Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 07-23-2017, 01:04 PM   #1
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Adam Ruins Everything: Weight Loss

Im a fan of this show and how it disproves myth with humour. This was the first time I saw a mainstream show acknowledge there are fat people out there who are (gasp) healthy and figured ya'll would enjoy
Old 07-24-2017, 03:15 AM   #2
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great show!

"result of bad science and even worse marketing" - fabulous quote, which lets me wonder to how many things in life this applies.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:17 AM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I love this guy's show and what he has to say about so many topics we take for granted or totally misunderstand.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 05:11 AM   #4
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

My financÚ and I are big fans of the show and our favourite part of the series was Adam talking about his body acceptance arc I think its one of the next episodes which is the "Adam ruins fine art" where he nude models, we think he's cute as fuck!

Last edited by Lastminute.Tom; 09-18-2017 at 05:26 AM. Reason: found pics
Lastminute.Tom is offline   Reply With Quote