Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 09-06-2017, 01:06 PM   #1
mikefa55

mikefa55 has said some nice things
Default Was with an ex and her fat felt different. Thoughts?

A dated a girl a while back for a few years. When we started she was about 145lbs. She's 5ft tall and put on about 50lbs while we dated. She hated it but I encouraged her and loved the way she felt and looked. Her fat was on the softer side and she had a great belly. At her heaviest I'd say she was around 200lbs.

We got together last night and I was surprised when I saw her because she was probably back at her heaviest or slightly more. She told me after we broke up she got really skinny and was working out like crazy. But a new job took away her gym time and she put on 40lbs recently.

Her boobs, which were huge to begin with are bigger than I remember, another reason why I think she's even heavier. But her fat, while still softish... feels more firm to me than I remember, and I definitely didn't enjoy it as much.

My question is can this be related to her losing and then gaining back the weight... or is it possible that she's heavier than ever and when she gets heavier her fat gets more firm as it fills up her body,
mikefa55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:26 AM   #2
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefa55 View Post
A dated a girl a while back for a few years. When we started she was about 145lbs. She's 5ft tall and put on about 50lbs while we dated. She hated it but I encouraged her and loved the way she felt and looked. Her fat was on the softer side and she had a great belly. At her heaviest I'd say she was around 200lbs.

We got together last night and I was surprised when I saw her because she was probably back at her heaviest or slightly more. She told me after we broke up she got really skinny and was working out like crazy. But a new job took away her gym time and she put on 40lbs recently.

Her boobs, which were huge to begin with are bigger than I remember, another reason why I think she's even heavier. But her fat, while still softish... feels more firm to me than I remember, and I definitely didn't enjoy it as much.

My question is can this be related to her losing and then gaining back the weight... or is it possible that she's heavier than ever and when she gets heavier her fat gets more firm as it fills up her body,
I'm no expert but I have had some experience in this realm. The difference is probably due to the fact that when she wworked out and "got skinny", she toned up all of her muscles. When she put the weight back on, the fat lay on top of the toned muscle. If before she wans't really all that toned, the everything would probably feel different.
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote