Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #2551
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It shows too miss fatty
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:02 AM   #2552
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
It shows too miss fatty
Lol. Sure it does, I still fit behind behind the steering wheel though. * poke *
Old 07-18-2017, 04:32 AM   #2553
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For the most part I'm not a fan of people messing around with poutine -- I find most variants to be less good than a well made basic, and are mostly efforts to get away with cheaper ingredients, I think. But over the weekend had some 'butter chicken poutine' that was quite good. Something I'd try again, as more research is in order to reach a final conclusion
Old 07-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #2554
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never had poutine.. I could attempt to make it myself, but I'd like authentic at least first.
Old 07-24-2017, 04:21 PM   #2555
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushkitty View Post
I must say that I prefer Trader Joe's Joe-Joes to Oreos, especially the Mocha Joe-Joes. They don't leave a greasy feeling on my tongue when I eat them. (Not that I would turn down an Oreo if somebody offered me one!)
I buy the Hydrox when I see them at Walmart. They're supposedly the cookie that Nabisco copied to make the Oreo. I like them better than Oreo, but they're hard to find.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:42 PM   #2556
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I buy the Hydrox when I see them at Walmart. They're supposedly the cookie that Nabisco copied to make the Oreo. I like them better than Oreo, but they're hard to find.
In the summer, Hydrox were aways cheaper, so mom would get two packs of thrm: one for her, one for us kids.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #2557
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Actually, Hydrox came first! And hard to find because they were discontinued for several years then brought back by a new company. Not sure of their status today, but I think they're still around.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 10:59 PM   #2558
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Actually, Hydrox came first! And hard to find because they were discontinued for several years then brought back by a new company. Not sure of their status today, but I think they're still around.
Looks like Walmart might be selling them.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:15 PM   #2559
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Confession: it is Rainer Cherry season and I have eaten more than my share. It is an expensive habit but oh so delightful.
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 05:18 AM   #2560
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I am craving donuts! I don't have to work early so will definitely be making a run to a local awesome donut shop near me later
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 07:36 AM   #2561
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
IC I am craving donuts! I don't have to work early so will definitely be making a run to a local awesome donut shop near me later
Donuts make a body happy!!
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 07:38 AM   #2562
traceg

traceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized reptraceg has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Confession: it is Rainer Cherry season and I have eaten more than my share. It is an expensive habit but oh so delightful.
They are so good , i absolutely love them😁
Old 07-30-2017, 02:36 AM   #2563
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess I am up super early on a Sunday to go help make a home cooked breakfast! Best reason I can think of to get up early
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 05:58 AM   #2564
traceg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I confess I am up super early on a Sunday to go help make a home cooked breakfast! Best reason I can think of to get up early
Well i certainly cant think of a better reason as im diong the same right now
Old 07-30-2017, 11:38 AM   #2565
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

How exactly do people drink coffee with non-fat milk?
It turns it gray. I need at least half and half, to get it that just right color. I am totally decafinated, but still have the urge to drink Coffee.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:09 PM   #2566
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How exactly do people drink coffee with non-fat milk?
It turns it gray. I need at least half and half, to get it that just right color. I am totally decafinated, but still have the urge to drink Coffee.
I agree. Even low fat milk is like adding water. I bought coconut creamer today. Haven't tried it yet but the nutrition info is decent. I imagine it being very creamy but I'll let you know.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 07-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #2567
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

I am not a fan of "nut" milks, please excuse that horrible term. They just don't have the same consistency as real cow swueezins'
Old 07-30-2017, 06:45 PM   #2568
Rojodi

Buca di Beppo food is so worth the sweats the tomato sauce cause!
Old 08-17-2017, 12:47 PM   #2569
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am not much of a cheesecake person but The Cheesecake Factory started selling theirs in grocery stores (a bit pricey but whatev) and I must say, they are pretty good. Very rich. My only issue is the cinnamon in the graham cracker crust. I do not care for that. I bought a small one and ate over half of it already haha
Old 09-09-2017, 01:59 PM   #2570
fat9276

I found a store that makes these cake donuts with super thick, glossy white icing and shredded coconut on top. Amazing!
Old 09-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #2571
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just thinking of ice cream right now, about to make a late night trip to get some.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:41 PM   #2572
AmandaLynn
cake, lots & lots of cake

AmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAmandaLynn is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I am not much of a cheesecake person but The Cheesecake Factory started selling theirs in grocery stores (a bit pricey but whatev) and I must say, they are pretty good. Very rich. My only issue is the cinnamon in the graham cracker crust. I do not care for that. I bought a small one and ate over half of it already haha
I was not a cheesecake person until I moved to NYC. Now, I am.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:17 PM   #2573
fat9276

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaLynn View Post
I was not a cheesecake person until I moved to NYC. Now, I am.
Oh yeah! I am sure you can find some of the best
Old 09-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #2574
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

I'm ready, hit me with everything PS flavored!
Old 09-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #2575
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
I'm ready, hit me with everything PS flavored!
It's all yours! I'm not a fan tho a few things are ok.