Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-02-2017, 12:12 PM   #8251
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Finally shrunk down a picture of the 'dragon' to a postable size.

=================

Also happy to discover that this company shuts down early on the Fridays before long weekends. I'm super looking forward to this Friday now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg herebedragon3a.jpg (143.2 KB, 176 views)
Old 08-02-2017, 01:58 PM   #8252
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It looks like Transformers meets Medieval times
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:39 PM   #8253
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not as good of a pic, but here you can see the dragon (Long Ma, on the left) confronting his foe, the spider Kumo (on the right, rearing up). There was a whole story line involving the two of them, that played out over about four nights and three days, with various events, confrontations, and walk-abouts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D&S-1.jpg (163.7 KB, 167 views)
Old 08-02-2017, 03:31 PM   #8254
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting! What are they made of??
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 07:41 PM   #8255
Tad
mostly harmless

Agouderia: lots of steel, some wood on the surface I think. They are made by a French company, who first had them over in China (hence the somewhat chinese names, I suppose). You can read a bit more here, just scroll well down the page to get to information about the 'beasts' and the company behind them. (or google 'la machine ottawa' and you'll find all sorts of pictures and coverage. The city rather fell in love with these visitors. A large majority of people I've talked to this week got down to see them at one point or another)
Old 08-03-2017, 04:37 AM   #8256
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh wow, that looks amazing, Tad! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:11 PM   #8257
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got told today that people in my office thought i was 22-25. Lmfao! But also, yay! Genes from my grandmother on my father's side are expressing themselves! If i age like her, i will look 10-30 yrs younger than i am the rest of my life.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #8258
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I finally got up the guts to ask for a raise (not easy for a people pleaser with social anxiety). I felt like I was going to cry or throw up but I got a 10% raise.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 07:53 PM   #8259
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
I finally got up the guts to ask for a raise (not easy for a people pleaser with social anxiety). I felt like I was going to cry or throw up but I got a 10% raise.

Good for you!!! Grats!!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:36 AM   #8260
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
That is a hard thing for most people to do, so double good for you -- and congrats indeed!
Old 08-11-2017, 11:06 AM   #8261
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's awesome! Now try it again next year!
Old 08-11-2017, 12:39 PM   #8262
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

TGIF. This week has been SO SLOW!!!!
Old 08-11-2017, 04:58 PM   #8263
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Yay! Congratulations!
Old 08-14-2017, 12:43 PM   #8264
Tad
mostly harmless

So much free food at work today -- making Monday more bearable (also I biked, which tends to leave me hungry all day, but not today with so much extra).

On Mondays, sometimes you have to embrace the small things
Old 09-11-2017, 09:40 AM   #8265
Tad
mostly harmless

I had an amazing weekend away with friends, and so far (lunch time on Monday) work has not managed to drive away the lingering haze of happy
Old 09-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #8266
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I had an amazing weekend away with friends, and so far (lunch time on Monday) work has not managed to drive away the lingering haze of happy
In that case, you have a great job!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 06:35 AM   #8267
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

I'm happy I have a sexy fiancée

I'm happy I might be getting a new job at a picture house cinema where I've wanted to work for a while

I'm happy I feel like I no longer need my fathers approval, I feel like I'm my own father now or at least I'm getting to that point

I'm happy that I don't seem to be able to meet someone without making a new friend

I'm happy to be back on dims but without the shame of my formative years
Old 09-18-2017, 02:02 PM   #8268
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got a huge compliment from Boss Man today, plus a nice little bonus for the month. Considering how much it's taken for me to hold myself together, it was a verrrry pleasant surprise
Old 09-26-2017, 01:17 PM   #8269
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I got a huge compliment from Boss Man today, plus a nice little bonus for the month. Considering how much it's taken for me to hold myself together, it was a verrrry pleasant surprise
Got another one today. Completely out of the blue. But the thing I'm even happier about is how busy he's been keeping me. I'm grateful that I'm not being afforded a whole lot of time to stew. Not been a fan of weekends lately.

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm