Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-26-2017, 05:30 PM   #326
sarebear9

sarebear9 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Me too! BTW, how did you find him?
I must have been just watching food videos and got it in my recommended, idk but I binge watched everything after haha. If we were to send him a message on Reddit what should we say?
sarebear9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 08:11 PM   #327
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarebear9 View Post
I must have been just watching food videos and got it in my recommended, idk but I binge watched everything after haha. If we were to send him a message on Reddit what should we say?
I have no idea. Something creative, witty, and charming? How do you think he would respond to knowing a fan-girl group is forming for him?
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:25 PM   #328
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going onKompliziert knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hahaha, I can't think of anything witty when it comes to hot guys, I just space out as my mind records and replays every curve of their body over and over again. But damn, it would be AWESOME if he knew we were all dying to get our hands on him, haha! I hope he's flattered, embarrassed, and turned on all at the same time.
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:40 PM   #329
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
6xl is usually under 500. Somewhere in the. 400s I would guess. I'm 550 and an 8xl.
It's hard to judge tbh. Cuts vary wildly. I've got 6xl and even a couple of 5xl teeshirts that fit well... but I usually need to go to a 7 or 8xl for a button down that wouldn't cause an outbreak of swooning in current company.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:58 PM   #330
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ex was about 440 lbs and, by some logic that I don't understand, only wore a 3XL. They weren't super tight on him either. I guess the material was just stretchy and the cut pretty loose.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #331
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
My ex was about 440 lbs and, by some logic that I don't understand, only wore a 3XL. They weren't super tight on him either. I guess the material was just stretchy and the cut pretty loose.
It depends, too, on how you carry your weight - my 250 lbs only needs an XL, generally, and sometimes an L will do, but I have a long torso, and I carry a lot of my weight in my legs - I've met 250 lb guys who were into 2XL and even 3XL, but they tended to be 'all gut', often with long skinny legs too.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:50 AM   #332
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
It depends, too, on how you carry your weight - my 250 lbs only needs an XL, generally, and sometimes an L will do, but I have a long torso, and I carry a lot of my weight in my legs - I've met 250 lb guys who were into 2XL and even 3XL, but they tended to be 'all gut', often with long skinny legs too.
Yeah, makes sense. My other half is about that weight and an XXL. He's just chubby all over though, and kind of a shrimp.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:23 PM   #333
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

That moment when your pudgy local weather guy describes the current weather as "delicious". Oh sweetie, I bet you find a lot of things delicious,
don't you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20229162_1732679030079946_114001217153407242_n.jpg (54.0 KB, 165 views)
Old 10-02-2017, 05:49 PM   #334
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

I swooned the first time I saw the lion's mane on Rob Ryan's head. My husband's hair is very similar and he's a BHM, too, so I'm always coaxing him to fluff it out and let it fly.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #335
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club
Default BHM Weatherman

Hey squeezablysoft, I have one of those! I've even heard him refer to himself as "fat boy." He makes scary radar a wee bit better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dant.jpg (21.6 KB, 134 views)
Old 10-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #336
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Cynthia, he kind of reminds me of a wooly Paul Hollywood.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg paulhollywood.jpg (200.1 KB, 135 views)
Old 10-06-2017, 01:16 AM   #337
loopytheone
Administrator

Blah, I can't stand Paul Hollywood. He has lovely eyes and is nice looking but his attitude just... totally kills all that for me.

I'm loving the chubby weather presenters though, one down side of not having a tv is that I never get to see such things! There used to be this chubby chef on a morning show that they would often tease about his size and that made very interesting viewing, hah.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #338
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Quote:
Blah, I can't stand Paul Hollywood. He has lovely eyes and is nice looking but his attitude just... totally kills all that for me.

I'm loving the chubby weather presenters though, one down side of not having a tv is that I never get to see such things! There used to be this chubby chef on a morning show that they would often tease about his size and that made very interesting viewing, hah.
I don't know enough about him to have an opinion on his attitude, but I did see where one of the female contestants on the British Baking Show referred to him as a "peacocking manchild"! Ha! So there ya go.
I like his looks. Like you said, lovely eyes. The rest of him is quite appealing, as well.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:53 PM   #339
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Default Junt's Cart

2016 show just posted 3 weeks ago? Is Frankie sitting on Junt content? I just watched it and thought I'd share with anyone who might be interested because it has lots of cute Junt moments. A shimmy, a song, a recline in a barely "fat man compliant" chair, lots and lots of adorable looks, smiles, and comments. Enjoy.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:47 PM   #340
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Cynthia, he kind of reminds me of a wooly Paul Hollywood.
Omg this guy issssss sooooo hot and his accent drives me wild
Old 10-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #341
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Rene Nezhoda from the show Storage Wars is sadly already spoken for,
but I'd be up for a quick snuggle while Mrs. Nezhoda wasn't looking.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #342
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Not much to recommend the man... but he does have some excellent youtube videos on shaping dough.

I see that Noel Fielding has taken to pricking his ego though... so that's good.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:02 AM   #343
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Not much to recommend the man... but he does have some excellent youtube videos on shaping dough.

I see that Noel Fielding has taken to pricking his ego though... so that's good.
I've got a couple of his books actually, I don't doubt for a second that he's a very talented baker, especially when it comes to breads and pastries. Still can't stand him as a person though!

I've not bothered watching the latest season of GBBO - I'm not interested in anything without Mary Berry, Mel and Sue in it - but it sounds like Noel is doing a pretty good job.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:52 AM   #344
Jwink75

Jwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Here you go
Jwink75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 08:37 AM   #345
Jwink75

Jwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJwink75 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Me

Me with a real cheesy smile
Jwink75 is offline   Reply With Quote