Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 09-13-2017, 07:14 PM   #1
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fall is in the air. Can you feel it?!?!?

The weather changed today. I hope it lasts. I am not in the most autumnesque place anymore but any hint of Fall is amazing to me. Bring it! To all things Fall. The best season EVER!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 280344-Its-All-About-Sweater-Weather.jpg (103.0 KB, 167 views)
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:15 AM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

It's still technically summer until next week or so but I also enjoy Fall.

We've been having a stretch of pleasant sunny weather the past few days but the nights are cooler and the leaves are changing colors.

A great time of year, indeed.

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:57 PM   #3
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's been warmer up here this week than it was in August, but the leaves are changing and Hallowe'en is in the air. I love it.

I would be happy to live in a climate that was 5 months each of fall and spring and one month each of winter and summer. Or, no winter at all.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #4
Adamantoise
Tom

Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Adamantoise has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can indeed. I can usually smell it too - the scent of rain mixed with dying leaves and grass is heavenly. Also, I think the pollen count is down, too.
Adamantoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 01:39 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As Matt said, the weather around these parts has been really warm (compared to seasonal) while most of the Summer was cold and/or wet. So this weather can stay as loooonnnnnnnnnggg as it wants. I'm enjoying the cool but not cold mornings and warm but not hot evenings!

ETA: but NHL training camps are starting, my true sign of Fall!
Old 09-18-2017, 01:07 PM   #6
BigCutie Ellie

BigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot picsBigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot picsBigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot picsBigCutie Ellie does more than just post hot pics

That is the one thing that I miss about living in California. I miss the seasonal change of the colors. Up north the colors are so beautiful in the fall and the air is crisp and we always go to the Apple Farm at eat all the cider donuts! I have to find an apple farm here in California I need to make all the pies and cakes and apple treats.
BigCutie Ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 06:47 PM   #7
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:13 AM   #8
LumpySmile

LumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticedLumpySmile never has a post go unnoticed

MMMMMMMMM Cider donuts!!! YUMM-O!!!!

It's definitely turning to fall here, been drought all summer long and the last couple days it's been raining to beat the band. I'm putting out more grass seed in hopes of having a better yard come spring! Only thing I hate about fall is how it starts getting dark so early.
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:23 PM   #9
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm now a Georgia Peach and fall/winter weather makes me terribly sad...it's hurricane season and it gets much too cold (at 74 degrees! lol).

I want my summer back I'm spoiled!
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:11 AM   #10
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

I want my summer back I'm spoiled!
My cat feels the same way. Our house has three doors to the outside, and he yowls to be let out at each in turn: he's convinced that at least one of them must lead back to summer!
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:44 PM   #11
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Fall=👍
Best time of the year even if winter is just around the corner!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 04:08 PM   #12
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutie Ellie View Post
That is the one thing that I miss about living in California. I miss the seasonal change of the colors. Up north the colors are so beautiful in the fall and the air is crisp and we always go to the Apple Farm at eat all the cider donuts! I have to find an apple farm here in California I need to make all the pies and cakes and apple treats.
What part of California are you in? Julian is a place you may find what you're looking for if you can get to eastern San Diego county easily enough.

I love fall though it's still pretty warm here in VA. Fall = football!
Old 09-29-2017, 12:34 AM   #13
BigCutieSkylar

BigCutieSkylar has said some nice things

Fall is great for hiking and camping here in California because it is not so hot. I am looking forward to a camping trip and sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows for smores and roasting tons of hotdogs in the campfire! Eating snacks under the stars is the best!
BigCutieSkylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:41 AM   #14
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, it's still around 90 degrees and muggy here.

But...

A cool front is coming in sometime on Tuesday and it's supposed to get down to 65 Wednesday night. So, if it actually happens, we'll have our first taste of Fall and I plan on getting out and enjoying that first cool-ish evening of the year.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:17 AM   #15
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
My cat feels the same way. Our house has three doors to the outside, and he yowls to be let out at each in turn: he's convinced that at least one of them must lead back to summer!
Oh, Lord! Isn't that the way of it? A perfect metaphor for religions, philosophy - and much of science too.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:21 AM   #16
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
The weather changed today. I hope it lasts. I am not in the most autumnesque place anymore but any hint of Fall is amazing to me. Bring it! To all things Fall. The best season EVER!!!!
With our first hard frost, my summer allergies all but vanished. In autumn, there's something not in the air. My nose knows. It must be a sinus of the times.

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #17
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's still fairly warm here, but the leaves are changing! The holiday season isn't far off. Can't wait!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #18
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBurgerMePlease can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Woke up this morning freezing! 39 degrees outside/63 inside. I turned the heat on just to get the chill out.
I love Fall but damn, I'm cold lol!
Old 10-18-2017, 12:53 PM   #19
stampy

stampy has said some nice things

I can't wait for a fall festival funnel cake!
stampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:09 PM   #20
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Then change in the temps are dipping down in the mornings and finally warming up half way decent during the day time.. I love fall and the changing of the leaves.
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Then change in the temps are dipping down in the mornings and finally warming up half way decent during the day time.. I love fall and the changing of the leaves.
Temp is finally falling here, too....I love it!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:02 AM   #22
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

I'm glad that the temps are considerably cooler here in Texas.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:16 AM   #23
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's gotten cooler in the last few days here finally. Hot weather is not as enjoyable to me as it used to be, it's exhausting!
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:00 PM   #24
stampy

stampy has said some nice things

I've had to get my sweaters out because it is chilly here and my two favorites have holes in them. I am going to get some cat patches off etsy to repair them.
stampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:23 AM   #25
bricklister

bricklister has said some nice things

Fall is my favorite season. Weather is perfect!
bricklister is offline   Reply With Quote