Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General BHM/Mutual Archive

Old 09-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #101
jenemc

jenemc has said some nice things

*applause* yayyy!
jenemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:19 AM   #102
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yaaaaay! This made me so happy! =D
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #103
Sweetsally

Sweetsally has said some nice things

Oh yay! I love a happy ending! But you have to tell us--did Greg gain the 100 lbs sitting at his desk, or was he a fatty for life? I must know!!
Sweetsally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:50 PM   #104
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

Jaw droppingly amazing! I'm so happy & smiley, thank you so much!
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:41 PM   #105
wildandfree

wildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot picswildandfree does more than just post hot pics

I love this story!
Thank you thank you!
wildandfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #106
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

Great writing, Xyantha. : )
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #107
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Amazing story!
Old 09-22-2014, 11:08 AM   #108
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Wow

This was a well executed story. Enjoyed it all. Thank You!
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:29 AM   #109
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Im so glad you all liked!! Finale to be posted shortly.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:38 PM   #110
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fin

“Jayne?” the man who must be her father yelped, visibly shocked. His small wiry frame froze, the door still clutched in his hand.

“Oh, they are here already? I though they weren’t coming until Christmas Eve! Does she need to be carried into the spare room until she wakes up?” What he assumed was her mother called out.

“…No?” The small man’s tone was bewildered, and he alternated his gaze between his two small daughters and the two huge men behind them. Well, he was huge in width, if not height, Greg admitted to himself.

Jayne let out her cute giggle, giving her father a huge hug. “Surprise!” she called out, Lou echoing her loudly from behind.

Tom nudged him, his arm sinking into the blubber of his side. Before he had met Jayne, he would have felt angry and miserable at the touch. Now, though it made him conscious of his fat, the irritation didn’t rise up.

“How…?” Her father spluttered.

“Did she get up here in a car without being drugged to the gills?” Lou crowed, throwing her arms around her father and sister. “Tom figured out that it wasn’t the idea of going fast that freaked her out, it was being in an enclosed space like a car! So Greg rented a convertible, and we bought warm clothes and seatbelt slicers and blasted the heat and Christmas carols alll the way up! Check it!” She pointed to the expensive convertible parked at the end of the driveway.

Jayne freed herself to introduce the men. All of them were ruddy cheeked and cold, but the mood was still light. Tom was a terrible singer, and he had joyfully belted songs out of tune with Lou the whole way up, making them all laugh themselves silly.

Greg had driven with Lou in the front, and he was pretty sure his right ear had been talked off. Tom had kept Jayne company in the back seat, having concluded that it would be easier for him to calm her down than Greg. He had only given in when Tom explained to him that in this case, fussing over her when she was already upset wasn’t going to help – and that she already had a sort of trust/big brother relationship with him because of their previous sessions. Plus – and Jayne had begged he wouldn’t tell Tom this - she told him that she trusted him more to drive.

She had only had three panic attacks the entire ride. Both times, Greg had seen Tom casually fling an arm around her in the rearview, and heard him talk to her brazenly about fat guys. Jayne had been so visibly titillated about his descriptions – which he termed ‘A day in the life of a fat guy’ – that she had been able to breathe through the attacks.

It was an odd thing.

To have even found a woman who found him attractive blew his mind. To have found a woman who found his body erotic was…words failed him. Every day he woke half expecting her to have gotten over her interest, and to chide him for his appetite, or to ask him to exercise.

Yet, somehow, every day, she proved how much she really did adore his body. The other day, he had walked into the living room without a shirt to grab his phone, thinking she was in the basement. He wasn’t…shy about it, but flaunting his body certainly wasn’t something he was used to. She had turned from the stove, and her mouth had gaped open. Immediately, long honed reflex caused him to suck in. Instead of a look of disgust, she had made a frantic, excited squeal in her throat and turned all the elements off. She was tearing off her clothes, in a frenzy to get to him. By the time she had crossed the fifteen feet, she was hopping on one foot to rip her last sock off.

Her large, dark eyes had burned with lust as she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him back towards the bedroom, her plump lower lip caught between her teeth. Her fingers nimbly worked every button open, her hands stroking his skin, lips hungrily sucking on his.

It was good that she liked his body, because he was feeling particularly bloated and rotund lately. One thing she had said was proving very true – her cooking was so good that restaurant and takeout food was becoming wholly unpalatable – and that was great for his health. His ankles were less swollen, and he had more energy. Unfortunately, her food was delicious, and he was still eating more than he should. He was too scared to get on the scale, but his pants were tightening in accusatory way.

Even getting in the low convertible has made his face redden as he compressed, and his pants button popped off with a guilty ping. He was a little concerned about his health, but wasn’t precisely sure how to approach it with Jayne, knowing her love of his bigger body.

The man twisted around to bellow, “Wendy! Come –” he lowered his voice abruptly as she appeared. “-oh there you are. Look!”

Her mother’s face paled, shock stilling every feature. She burst into tears as Jayne hugged her. “Oh, my baby!” she howled. “Your parents would be so proud! I never thought you’d be able to drive again!”

It wasn’t exactly easy. It involved copious amounts of belly bribery and blubber chatting all the way up to reassure her.

Jayne kissed her on both cheeks. “I love you too, Mama! Greg and Tom made it happen.” Drawing them forward, introductions were made all around.

Her father led them to the living room. Their mother was still flitting about, occasionally stopping to stare with round eyes, hand on her chest. Occasionally, tears would rise up, and her husband would scold her for being nonsensical. Although the girls had prepared Greg for this type of interaction, it still took him aback. His family had been conservative in their behaviour, and traditional in their communications.

“So how did you meet?” Paul asked as they seated themselves in the living room.

All four of them shared a glance, smiles decking the faces all around.

Lou spoke up first. “Fate!” She announced cheerily.

“I like the sound of that,” Tom chuckled. “Let’s leave it at that for now.”

The wiry man looked so much like Lou it was uncanny, and he accepted the response with the same ease as his daughter before casting both girls – but especially Jayne - a hopeful look. “Are you going to cook dinner, my dear?”

“Of course,” Jayne said, kissing the top of his head as she passed with her sister.

Tom had settled his tall frame on the couch next to him, and the diminutive man across from them glared balefully at them both. “So.”

Really? Was he really going to have to suffer through the teenage boyfriend grilling routine at almost forty?

“So, Paul,” Tom began.

The other man huffed at his name. “Yes?”

Tom seemed a little taken aback at the level of aggression, his brows raising.

Fortunately, Jayne had told him this was coming, and told him how to handle it. Greg leaned forward, ignoring the metallic groan of his zipper. “Look, with all due respect, the girls have told us that you would approve us, so we might as well drop the act.”

The older man spluttered. “Oh, did they indeed?”

“They did indeed.” He returned. “Jayne is a beautiful, capable woman who makes her own choices. Although I don’t want to burn any bridges, it is Jayne’s choice as to who she is with.”

Paul covered his mouth with his hand to hide his smile. “And who is she with?”

“A successful man, who loves her enough to know she will punch me in the teeth if she thought for a moment I had asked for your permission to date her. She is her own woman.”

He dropped his hand, revealing a grin. “That’s my little Boo! And what about Lou? You can’t tell me she is a capable woman,” he said blandly.

Tom’s shot him a ferocious look. “That’s my girl you are talking about!”

It couldn’t have been better planned. The older man cackled and clapped them both on the back. “Good, good. Don’t need any pandering yuppies here!”

Their mother walked in, looking distressed. “They kicked me out!” she said, sounding aggrieved. She set herself down on the chair, facing the men. “Oh, look at these handsome young men!” She said, smiling brightly. It was obvious that Lou got her personality more from her maternal side. She nattered at them, but Greg was distracted by the scents from the kitchen.

After a few minutes Jayne walked back in, settling herself between Tom and himself. It must have been a tight squeeze but she only sighed happily. “How goes it out here?” Her hand snuck around his back, palming one of his large bumpers.

“Fine, lovey. So, how are you liking your name change?” There was a sharp edge of bitterness to the older woman’s voice, as if from an old grievance.

Jayne rolled her eyes. “I know it bothers you that I changed it, but I needed a big life change.”

Tom exchanged a meaningful look with him. “Well, I hope it won’t bother you too much if both girls need to change their names again in the next few years.” The other man said openly.

“Why on earth would they need to change their names?” She frowned, looking confused.

Paul smacked his face with his hand. “He’s hinting at them getting married, dear.”

“Well, he should have just come out and said it!”

Jayne grinned openly, cuddling into their respective men. It wasn’t just idle talk. Both of them had talked about it in depth, knew what they were getting into, and knew where they wanted to go. Jayne was the more mature, stable one, but even Lou showed in many ways that she had selected Tom.

Speak of the devil. Lou walked in, laden with veggies and fresh dip. “And this is my contribution - now I am done!” She set it on the table with a flourish.

Their father chuckled at their expression once he followed the men’s eyes. “Figures that you got fat on Jayne’s cooking. Every man in her life has porked up.”

Jayne glowered. “Both Tom and Greg were fat before we met them, and we-”

“And we love them like that!” Lou broke in her, stamping her foot for emphasis. “Leave our plus sized hotties alone, Papa!” Her face reddened ominously, hands balled into fists at her side.

She defended both men with a level of ferocity that had surprised them all. When Jayne had asked her about it, her sister had folded her arms across her non-existent chest and replied, “My baby’s body is no one’s business but my own. And maybe yours, ’cuz you love big guys.”

The older man raised his hands in defense at their combined ire. It was impossible to imagine Lou angry until she was. It was very hard to upset Lou, but if you didn’t back down…hell hath no fury like an angered Louise! “Alright, alright, I got it!” He snagged a piece of food from the plate as he walked out the door. “Going to have to go grocery shopping with those boys in the house,” he muttered under his breath as he snagged his keys.

*~*~*

Sliding a hand along his bare arm, Jayne smiled at him. “I’m so glad I got to show you off,” she commented the next day. Their parents had gone out to get food. Again. The men were not light on the food bills.

His body had become something intensely special between them. Not only for the pleasure that Jayne took from it – but Greg also took great satisfaction from her attention, even if it continued to surprise him.

Sitting in her old bedroom with both of their shirts off, Greg looked around at the Star Wars sheets, Lion King stuffies, Spice Girls posters, and horse drawings on the walls. He opened his mouth with a little groan as she slipped crackers covered with cream cheese, salmon and dill between his lips. His hands splayed across his broadening, bared belly, feeling the increasing softness.

His eyes were half closed as he chewed and swallowed slowly. After he had finished, he frowned a little. “Jayne, can I ask you something?”

“Of course…” She looked alarmed

“I popped my pants today. My largest pants.” He flushed, but his erection bobbed with anticipation as she shivered, tongue moistening her lips. “Do you…actually want me to get fatter? If so, how much fatter? I’m just…a little concerned for my health, you know? But I want to make you happy.” He had been half dreading this conversation for weeks.

“You do make me happy. Can…can I think on that for a minute?” She reflected after receiving his nod, drumming ripples across his belly as she thought. “I think,” she began after a long pause. “I think that you are perfect as you are now. I don’t think I want to make you fatter, but I wouldn’t mind it if it happened because you enjoyed my cooking. I love to see you eat,” she confessed, raining kisses down on the soft flab before her.

Greg nodded, his eyes traversing her body as he jiggled his belly a little, knowing he was exciting her. “I can accept that. I don’t really want to gain hundreds of pounds or anything. But is there a…lower fat, lower sodium version?” He blushed, hands gripping and rippling his middle violently. “See, I don’t think I can eat less of your cooking,” He whispered guiltily. “So it should probably be as healthy as possible, generally speaking.”

Her beautiful eyes softened. “Of course I can make you healthier food, my love!” Her expression tightened. “You don’t want to…diet, though?”

Greg flushed and shook his head. “No! I want to eat a lot of your food…I just want them to be healthy…at least then I can justify it in my head. Not that your meals are bad or unhealthy, but the way I have been hoovering it back makes me worried…I mean ten percent of daily sodium is still fifty percent when you eat five portions….”

He struggled to sit up a little. Deep under the large roll of fat, and his zipper made a sound of protest as the teeth tried to reel in the doughy flesh above. “I mean…I ate five slices of bacon, six eggs, four pieces of toast, and half of plate of home fries this morning. Then I ate two muffins, an apple and a banana around ten. And when you put lunch on the table I ate half a pan of lasagna AND half a loaf of your homemade bread…I can’t seem to stop myself lately.” His stomach felt gravid, and his moobs shifted as he sat up. “Now I had all of those cracker things…and who knows what I am going to eat for dinner, and then desert? And I keep getting hungry before bed…”

She buried her face in his belly, suckling on the flab for a second, grabbing at his thigh pudge through his pants. “I see what you mean,” she said, unable to hide her rising arousal at his admission of gluttony. “How about tomorrow we tone it down? Maybe…half an avocado with a baked egg inside, some fruit, and a slice or two of pea meal bacon? A nice big salad for lunch with roasted chicken breast for lunch, and baked salmon and rice for dinner? Just make it a little smaller, and a little healthier?”

He brightened up. “That sounds lovely. You won’t be disappointed?” She loved feeding him so much…

She straddled him, allowing his belly to lap her thighs, crotch, and push against her all the way to her own belly button. “I dunno…Can I still overfeed you naughty foods occasionally?” She teased, leaning forward to give a hard suck to one of his nipples. He returned the favour, making her gasp and wriggle.

That had went well. “Mmm, promise you will?” He grinned, sliding his hands up her soft stomach to her even softer breasts.

“Promise.” She got up, sliding her pants off with a wicked smile. “I already got my perfect man…who cares if he goes up or down a few pounds? I still get to cook for you, and as long as you aren’t ‘dieting’, I don’t mind making smaller, healthier meals, and I don’t mind if you lose weight if you want to.”

“Really? What’s the difference?”

Jayne paused, her head tilting in its customary way. “I dunno. I never associated it with nice things – self hatred, loathing...feeling like you are not attractive. I mean, no one goes ‘wow, I am healthy and so hot, let’s diet.” She patted his tummy, peering at him. “But if you want to eat less and healthier, I am cool with that. I love you, and want to live a long life, and be happy with yourself. Are you ok with your body?”

He couldn’t help but chuckle. “Well, I get to eat awesome food, and my girlfriend adores my body. So yeah, I think so.” Kissing her forehead, he met her eyes. “I’d prefer to be closer to two sixty, but I am ok with the size I am.”

“Well, ten pounds shouldn’t be hard.”

“Twenty. Gained ten pounds since we met.” The look of sheer arousal on his face made his balls tighten reflexively .

Bloody hell. I am doomed. He grinned, watching as she tugged his pants off. Ah well. There are worse fates than to be fat and sassy.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #111
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I just wanted to thank everyone for their awesome feedback and support...this story was really hard to write and bring together...and I was so nervous the topic would be smashed. I am so, so happy you guys enjoyed it!!
Old 09-22-2014, 10:17 PM   #112
Sweetsally

Sweetsally has said some nice things

It was beautiful, Xyantha! Thanks for the final installment! =)
Sweetsally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #113
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

such a great wrap up
Old 09-23-2014, 01:11 PM   #114
SilkySunshine

SilkySunshine can now change their title

Amazing ending for an amazing story! Excellently written! Thank you so much for posting this and being so quick with the instalments.x
SilkySunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #115
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Aw, I'm glad things worked out for Tom, too.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 07:00 PM   #116
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

I really enjoyed this story, and I loved the ending. Excellent job!
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:10 PM   #117
chubsixtysix

chubsixtysix can now change their title

Wow! What a terrific story! Its thoughtful, realistic, funny and hot all together. Kudos and thanks!!
Old 09-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #118
durapril

durapril has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara303066 View Post
Ahhh this story is so good! (also I may have gotten some secondhand therapy from this thank you!?!)
I second that emotion
durapril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 09:52 PM   #119
Kompliziert
Complicated

Kompliziert never has a post go unnoticedKompliziert never has a post go unnoticedKompliziert never has a post go unnoticedKompliziert never has a post go unnoticedKompliziert never has a post go unnoticedKompliziert never has a post go unnoticedKompliziert never has a post go unnoticed

For me, the most frustrating thing about stories written so sublimely as this is that I am wholly incapable of describing my gratitude and joyous awe, as no words I put down can hold a candle to your masterpiece. Everything I could write about how much I loved the story is either greatly underselling it or painfully bloated from my failed attempts to match your level of skill with language. Maybe I should just admit defeat and say that it was so, so, so friggin' good, and that I'm really glad you wrote it and put it here for me to find. It was AWESOME!
Kompliziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:09 PM   #120
ashblonde
Busy writing

ashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticedashblonde never has a post go unnoticed

Xy, I feel completely gobsmacked that I missed this story when it was first published. I’m pretty sure I was on hiatus from writing at that time, but that I didn’t find it later when I resumed is pretty much embarrassing.

There are themes in this story that cut into a very emotional space that I know I don’t have clean and neat words for, yet it’s beautifully written anyway. I’m pretty much floored at what is in here that takes me back to a prior relationship and makes me really *feel* that stuff all over again.

And yet still sexy too – dang girl!
ashblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 04:58 PM   #121
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I am so glad ppl felt what i was going for and still enjoyed it!!!