Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 08-23-2017, 07:28 PM   #3451
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Lovely pic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
You are just the cutest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiofa View Post
Very pretty!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
Sugar stole my words, 9276.

Thank you!
Old 08-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #3452
SBQT73

SBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot pics

Love Lake Michigan 🌞⛱⛵️
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2280.jpg (180.7 KB, 985 views)
SBQT73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 12:28 AM   #3453
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBQT73 View Post
Love Lake Michigan 🌞⛱⛵️
Very nice picture. Thank you for sharing
Old 08-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #3454
ohiofa

ohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBQT73 View Post
Love Lake Michigan 🌞⛱⛵️
Beautiful smile!
ohiofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #3455
SBQT73

SBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot picsSBQT73 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Beautiful smile!
Thank you!!
Old 09-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #3456
SBQT73

Quote:
Beautiful smile!
Thank you!!
Old 09-11-2017, 09:49 AM   #3457
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Picture with a friend's dog (cropped a couple of my other friends out of it). We were visiting them over the weekend, and got to take this beauty on a couple of long walks. I'm not up for all the commitment of owning a dog, but it sure is nice to be able to visit with and briefly borrow one as lovely and well behaved as this one is!
Old 10-24-2017, 05:09 PM   #3458
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

At the Santa Barbara Zoo earlier this month with a fennec fox! I love fennec foxes, they're super cute.

plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #3459
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They are SO cute! (you do pretty well for a human, mind you)
Old 10-24-2017, 11:15 PM   #3460
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
At the Santa Barbara Zoo earlier this month with a fennec fox! I love fennec foxes, they're super cute.

Very nice picture
Old 11-04-2017, 12:13 AM   #3461
FatBarbieDoll

FatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot picsFatBarbieDoll does more than just post hot pics

Me a few days ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8A690374-6D8E-47E0-9DE2-3FC84DF96D13.jpg (134.3 KB, 489 views)
File Type: jpg 5B217EB7-79FA-41D1-A957-70191E8E0656.jpg (233.2 KB, 491 views)
FatBarbieDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:38 AM   #3462
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

BlueJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:55 PM   #3463
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Minnesota Swedish connection

Blue Jay -

You may be familiar with the American-Swedish Institute (ASI) in Minneapolis, MN, USA but other Dimensions folks may not be. I'm including a link to a history portion of the ASI website: https://www.asimn.org/historic-turnblad-mansion Swan Turnblad was the successful publisher of a Swedish language newspaper in the days when the immigrant Swedes were largely grouped in an area referred to, rather disdainfully, as 'Snoose Boulevard' - for reasons I won't get into here.

Swan Turnblad built his mansion in the ritziest part of town - his way, in part, of thumbing his nose at his neighbors who looked down their noses at the Swedes. He later donated that residence which became ASI. My wife and I have been members there for many decades, though we don't get there all that often.

If you ever drop by this way, look it up. It's fun to wander through and has a rather nice restaurant in the building.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #3464
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Ho Tai View Post
Blue Jay -

You may be familiar with the American-Swedish Institute (ASI) in Minneapolis, MN, USA but other Dimensions folks may not be. I'm including a link to a history portion of the ASI website: https://www.asimn.org/historic-turnblad-mansion Swan Turnblad was the successful publisher of a Swedish language newspaper in the days when the immigrant Swedes were largely grouped in an area referred to, rather disdainfully, as 'Snoose Boulevard' - for reasons I won't get into here.

Swan Turnblad built his mansion in the ritziest part of town - his way, in part, of thumbing his nose at his neighbors who looked down their noses at the Swedes. He later donated that residence which became ASI. My wife and I have been members there for many decades, though we don't get there all that often.

If you ever drop by this way, look it up. It's fun to wander through and has a rather nice restaurant in the building.
No, I was not familiar with the ASI, until now I will look it up! My grandfather had an uncle that moved to Minnesota, so I really want to visit there some time!
BlueJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:07 PM   #3465
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trying on my first ever pair of skinny jeans
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skinny jeans.jpg (67.7 KB, 244 views)
Old 12-05-2017, 06:41 PM   #3466
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
May they not be your last; they're lovely.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:43 AM   #3467
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
May they not be your last; they're lovely.
Haha thanks! I love them so much that I'm going back to the store get a couple more pairs soon!
Old 12-12-2017, 02:53 AM   #3468
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizebbw View Post
Looking great! How many pounds lost?
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures