Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-14-2017, 01:18 PM   #476
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Comon! We only tortured him a LITTLE!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:08 PM   #477
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Well in my dream I would have been in Fort Erie which is like 3 blocks and a small river away from where I live.

After a week of soaking stuff at the new job I have no focus left -- your post led me to look up Fort Eerie, which led me to the the history of the Neutral and Huron/Wendat nations, the proclamation of 1763, the french-indian war and the broader seven years war .... with side exercusions to the amusement park that was in Crystal Beach for over a 100 years and used to sometimes log 20 000 people a day and to the Welland Canal.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:19 PM   #478
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Me at 1pm: Meeting a friend for all-you-can-eat Indian food at lunch on a Monday was brilliant, why don't I start more weeks this way?

Me at: 3pm: It is taking every ounce of focus that I have just to stay awake, actually getting anything done seems highly improbable. This is why I don't normally have such a heavy lunch.

Me at 5pm: It still feels like there is a ball of lead in my stomach, and I'm going to be eating supper in an hour. What have I done?!?

Inevitably me about 10am tomorrow: I wish I was going out for lunch again today, that was amazing yesterday!

In short, these days I find stuffing myself is much more fun in the future and past tenses than in the present.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:34 AM   #479
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm so sick of generic Ikea crap. I'm never shopping there again.

Hej! That shelf unit at Ikea I wanted is on sale!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 07:49 AM   #480
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Got a new job 2 weeks ago and it's been going surprisingly well! Also, I managed to get out of an outing with all my least favourite people and have spent the day relaxing with my favourite person instead. I really needed that
Old 09-02-2017, 08:11 AM   #481
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, I thought this was the happy thread. Oh well
Old 09-02-2017, 10:08 AM   #482
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Oh, I thought this was the happy thread. Oh well
Well, this IS the "any way you want it" thread. So if you've got it the way you want it, and you're happy, this ought to count as the happy thread.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #483
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Finally finished her

AnneCrossStitch - Copy.jpg
Old 10-01-2017, 04:33 AM   #484
Tad
mostly harmless

Cool, Odette!
Old 10-01-2017, 05:08 AM   #485
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very cool Odette - especially with the raven. (... picking up on those centuries old witch rumors.... )
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:50 AM   #486
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Very nice needlework, Odette!
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt