Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-21-2017, 05:14 PM   #301
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

No problem, here's the link! And you were right, it's the newest Scavenger Junt, #4. Hahaha, I really wish I could see his reaction if he knew that a small cadre of women were using him as eye candy.

https://youtu.be/a3h_kOSLn4E

Also, on one of the recent Box Macs, he talked sheepishly about his eating habits of still being hungry after eating a "fourteen-hundred calorie" meal of Cracker Barrel mac and cheese, and cutting up two hot dogs to put in the second half of the mac and cheese. "But I don't do it anymore," he said more than a couple of times, embarrassed.
Here's the video...

Oh gosh, I keep finding things I want to screenshot, lol! I should cut it out, though, or this will just become the Jon Hunt Appreciation Thread. ...Okay, this is the last one, I swear. But look at his body!!! I like seriously can't resist! Ugh!
Junt4.jpg
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:39 PM   #302
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

I swear to God I was just trying to do a screen shot of him in that orange shirt!! The exact shot! I failed, but I'm going to keep trying till I learn how. BUT... Isn't that shot of him AMAZING!!!! omg. His arm in that orange shirt is incredible. His body is incredible. Any guesses on how much he weighs? I would love to tell him about us. He should know how much we are lusting after him! Although, I don't just lust after him for his body. I love his personality as well. He is so good natured and fun!

Thanks for the link! I'm going to watch it now!

Please don't stop posting if you make any more killer screen shots!!

Oh, and I watched the one you referred to just last night! He was so cute talking about how he cut up two hotdogs, but he doesn't do that anymore. Sounds like we are watching him at the same time, even the same vids! It makes me smile knowing you are there doing the same thing. It makes me so happy to know you dig him, too!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:13 PM   #303
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club
Default test

I think I got it...
Attached Images
File Type: png juntbw.png (570.1 KB, 98 views)
Old 09-21-2017, 09:16 PM   #304
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Yea! How do I make it smaller?

That white stuff near his mouth is powdered sugar. He was eating a pastry earlier. I love how he puts himself out there!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:19 PM   #305
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oh my gosh, I already thought it was a gorgeous, lovely portrait of him, but seeing the powdered sugar makes it twice as good!! You did amazingly!

If you want to make it smaller, the best free program I've found is Pixlr Editor, it's like a free online Photoshop. First, open the file from your computer (or you can start a new image and then paste a screenshot you just took with the "prntscr" button). Then, in the toolbar at the very top of the application click "Image" (between "Edit" and "Layer") and then click "Image Size..." The numbers that first appear are the image's current size, so then you can reduce this however much you want. I strongly recommend, though, that if you don't like the first size reduction you do, undo the size reduction with "Edit," "Undo" to get back to the picture's original size, and then try a different size from there. Otherwise, the picture quality becomes really poor. Once you have it the way you want it, click "File" at the very top left, and then "Save." You can also use this site to crop images (cut off the edges however you want) or do other fun stuff.

Oh my gosh seriously, the powdered sugar is sooo good! I can't stop staring at it!

Last edited by Kompliziert; 09-21-2017 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Can't stop staring at the powdered sugar...
Old 09-22-2017, 03:41 AM   #306
sarebear9

sarebear9 has said some nice things

We need to make a Jon Hunt fan group haha, I think he has to weigh somewhere around 500-600 I think he said in a video he wears like 6xl shirts.
sarebear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:40 AM   #307
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarebear9 View Post
We need to make a Jon Hunt fan group haha, I think he has to weigh somewhere around 500-600 I think he said in a video he wears like 6xl shirts.
6xl is usually under 500. Somewhere in the. 400s I would guess. I'm 550 and an 8xl.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:34 AM   #308
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
Oh my gosh, I already thought it was a gorgeous, lovely portrait of him, but seeing the powdered sugar makes it twice as good!! You did amazingly!

If you want to make it smaller, the best free program I've found is Pixlr Editor, it's like a free online Photoshop. First, open the file from your computer (or you can start a new image and then paste a screenshot you just took with the "prntscr" button). Then, in the toolbar at the very top of the application click "Image" (between "Edit" and "Layer") and then click "Image Size..." The numbers that first appear are the image's current size, so then you can reduce this however much you want. I strongly recommend, though, that if you don't like the first size reduction you do, undo the size reduction with "Edit," "Undo" to get back to the picture's original size, and then try a different size from there. Otherwise, the picture quality becomes really poor. Once you have it the way you want it, click "File" at the very top left, and then "Save." You can also use this site to crop images (cut off the edges however you want) or do other fun stuff.

