat girls in public settings seems somewhat of a parallel
As a supersize fatty I have been on the receiving end of the quite gentleman catching glimpses of me and kind of checking me out. Was with my brother once and he noticed what was happening. I had recognized it and just kept on my merry way. My brother was about to go take the guy out. I had to explain to him what was going on, I guess as his sister he did not even think of me that someone would be looking and admiring.

I have also been the one looking and admiring. I fight with that stereo type that fat girls are supposed to be with fat guys cuz' of the fats. But for me I like a big guy. Plain and simple I have a type, and when I see one, I look, I try not to get caught. I don't want to get scowled at or rejected at all. It is tough either way.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:09 PM   #245
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
As a supersize fatty I have been on the receiving end of the quite gentleman catching glimpses of me and kind of checking me out. Was with my brother once and he noticed what was happening. I had recognized it and just kept on my merry way. My brother was about to go take the guy out. I had to explain to him what was going on, I guess as his sister he did not even think of me that someone would be looking and admiring.

I have also been the one looking and admiring. I fight with that stereo type that fat girls are supposed to be with fat guys cuz' of the fats. But for me I like a big guy. Plain and simple I have a type, and when I see one, I look, I try not to get caught. I don't want to get scowled at or rejected at all. It is tough either way.
Thanks !!!! You make me feel a little better after seeing your post
Old 09-07-2017, 07:54 AM   #246
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post

When caught try to smile, rather than just look away. You are not smiling because you are interested, you are smiling so they don't think you are looking in disgust. Which is probably what most fat women who are not size positive would assume.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #247
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
When caught try to smile, rather than just look away. You are not smiling because you are interested, you are smiling so they don't think you are looking in disgust. Which is probably what most fat women who are not size positive would assume.
Yass..! Repped you, so true
Old 09-07-2017, 03:53 PM   #248
waldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
Yeah you are right that a nice smile toward a stranger is good whether it be someone you find physically attractive or not. But there is also the possibility in this case that a well intended smile may be poorly executed and interpreted by the recipient as a smirk.

Not having walked in those shoes of being very supersize and thus being likely to catch the attention of most everyone encountered, I get the impression some people just don't want attention either negative or positive. You can see it their demeanor that says "just let me get in here and pick up what I need, and please for once, everyone quit staring at me".

Also you mentioned 'size positive", but I think another relevant issue may be whether women are 'FA positive'. Many attractive SSBBW actually can get men for sex or a brief fling BUT to get a good man who wants a full long term relationship is not easy. So having had interactions with their share of shady characters (aka closet FAs) has probably made a lot of SSBBW pretty skeptical of FAs in general. That thought makes me particularly sad, but it likely won't improve much. Nothing is happening to make FAs more accepted by society, and so many will continue to operate in the shadows, ultimately to the detriment of themselves and the people to which they are attracted
Old 10-26-2017, 01:00 PM   #249
OB-2
On Timeout

OB-2 can now change their title

I meant to sent an email to a fellow FA but... sent it to my physics teacher - told him all about my ideal Ssbbw and wat I would like to do with them.

Next day, asks if I can stay behind at the end of the lesson and asks me about my preferences women and why I like them so big. He said that he understand what I meant about Mandy majestic who I mentioned in the email.

Awkward
OB-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:05 PM   #250
Tad
mostly harmless

OB-2 Awkward, but at a distance also kind of hilarious. I guess he was trying to be a good teacher, figured you'd reached out to him for some reason!