Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-10-2014, 11:20 AM   #126
purplepants

purplepants has said some nice things

So this wasn't just me, and it was a long time ago. I had a date coming over to watch a movie, our first date at the apartment. The couch, if you can call it that, was a pretty old futon. Solid wood frame all around and it was a good 10+ years old.

My date was a beautiful, sexy lady that just so happened to wear about a size 6x in clothes. So neither of us are small as I'm 6' tall and about 200. I don't remember her weight but a lot, probably in the 400 range somewhere.

Well we get everything ready and sit on that futon. I'm sitting down first, and she kinda plops down beside me and - bam! The front bar breaks and slams down to the ground! Ha. It was so awesome and yes - a huge turn on for me and I think for her. The futon was still usable and was the only thing I had to sit on so we watched the movie with the front resting on the ground.

Later I fixed it and found the metal bolts on each side had broken, 2 per side. That was so hot!
purplepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:19 PM   #127
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL.. I will let you guys know afer today if I break something. I have a message scheduled for 4:30.. not sure if a portable massage chair is going to hold my 355lbs... but I will keep you posted..lol...
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:09 PM   #128
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Massage chair is still safe. lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #129
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Massage chair is still safe. lol
Bad news for us but good news for you and the masseuse you went to lol
Old 04-29-2014, 10:03 AM   #130
Warrior

Warrior has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepants View Post
So this wasn't just me, and it was a long time ago. I had a date coming over to watch a movie, our first date at the apartment. The couch, if you can call it that, was a pretty old futon. Solid wood frame all around and it was a good 10+ years old.

My date was a beautiful, sexy lady that just so happened to wear about a size 6x in clothes. So neither of us are small as I'm 6' tall and about 200. I don't remember her weight but a lot, probably in the 400 range somewhere.

Well we get everything ready and sit on that futon. I'm sitting down first, and she kinda plops down beside me and - bam! The front bar breaks and slams down to the ground! Ha. It was so awesome and yes - a huge turn on for me and I think for her. The futon was still usable and was the only thing I had to sit on so we watched the movie with the front resting on the ground.

Later I fixed it and found the metal bolts on each side had broken, 2 per side. That was so hot!
Great , have you dated this Girl more than one time? So we can hope for more crushed furniture??
Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #131
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So, I broke my bed. As in, I crawled under it the other day and found that one of the wooden slats under the bed had snapped in half and the screw holding it onto the side of the frame had broken. That's right, the metal screw snapped as well.

I am 180lbs. The quality of this bed is shocking.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 04:27 AM   #132
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

I am 180lbs. The quality of this bed is shocking.
What have you done? Have you jumped on the bed?
Old 05-01-2014, 05:31 AM   #133
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
What have you done? Have you jumped on the bed?
Nope. I was just laying on it one day and it started shaking and juddering. I was asleep at the time and it woke me up but I figured I might have dreamt it... I guess not...
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:16 AM   #134
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As a rule of thumb, I'd think that if you are small enough to crawl under your bed, the bed should not be breaking under your weight
Old 07-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #135
Warrior

Some month ago we were on a big party an after some drinks and a little bit dancing we went together to the bathroom. After closing the door my gf looked a the scale under the sink and asked: do you think this is strong enough too weight me? I answered: you will try it! And then she put her feet on the the scale. It screams a little bit because of her shoes and then it said ERROR!! Cool, I am too heavy for this scale! This made us very hot, she leaned backward on the sink and when we kissed us she slid her butt constantly higher onto the sink and brought more and more weight on it. The poor skink made loud creaking sounds and with every creak we got hotter but then she stopped and jumped of the sink: We must stop immediately or we will break it. It bend strongly downward. After we had cooled down we looked to the sink again. Between the wall and the sink there was a clear gap! We are then individually back to the party and soon home!!!!
Old 05-02-2015, 03:39 PM   #136
Warrior

Its time for new breaking experiences, isnt it?
Old 05-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #137
Warrior

Yesterday I have seen two women. it was not really a break, but it was a nice sight. One (the smaller) was cycled and the other one sat on the luggage rack. as she sat down the rear tire was completely flat. And so they cycled through the City. Has somebody of you flatted a poor bicycle only with your weight?
Old 09-04-2017, 03:13 PM   #138
Warrior

Default bending table

Last week I was in the office of a beautiful woman. She was not so fat, but she has a great big ass. Behind her desk stands an extra long table and this was totally bended. I guess she sits there more often times and it is therefore bent. It was a nice view of the smiling table behind this sexy girl.
The table is not broken but I think it will come.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:46 PM   #139
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yeah....

It's been a while since I've observed anything like this. But the last girl I dated seriously before the woman I wound up marrying was attending grad. school and staying in a big apartment near the campus, sharing the space with several roommates.

She was thick/curvy herself, but short (only 5'0") and only weighed around 200lbs. -- so not exactly "furniture breaking" weight there.

But .... one of her roommates was a big, tall black gal who was built like a pro football quarterback. I'd say she was 5'10" or 5'11" with broad shoulders and a huge chest, but equally proportioned on her bottom half - with big hips, a big butt and massive thunder-thighs with heavily muscled calves. She had a nice belly pooch that hung out a little bit too, but definitely not the area that accounted for most of her weight. It was just enough to let you know this woman was probably a big eater. (And she was! My g/f showed me pans of food where she and one other girl ate a slice, and then this gal polished off the rest of the pan. She pretty much came through and ate any leftovers the rest of them had.)

The first time I ran into her over there, I felt her coming before I saw her. Their place was on the second floor and you could feel the floor vibrate with every step she took. (And that was impressive since it was a pretty solidly built place. I mean, my 200lb. g/f could jog or run around in there and you wouldn't feel it.)

When I went over there the next time after that, their metal futon was collapsed - with the metal bar in front bent and the frame caved in, in the middle. My g/f told me her roommate broke it, shrugging it off like everyone expected it to happen.

I found out later that they all liked her living with them because she was so strong, "built like a guy", and did all the furniture moving and heavy lifting when they moved in or wanted to re-arrange things. When my g/f passed out one time after drinking with friends, this girl literally scooped her up and carried her, tucked under one arm, upstairs and to bed!

One weekend, I went over there before my g/f got off work (was supposed to meet her there). Her roommates had a big party going on, and they were blasting loud rap music. I thought it was the bass shaking the floor at first. Then I looked in the main room and saw the roommate horsing around with several guys from the football team. They were playing some game where they had a red helium balloon floating around the ceiling and you had to jump up high enough to reach it, to swat it across the room. They were divided up into two teams on each side, but on HER team, she was letting guys hop up on her back and jumping as hard as she could to boost them up high enough to swat the balloon.

Basically, the whole thing was about checking out how strong her legs were and getting a kick out of how big a "boom" and "mini earthquake" they could make when she landed after each jump. (That and watching her huge chest heave wasn't bad either!)

I never did find out how much she weighed, but I did ask my g/f one time, since I saw she had a scale in the bedroom and it gave me an excuse to bring it up. She told me she wasn't sure but her roommate tried to weigh herself on that scale once and it just wrapped around the dial way past the 0 and hit bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Last week I was in the office of a beautiful woman. She was not so fat, but she has a great big ass. Behind her desk stands an extra long table and this was totally bended. I guess she sits there more often times and it is therefore bent. It was a nice view of the smiling table behind this sexy girl.
The table is not broken but I think it will come.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 01:05 PM   #140
ampleampleample

ampleampleample can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.
It's only hot if the girl genuinely thinks it's hot. Nothing exciting about seeing someone unhappy.
ampleampleample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 01:31 PM   #141
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Yeah, absolutely ...

I'm not at all into humiliation or any of that. I know some guys are, but that's really not my thing.

I wouldn't take any pleasure in a big gal breaking anything she was uncomfortable about breaking.

I know "Warrior" and I talked a long time ago about a girl, Brandi, I used to date, who was probably the most "open" woman I ever met about her weight and breaking things with it. When we first met, she off-handedly complained about her mom not letting her use her new bathroom scale because she was too afraid she'd break it, like she did a couple of others they owned earlier.

The interesting thing was, she didn't seem to have any idea that such things might be a "turn on" to a guy. She was just used to being a really big girl and other people sometimes being curious or fascinated that she was heavy enough to break something or other. When I tried to explain that I actually liked stuff like that, she seemed puzzled and asked "Why?" -- but seemed pleased that I got something out of it.

For example, I noticed an old rolling computer chair in her basement. It was one of those cheap ones you used to see for sale all the time at stores like Target, with a fabric covered seat and back piece screwed down onto an L shaped piece of metal that also bolted to the bottom of the seat. All the way across the front edge of the seat, it was snapped off about 6 inches back and just hanging there by the fabric cover. She said, "Yeah... I broke that one. Tucked my feet up under the chair and it my thunder thighs were too heavy for it to hold up. Guess you would have liked to see that, huh?" I said, "Yep! You know it!" She just laughed and showed me her replacement computer chair; a much better quality high back leather chair. That one worked fine for her except she showed me how the arms were loose on both sides and starting to fall off. She said, again, that's because her big legs and hips just push against them too hard when she sits in it.

Later on, she started teasing me occasionally, by asking "You think that could support my weight?" as she eyed various items possible to sit on, and would slowly lower herself onto them to see what happened. A big plastic Coleman cooler dented in a bit but held her, causing her to say "Wow! This thing is really well made!" At a hotel bathroom with one of those long counters suspended between two walls, she put her butt on the edge of it and slowly put more and more of her weight on it until it started making cracking noises. Then she hopped back off, concluding that "It's pretty strong... would hold a guy your size for sure. But I'm just a little too much for it."

We also got her to try sitting on her kid's old Power Wheels Jeep. She was going to throw it in the trash anyway since the battery was wearing out and her kid didn't play with it anymore. It was out on the driveway and her next-door neighbor came by, and decided to try riding it. (She was a woman who probably weighed around 150lbs.) Since the Jeep was really designed for two kids to ride side by side, she probably wasn't even much over the weight limit it was designed for, so she was able to straddle it and drive it around, out in the street and back. We begged Brandi to give it a try next. She knew, of course, that I'd enjoy seeing it - but I think the neighbor gal was genuinely curious if it could move someone a lot heavier like Brandi, too. She was kind of spilling over the seats but slowly squatted down over it and sat on it slowly. She had her feet still on the ground on each side of it, but put most of her weight on it. It sagged in back with the fenders touching the back wheels. Then she realized she had to lift her legs and use a foot to try to press the gas pedal to make it go. She lifted her legs, stretching them over the front of the Jeep. It made a loud snapping noise and the axles broke loose from the rest of the frame. We all laughed, and she declared it was done for and going to the curb.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #142
Warrior

Dear tjw, your experiences with Brandi were very cool and interesting. Sorry you can not meet her anymore and we get no new storys.