Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #726
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I bought this corset yesterday!
Woah! Super gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
The picture on my printer is of my old dog, Luna. She is facing the camera with me standing behind her next to a pile of text books.
I thought it's a doggie!

Ekhem in order to celebrate my 1K post here's my fresh baby face aka I woke up like this. For some reason I don't take selfies that often anymore so that's the freshest I've got
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B57F8EA6-3A26-4479-86F8-0FA1761A117A.jpg (69.3 KB, 567 views)
Old 07-10-2017, 05:22 PM   #727
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post

Ekhem in order to celebrate my 1K post here's my fresh baby face aka I woke up like this. For some reason I don't take selfies that often anymore so that's the freshest I've got
Smouldering eyes, gorgeous.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:25 PM   #728
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking beautiful Loopy, Lillie and Anjula. Such an attractive bunch of fatty loving ladies
Old 07-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #729
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Beautiful lady. What's that tattoo?
Old 07-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #730
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Smouldering eyes, gorgeous.
: *** gracias

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Looking beautiful Loopy, Lillie and Anjula. Such an attractive bunch of fatty loving ladies
We are the cutes fat lovers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Beautiful lady. What's that tattoo?
Thanks ❤️ It's Ahimsa and it literally means compassion (but it's more of a way of life, a "do no harm" and nonviolence approach to all living beings). Since I'm a vegan and a yogi( ahimsa is also one of the five yamas) this concept is very close to my heart which makes this one my second fave tatto (I'm not sure if I've shared my hamsa bc that one is my fave )
Old 07-11-2017, 11:28 PM   #731
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Wow, you look great! =D Such a pretty face!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #732
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks ❤️ It's Ahimsa and it literally means compassion (but it's more of a way of life, a "do no harm" and nonviolence approach to all living beings). Since I'm a vegan and a yogi( ahimsa is also one of the five yamas) this concept is very close to my heart which makes this one my second fave tatto (I'm not sure if I've shared my hamsa bc that one is my fave )
That's awesome!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:56 AM   #733
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had to buy a dress for my cousins wedding and I think the whole ensemble looks cute.
Attached Images
File Type: png meeee.png (423.5 KB, 453 views)
Old 08-17-2017, 11:01 AM   #734
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I had to buy a dress for my cousins wedding and I think the whole ensemble looks cute.
Yes it does look cute. Your hair also
Old 08-17-2017, 11:49 AM   #735
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Loopytheadorableone
Old 08-17-2017, 12:34 PM   #736
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Super cute loopy!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:59 PM   #737
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loopy is way too adorable for words.

An older pic but many seemed to like it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Snapshot 1 (6-1-2015 12-08 AM).png (142.8 KB, 437 views)
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 02:45 AM   #738
loopytheone
Administrator

Thanks everyone.

And Tracii, you look kinda squished in there!
Old 08-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #739
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No kidding Loopy and I have put on weight since that pic.
Had to move the seat back a few positions too.
My butt touches the door and the console and makes finding the seat belt latch thing hard to find.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 032 (500x483).jpg (73.7 KB, 376 views)
Old 08-25-2017, 05:48 AM   #740
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
You look like an angel send from heavens to bless us all, not even exaggerating
Old 08-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #741
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
The fact that this ensemble looks cute, is only enhanced by the person looking absolutely adorable while wearing it. Looking' good there, Loopy ......
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #742
loopytheone
Administrator

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, here are a couple of pictures of me from the actual wedding all done up fancy! =D

(the last one if me doing an impression of my sister when she looks in the camera to do her lipstick, in case you are wondering! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedding 22.jpg (33.0 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg wedding4.jpg (50.9 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg wedding1.jpg (40.2 KB, 259 views)
Old 09-04-2017, 07:09 AM   #743
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

All this and green eyes, too!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #744
shorty32287

shorty32287 can now change their title

New to the whole website, but this is me. I'm 30 and from the south originally but I live in the Bay Area of California now. Looking to make some new friends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0585.jpg (203.2 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3999.JPG (221.9 KB, 157 views)
shorty32287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:34 AM   #745
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome Shorty!

(And I'll also point you at the introduction threads, which are a great way to let others here know a bit about you)
Old 09-18-2017, 08:28 AM   #746
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got a fabulous dress while I was in New Orleans. (And shoes and petticoat and hair flowers...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2102.jpg (187.1 KB, 122 views)
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #747
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Welcome Shorty! You are beautiful!

Very cute outfit, lille! Love it!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 03:39 PM   #748
Tracii

Welcome Shorty nice to have you here.
You are really pretty and those lace sneakers are too cute.

My gosh Loopy you look so gorgeous in those pics.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:06 AM   #749
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Selfie.jpg
It's so neat to see all of you beautiful ladies! It feels really good to see other FFAs, since I'm the only one I know in real life. You are all amazing!

I am really shy, and also really not photogenic. I think I successfully uploaded an old pic I took of myself at work when I was bored and had nothing to do. It's one of the only pictures where I don't look very weird, lol.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:23 AM   #750
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
It's so neat to see all of you beautiful ladies! It feels really good to see other FFAs, since I'm the only one I know in real life. You are all amazing!

I am really shy, and also really not photogenic. I think I successfully uploaded an old pic I took of myself at work when I was bored and had nothing to do. It's one of the only pictures where I don't look very weird, lol.
Gorgeous! Love your skin tone. And I really like your username too. (Aren't we all?) Welcome to Dims, fellow unicorn