Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #26
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

nothing wrong with polyamory as long as you're open and honest sane and consenting adults, why settle for one person till your ready?

we may have the idea of the nuclear family drilled into us but it doesn't work for a huge cross section of people

maybe you're looking for affection outside of your relationships because you can't see it in your current one, above all just be honest with your partner if the truth ends your relationship have you really lost anything?

ok so I wrote that just after reading the initial post but I think it still stands, only "settle" for one person if you're 100% ready for that, I'm lucky because I'm with my financé but we're also dating all ourselves from alternative realities so instead of an anniversary we have a multiversary, I'm pretty sure we'll be poly am when we're older (I'm thinking the older couple from Blunt talk) but I'm in no hurry I just discovered tantric orgasms so if I died tomorrow I'd consider it a life well lived
Old 09-18-2017, 02:32 PM   #27
fatgrllvr

fatgrllvr does more than just post hot picsfatgrllvr does more than just post hot picsfatgrllvr does more than just post hot picsfatgrllvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwhoneybee View Post
Ohhhhh I totally feel just that way! It's like if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong for them to cheat i mean damn all women have a pussy so i mean really what is the problem????
I doubt that you're doing anything wrong. A few men seem to be naturally monogamous, but most of us are mentally wired to at least try to have sex with everyone who attracts us. It's a hard urge to deny and has nothing to do with the attractiveness or worthiness of the woman we happen to be with. So it's certainly no reflection on you - you're a beautiful woman, and any single FA in his right mind would want to get to know you better.

I've been married for 25 years. I've never cheated on my wife, but it's not because I don't get the urge - it's because I gave her my word that I wouldn't cheat, and I know how much it would hurt her if I did. I cheated in a prior relationship and saw the devastation and pain that it caused. I don't ever want to do that again.

Finally, marriage isn't right for everyone, and it is kind of an outdated institution. Do what's right for you, and screw what anyone else thinks.
fatgrllvr is offline   Reply With Quote