Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-14-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Jojobean

Jojobean has said some nice things
Default Cute girl gaining weight I wish she would do videos on eating

So there is this chic I watch on YouTube and she makes videos on gaining weight..I want her to make videos of her eating. She is really cute and confident. Maybe check her out and suggest it too. I think she would not only gain weight faster but also satisfy a lot of us for free 😉

https://youtu.be/QEklJwZGSik
Jojobean is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
big girl, fat girl, thick girl, watch fat person eat

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On