Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 07-13-2017, 02:16 PM   #251
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went home with a waitress
The way I always do
How was I to know
She was with the Russians, too?

I was gambling in Havana
I took a little risk
Send lawyers, guns and money
Dad, get me out of this
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 07:27 PM   #252
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When was the last time
We were lost in the moment
Seems like we can't find
The love that we used to share
If I could take you there
Could we surrender together
Somewhere to begin again
It hurts just to go on this way

I wanna get back to the place in your heart
When we knew with a kiss
How we felt from the start
Can we still make it real
As we lie in the dark

Somewhere there's love
If we've come this far
Reach out your hand and I'll find where you are
Am I still am there
In the place in your heart
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:47 PM   #253
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

The Telex machine is kept so clean, and it types to a waiting world
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #254
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Daddy's doing Sister Sally
Grandma's dying of cancer now
The cattle all have brucellosis
We'll get through somehow

"Sweet home Alabama"
Play that dead band's song
Turn those speakers up full blast
Play it all night long
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:35 PM   #255
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're s'posed to sit on your ass and nod at stupid things
Man, that's hard to do
But if you don't they'll screw you
And if you do they'll screw you too
Old 07-27-2017, 07:38 PM   #256
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why drink the water from my hand?
Contagious as you think I am
Just tilt my sun towards your domain
Your cup runneth over again
Don't scream about, don't think aloud
Turn your head now, baby, just spit me out
Don't worry about, don't speak of doubt
Why follow me to higher ground?
Lost as you swear I am
Don't throw away your basic needs
Ambiance and vanity
December promise you gave unto me
December whispers of treachery
December clouds are now covering me
December songs no longer I sing
Old 07-27-2017, 08:15 PM   #257
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And oh I know I probably should've come home more often on those long lonely winter nights but you know out of all those women I was always your number one
And I'm sorry about that time I got drunk and hit on your mom and slashed your daddy's tires but I figured they had it coming and I'm sorry about that time that I accidentally shot your dog while I was hunting and I told you he ran away oh wait a minute I told you that didn't I? Oh darling

I could never share those secrets of my heart
I feel so much closer to you now that we're apart
If our love don't work now darling then maybe later
You can't see the tears behind my aviators
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 11:30 AM   #258
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

I got twinkies in my bag
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #259
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

The shock was so great I am quivering yet
And I've tried to forgive, but I cannot forget
And my heartbreaking loss is another man's gain
And her happiness always I hope will remain
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:07 AM   #260
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You fell out of the clear blue sky
To the darkness below
The smell of your flesh excites me
My blood starts to flow
So help me God

You burst in in a blaze of light
You unzippered the dark
Once kiss took my breath away
One look lights up the starts

And it's one hit to the body
It comes straight from the heart
Once hit to the body
Sure went straight to the mark
So help me God
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #261
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't come out to find you
I don't like to go outside
They can't turn off my feelings
Like they're turning off a light
Old 09-09-2017, 10:02 PM   #262
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Fancy poultry parts sold here,
Breasts and thighs and hearts.
Backs are cheap and
Wings are nearly
Free.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 11:10 PM   #263
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

First thing every morning that I do,
Is start missing you

Some broken hearts never mend,
Some memories never end,
Some tears will never dry,
My love for you will never die
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:23 AM   #264
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

It aches, in every bone
I'll die alone, but not for you

My eyes don't need to see. That ugly thing,
I know it's me, you fear
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:54 PM   #265
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last night, I turned out the lights, lay down and thought about you
I thought about the way that it could be
Two O'clock, wonderin' what I'm doin' here alone without you
So I close my eyes and dream you're here to me

And I woke up in love this morning, I woke up in love this morning
Went to sleep with you on my mind
Yes, I woke up in love this morning, I woke up in love this morning

Do dreams come true, well if they do, I'll have you
Not just for a night, but for my whole life through

I woke up in love this morning, I woke up in love this morning
And I woke up in love this morning, I woke up in love this morning

Old 10-21-2017, 10:45 PM   #266
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

What a beautiful face
I have found in this place
That is circling all round the sun
What a beautiful dream
That could flash on the screen
In a blink of an eye and be gone from me
Soft and sweet
Let me hold it close and keep it here with me

Old 11-23-2017, 11:47 PM   #267
Angel

Claire had all but given up
When she and Edwin fell in love
She touched his face and shook her head
In disbelief she sighed and said
In many dreams I've held you near
Now, at last, you're really here

Where've you been
I've looked for you forever and a day
Where've you been
I'm just not myself when you're away

Old 11-25-2017, 12:45 AM   #268
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is the story of how we begin to remember
This is the powerful pulsing of love in the vein
After the dream of falling and calling your name out
These are the roots of rhythm
And the roots of rhythm remain

Old 11-28-2017, 12:22 AM   #269
FreeThinker

William Butler Yeats in jeans
Got up to play guitar and sing
In some joint in Mission Beach last night

At the door sat Tom Waits
In a pork pie hat and silver skates
Jugglin' three collection plates
Jesus Christ

Townes Van Zandt standin' at the bar
Skinnin' a Hollywood movie star
Can't remember where he parked his car
Or to whom he lost the keys

He's full of angst and hillbilly haiku
What's a poor Ft. Worth boy to do
Go on rhyme somethin' for em' man
Show him how you really feel

Ain't no money in poetry
That's what sets the poet free
I've had all the freedom I can stand
Cold dog soup and rainbow pie
Is all it takes to get me by
Fool my belly 'til the day I die
Cold dog soup and rainbow pie

Ginsberg and Kerouac
Shootin' dice and playin' Ramblin' Jack's
Guitar with the cowboy paintin' pickguard on it

And they sat in the back and drank for free
And they rhymed orange with Rosalie
Now there's a pride of lions to draw to
Old 11-28-2017, 11:23 AM   #270
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And we could use a dose of good vibration
California medication
Old 11-29-2017, 11:49 PM   #271
swamptoad

Bite my tongue
And I won't say a word against anyone
But I don't wanna get my fingers wet
Unless it's an accident

I fell out on the street
Now I'm watching my shoes and I grit my teeth
But I don't have to look that way
If I had half a say

It's about time
It's about time
Lick my lips
And I won't hear the end of this

On your knees a reassurance
Buy some time and come back for it
Before long, before it's gone

Patience is like bread I say
I ran out of that yesterday
Old 12-12-2017, 02:31 PM   #272
Angel

So now I'm asking once again
To understand, to be my friend
Oh it hurts so bad to think you'd go
But still the same, I love you so

Don't toss us away
So thoughtlessly
It just ain't right
Oh can't you see?
I still love you
I want you to stay
Darlin please, don't toss us away

Oh darlin please