Oh my gosh seriously, the powdered sugar is sooo good! I can't stop staring at it!
Thank you for the link and instructions! You're so helpful!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:15 AM   #309
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Misunderstood the post.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #310
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
And everyone around him seems to be getting fatter and fatter!

I don't recognize which video that screenshot is from. Is it a new scavenger Junt? Can you link to the vid, please? I need to see it!

Thank you for feeding my Jon Hunt addiction!

Tad!
Wouldn't that be cool, if he has some kind of magic power to make everyone around him fatter? Like a super size super hero! Wonder if it works on those of us watching his videos too?
Old 09-22-2017, 02:42 PM   #311
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Wouldn't that be cool, if he has some kind of magic power to make everyone around him fatter? Like a super size super hero! Wonder if it works on those of us watching his videos too?
Ha! Funny! It's definitely working on me.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:13 PM   #312
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Default Bacon Pancakes

Jon dancing! Have any of you Junt fans seen this? I smiled and giggled through the entire thing.

Instant Happy watching him move like that!

Old 09-23-2017, 10:20 PM   #313
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Yeah I think we should start an official Junt Fan Club! Who wants to be Club President (if we have several candidates we can vote)?
Old 09-23-2017, 10:38 PM   #314
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Yeah I think we should start an official Junt Fan Club! Who wants to be Club President (if we have several candidates we can vote)?
I would definitely join and contribute, but not interested in being the President. You should be the president since it is your idea. One question though... How would all his fans on youtube and reddit know about it? How would this come to be?
Old 09-23-2017, 10:42 PM   #315
squeezablysoft

I'll see if I can spread the word on YouTube, I've got an account there: MagicAwesomeMukbangAsmr
Old 09-23-2017, 10:53 PM   #316
Jeannie
Connect the dots

red cow entertainment has a sub-reddit and Jon mentioned he spends more time on reddit than the other places their fans comment. He said he actually talks to fans on reddit. I think only Frankie comments on youtube. Do You ever go to reddit ? Search Junt and/or red cow entertainment.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:37 AM   #317
squeezablysoft

I've never posted on Reddit before but this is a good reason to start.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:56 PM   #318
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Practicing screenshots and this one was a little blurry on the last page, so I'm trying it.

Kind of hard to catch it clear... but YUM!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg juntredshirt.jpg (77.6 KB, 69 views)
Old 09-25-2017, 12:22 AM   #319
Kompliziert
Complicated

I LOVE that video of him dancing!!!! And we should all totally go spam his subreddit with love and adulation!!!

And fantastic screenshot! Sometimes it's literally impossible to get a shot from a video that doesn't look blurry because the action of the frames playing in sequence makes the image look sharp to us, but when you pause every frame is blurry from compression.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #320
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ahhhhh oh my gosh, I had never seen this guy before but wow, he's gorgeous!

That video of him dancing whilst in a kitchen is basically what my SSBHM dreams are made of!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:52 AM   #321
sarebear9

Wait a second guys, shouldn't I be president? I introduced the group to him and suggested forming a club earlier haha.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:13 AM   #322
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Ahhhhh oh my gosh, I had never seen this guy before but wow, he's gorgeous!

That video of him dancing whilst in a kitchen is basically what my SSBHM dreams are made of!
Same! I'd marry him tomorrow if he'd only ask!
Old 09-26-2017, 09:17 AM   #323
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Wait a second guys, shouldn't I be president? I introduced the group to him and suggested forming a club earlier haha.
I was thinking about you yesterday. I don't care who the president is, but at the very least, you deserve a HUGE thank you for finding him!
Old 09-26-2017, 11:47 AM   #324
sarebear9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
I was thinking about you yesterday. I don't care who the president is, but at the very least, you deserve a HUGE thank you for finding him!
You're welcome! Glad I could spread the fan base haha and have other friends to talk about him with.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:48 PM   #325
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
You're welcome! Glad I could spread the fan base haha and have other friends to talk about him with.
Me too! BTW, how did you find him?