Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-24-2017, 03:05 PM   #5126
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Down about 30lbs on doctors orders, I hope still looking good though.

Old 09-24-2017, 03:20 PM   #5127
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still look great!! More importantly, how do you feel at your new size?

Did you find it hard to visit and read Dims while trying to lose weight?

Last edited by Jeannie; 09-24-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: screwed up formatting
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:15 AM   #5128
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

You look awesome! Totally handsome and cute at the same time! I guess you didn't need those 30 lbs because you're still eye candy to me.

Also, I hope you feel better and healthier, that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud! Also, hopefully the doctor will get off your back now, haha.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 05:16 AM   #5129
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still look great!! More importantly, how do you feel at your new size?

Did you find it hard to visit and read Dims while trying to lose weight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
You look awesome! Totally handsome and cute at the same time! I guess you didn't need those 30 lbs because you're still eye candy to me.

Also, I hope you feel better and healthier, that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud! Also, hopefully the doctor will get off your back now, haha.
Thank you both for the wonderful reactions.

Unfortunately this is nowhere near the end of the journey as far as weight loss goes. I won't prattle on about it here but for health reasons it's got to keep coming off.

So, I suppose I should flaunt some while I still got some.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:00 AM   #5130
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post

I think you still look really great!!
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #5131
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Because this seems to be pretty much all I'm doing these days!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #5132
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

A pretty good day at the "office"
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:26 AM   #5133
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post

A pretty good day at the "office"
Beautiful - which railway?
Old 10-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #5134
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this boardBurgerMePlease carries a lot of weight on this board

Such a good looking group here! And I love the positive uplifting vibe
Old 10-05-2017, 07:43 PM   #5135
L eonardo

L eonardo has said some nice things

NYC here! hello .
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.41.19 PM.png (848.4 KB, 278 views)
L eonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:47 PM   #5136
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On my recent road trip to the Oregon coast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oregon-Boiler Bay.jpg (273.9 KB, 254 views)
Old 11-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #5137
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been really liking Hawaiian shirts lately! (excuse dirty mirror)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DPvHtg-W0AAS9tK.jpg (151.4 KB, 190 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:18 AM   #5138
DJ_S

DJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging in

Old 01-30-2018, 06:29 PM   #5139
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love how good a nice steam bath can make you feel. I'll go in like a dollar and a quarter and come out feeling like a million bucks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rightsideupsauna.jpg (57.4 KB, 103 views)
Old 01-31-2018, 07:31 AM   #5140
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always love coming out of a sauna or steam bath and into cold water - such a rush!
Old 01-31-2018, 02:40 PM   #5141
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sauna! Bring on the sauna! Full Finnish please, wet sauna, none of this 'dry sauna' stuff!
Old 02-02-2018, 06:49 AM   #5142
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But a proper sauna is dry!
Old 02-02-2018, 06:54 AM   #5143
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
But a proper sauna is dry!
Oh goodness no! Bless my Finnish cousins, a proper sauna always has an option to throw water on the hot rocks and drive the temperature upwards!

The Finns invented the sauna, and they should know. A dry sauna is ok, but once you've felt the rush that comes when from pouring a cup or two of water over the heating rocks, you'll never find a dry sauna completely satisfactory ever again.

In Finland, every home has a sauna, and most apartments and condos do too.

https://finland.fi/life-society/bare...-of-the-sauna/
Old 02-02-2018, 07:06 AM   #5144
Tad
mostly harmless

Ok, we were using different meanings for wet and dry. Agreed about the rocks to throw water on. But a sauna is different from a steam room!

(When my great grandparents homesteaded up near Sudbury the first thing they built was the sauna -- and my aunt still makes regular use of it, still lit at night only by the oil lamp in the changing area, and the circular thermometer that faded into unreadability decades ago so I only no my sauna temperatures by what "o'clock" position the needle is in.)
Old 02-02-2018, 08:18 AM   #5145
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Ok, we were using different meanings for wet and dry. Agreed about the rocks to throw water on. But a sauna is different from a steam room!

(When my great grandparents homesteaded up near Sudbury the first thing they built was the sauna -- and my aunt still makes regular use of it, still lit at night only by the oil lamp in the changing area, and the circular thermometer that faded into unreadability decades ago so I only no my sauna temperatures by what "o'clock" position the needle is in.)
Absolutely. A sauna is definitely not a steam room. For one thing, saunas almost never grow mold, while steam rooms suffer from mold (to which I am allergic, so I avoid). And a sauna, with the water on the heating rocks, achieves temperatures, safely, that a steam room could never touch.

Even the Finnish cousins' summer cottages had saunas - no showers, no bathtubs, but a sauna by the dock on the lake!

Last edited by fat hiker; 02-02-2018 at 01:19 PM. Reason: correcting punctuation
fat hiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 08:19 AM   #5146
fat hiker

Were your great-grandparents Finnish, Tad? Or from one of the surrounding countries, like Karelia or Sweden or Estonia?
Old 02-02-2018, 02:19 PM   #5147
Tad
mostly harmless

Yes, Finnish (well, I think they were from Karelia,long since siezed by Russia, but they were Finns (as were many of the families settled nearby)
Old 02-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #5148
PipeDaddy
PipeMan

PipeDaddy has said some nice things

250-260 here. Gaining too slow, need some help.
PipeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 11:15 PM   #5149
PipeDaddy
PipeMan

PipeDaddy has said some nice things

50 year old gainer in Knoxville, Tennessee. Easygoing, well rounded, smart, funny, warm, protective, educated professional. Looking for younger encorager. I am 5'9, 250lbs and willing to get as big as you like. I would love to be a superchub. Ultimately, looking for LTR with someone happy to have an older, fat partner or husband.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0616172148d-1.jpg (142.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 0920171628b.jpg (70.9 KB, 46 views)
PipeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics