Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-18-2017, 05:35 PM   #26
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
There's no reason at all for her education to be compromised. There has to be some sort of student services department who can help. If the school caters to older, non traditional students many may be pregnant, baby wearing, or disabled so in all likelihood they're accustomed to helping students who can't use traditional seating. Furthermore I think morbid obesity is covered by the ADA which means if the school gets any public funding, it legally has to make reasonable accommodations for a student.
Thank you. I should make it clear: she isn't going to be deterred from going to class due to her weight. She's just not looking forward to some of the challenges she knows await her. I know she'll do well once she starts and gets over the initial jitters. If she can handle being a mom (not to mention being my wife) then school will be easy for her!
Old 01-30-2018, 06:28 AM   #27
Rahul123

Rahul123 has said some nice things

Can anyone share her pics? I want to see big women like her movies.
Rahul123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:48 AM   #28
ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChattyBecca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile

I notice it every once in awhile. I'm not the biggest in my office so that might help. Since that is where I spend most of my time. When going out to eat and such, that's when I notice it. It's mostly my friends that will bring it up.
ChattyBecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:43 AM   #29
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattyBecca View Post
I notice it every once in awhile. I'm not the biggest in my office so that might help. Since that is where I spend most of my time. When going out to eat and such, that's when I notice it. It's mostly my friends that will bring it up.
When they bring it up is it in a positive or negative context? Or is it just benign?
Old 02-13-2018, 07:26 AM   #30
ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChattyBecca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
When they bring it up is it in a positive or negative context? Or is it just benign?
It's benign I think. It's not very often.
ChattyBecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:19 AM   #31
happily_married

Quote:
It's benign I think. It's not very often.
I suppose thatís a good thing. Some people openly embrace it, others not so much. You really canít fault anyone for how they react to any given situation. There are times I wish so badly my wife would embrace it but I know better than to try to force anything. We know a woman who is very open and embraces user size. Sheís a beautiful woman too, but my wife cringes when she draws attention to her [my wifeís] size. We both think itís great this woman is as confident as she is, but my wife says she could do without the additional attention.
Old 02-13-2018, 08:54 AM   #32
ChattyBecca

Quote:
I suppose thatís a good thing. Some people openly embrace it, others not so much. You really canít fault anyone for how they react to any given situation. There are times I wish so badly my wife would embrace it but I know better than to try to force anything. We know a woman who is very open and embraces user size. Sheís a beautiful woman too, but my wife cringes when she draws attention to her [my wifeís] size. We both think itís great this woman is as confident as she is, but my wife says she could do without the additional attention.
Confidence is KEY! I try to be confident, but I don't all the time. I completely understand how your wife feels. You are great to support her!
Old 02-14-2018, 10:09 AM   #33
happily_married

Quote:
Confidence is KEY! I try to be confident, but I don't all the time. I completely understand how your wife feels. You are great to support her!
Itís natural for confidence to fluctuate. We all have good days and bad. Iíve said it over and over though: confidence is beautiful and it doesnít get much more beautiful than a plus size woman who is confident. When you can be the biggest woman in the room and own it because youíre confident, that is something special.
Old 02-15-2018, 03:19 PM   #34
ChattyBecca

Quote:
Itís natural for confidence to fluctuate. We all have good days and bad. Iíve said it over and over though: confidence is beautiful and it doesnít get much more beautiful than a plus size woman who is confident. When you can be the biggest woman in the room and own it because youíre confident, that is something special.
Iím working on that. . Confidence is sexy!
Old 02-15-2018, 04:19 PM   #35
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Iím working on that. . Confidence is sexy!
Confidence is Super Sexy! And you sure are😁
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:11 PM   #36
happily_married

Quote:
I’m working on that. . Confidence is sexy!
Sexy, empowering, healthy...you name it! Keep at it and you will be irresistible!
Old 02-16-2018, 07:05 AM   #37
ChattyBecca

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
Confidence is Super Sexy! And you sure are😁
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:07 AM   #38
ChattyBecca

Smile

Quote:
Sexy, empowering, healthy...you name it! Keep at it and you will be irresistible!
Each and everyday! Thank you!!!