Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-31-2017, 11:15 AM   #1276
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Part Confession Part Answer:

I am new to Netflix, like a month using a borrowed login watching weird stuff on my iphone. I binge watched Frankie and Grace, The Ranch and then started on all the cartoon movies that I missed. Right now I am in love with Moana..... I am totally fascinated by the Pacific Island influence the entire expirence.

What else should I try on Netflix... just a warning depressing and horror are not me
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:42 AM   #1277
ashishverma011

ashishverma011 can now change their title

Just watched IT last night. Really impressive movie.
ashishverma011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #1278
FlashHeart
Joor Zah Frul

FlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot picsFlashHeart does more than just post hot pics

Been binge watching The Ranch atm and its pretty good. Apart from that Brooklyn nine nine, Batman animated and re watching Voyager
FlashHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:54 AM   #1279
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My current Netflix lineup is:
The Ranch
Pretty Little Liars (yeah yeah I know I'll be mocked for this lol!)

Also I got my hands on copies of the whole Drew Carey series so I am rewatching those and loving it!
Old 10-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #1280
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Also impatiently waiting for more Stranger Things and Ozark
Old 10-06-2017, 12:31 PM   #1281
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerMePlease View Post
Also impatiently waiting for more Stranger Things and Ozark
Watched the entire season of Ozark a few weeks ago. Wasn't as good as Breaking Bad, though it had a similar feel.
I enjoyed it enough I couldn't stop watching it. I'm also looking forward to more!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 04:47 PM   #1282
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Blade Runner 2049
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #1283
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Shahs of Sunset - Im apparently the only BRAVO addict here on dimensions
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 01:11 PM   #1284
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Alien Covenant
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #1285
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rick and Morty.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:52 AM   #1286
BurgerMePlease

Just started watching Longmire. So far so good

Tags
movies, television