Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-19-2017, 11:59 AM   #751
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kompliziert, I have no idea what any of your other pictures look like, of course, but IMO that one is just amazing. Besides being a fine piece of photography and you being adorable and all, to me it it just somehow looks like it is the start of a story. Like, I could imagine that on the cover of a book, and it would be a cover that would get me to pick it up, flip it over, and read the synopsis on the back to find out more about the story, and maybe to at least open it to read the first couple of pages.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:09 PM   #752
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Gorgeous! Love your skin tone. And I really like your username too. (Aren't we all?) Welcome to Dims, fellow unicorn
Thank you! And yes, we are all definitely complicated, as we're all so unique in our own wonderful ways. I took a German class in college, of which I remember very little, but once we had to describe ourselves and I said "Ich bin kompliziert," which I felt really summed me up in a word.

Thanks for the kind welcome!
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:14 PM   #753
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Kompliziert, I have no idea what any of your other pictures look like, of course, but IMO that one is just amazing. Besides being a fine piece of photography and you being adorable and all, to me it it just somehow looks like it is the start of a story. Like, I could imagine that on the cover of a book, and it would be a cover that would get me to pick it up, flip it over, and read the synopsis on the back to find out more about the story, and maybe to at least open it to read the first couple of pages.
Guh, thanks so much! You are so kind!

I'm just really not photogenic, my face usually doesn't match how I'm feeling. If I try to smile I look like a doofus, and if I don't smile I look like a serial killer, lol. This time I somehow landed right in the sweet spot. Also, my hair is always a total mess, haha.

Thank you for such kind words!
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #754
shorty32287

shorty32287 can now change their title

Thank you all. You're too kind. Glad to be here. Can anyone give me some instruction as to how to actually navigate this site? Hahaha
shorty32287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:22 PM   #755
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty32287 View Post
Thank you all. You're too kind. Glad to be here. Can anyone give me some instruction as to how to actually navigate this site? Hahaha
Best thing to do is just keep opening threads and have a browse.

keep an eye on those last post dates in each thread too. Dead threads are 0 fun
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:25 PM   #756
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shorty, do you have all the acronyms figures out?

The other thing to know is that the BBW board is intended just for BBW to talk among themselves without others chiming in.

Oh, and one way to get familiar with some more of the names around here is to take a poke around in the Lounge and join in on some of the games and so forth. Helps make you a familiar face, you know?