Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-24-2017, 03:05 PM   #5126
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Down about 30lbs on doctors orders, I hope still looking good though.

Old 09-24-2017, 03:20 PM   #5127
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still look great!! More importantly, how do you feel at your new size?

Did you find it hard to visit and read Dims while trying to lose weight?

Last edited by Jeannie; 09-24-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: screwed up formatting
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:15 AM   #5128
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

You look awesome! Totally handsome and cute at the same time! I guess you didn't need those 30 lbs because you're still eye candy to me.

Also, I hope you feel better and healthier, that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud! Also, hopefully the doctor will get off your back now, haha.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 05:16 AM   #5129
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still look great!! More importantly, how do you feel at your new size?

Did you find it hard to visit and read Dims while trying to lose weight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompliziert View Post
You look awesome! Totally handsome and cute at the same time! I guess you didn't need those 30 lbs because you're still eye candy to me.

Also, I hope you feel better and healthier, that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud! Also, hopefully the doctor will get off your back now, haha.
Thank you both for the wonderful reactions.

Unfortunately this is nowhere near the end of the journey as far as weight loss goes. I won't prattle on about it here but for health reasons it's got to keep coming off.

So, I suppose I should flaunt some while I still got some.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:00 AM   #5130
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ohio Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post

I think you still look really great!!
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #5131
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Because this seems to be pretty much all I'm doing these days!
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #5132
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

A pretty good day at the "office"
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:26 AM   #5133
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySmile View Post

A pretty good day at the "office"
Beautiful - which railway?
Old 10-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #5134
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

Such a good looking group here! And I love the positive uplifting vibe
Old 10-05-2017, 07:43 PM   #5135
L eonardo

L eonardo has said some nice things

NYC here! hello .
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 10.41.19 PM.png (848.4 KB, 162 views)
L eonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:47 PM   #5136
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On my recent road trip to the Oregon coast.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Oregon-Boiler Bay.jpg (273.9 KB, 136 views)
Old 11-28-2017, 05:08 PM   #5137
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been really liking Hawaiian shirts lately! (excuse dirty mirror)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DPvHtg-W0AAS9tK.jpg (151.4 KB, 74 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:18 AM   #5138
DJ_S

DJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging in

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
define awesome, not really awesome pics